Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47169 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by VickyRotex(f): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Beautifulemi(f): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2015
My best friend is a guy and we have been friends for a very long time now. I call him my bff and my guy is aware of him. There's simply nothing in it, it all depends on the type of girl one is dating. if you are dating a flirt, then it is kinda difficult to trust her.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by summerflame(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2015
lailai. tufiakwa, . As a bona fide hunter, I can't be hunted ..
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by summerflame(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2015
Life is a bitch, depending on how u treat her.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by summerflame(m): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2015
The honest answer is this, I can't be your friend without shinning your Congo one day. my gf is my best friend and I am her bestie.. All I need in this life of sin is just me and my gf and no third party.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by NegeduGrace(f): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Odunharry:

see one of them...You friendzoned him and he has moved on ..you are here crying..
what is this one saying?I said I don't love him to date him cos I never wanted that in the first place..the guy in question is dating another lady but he is avoiding me for turning him down..I just don't want to loose him as a friend biko am not crying,if I want him it not a problem @all
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2015
Titidi:

What if they were besties before boyfriend came
it very easy..if thats the case,reduce activities n time you spend with him..
Nobody is saying you should dump a bestie for a lover cos a lover may Bleep up someday but friends still remain.

Let me ask wat the need of a bestie and that of a lover?Are their roles similar in anyway?

i see ladies who have male besties atimes as people who are confuse and indecisive,who are scared of their boo or are not open.

What function can a bestie do that a boo cant?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by chicent2k3(m): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2015
Bleeping bestie she means
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by logicalhumour: 12:07am On Nov 27, 2015
when your gf's bf is a guy, you should be aware.. at the END or at some point in TIME.. definitely, THINGS would change...lol #no-offence
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 12:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Beautifulemi:
My best friend is a guy and we have been friends for a very long time now. I call him my bff and my guy is aware of him. There's simply nothing in it, it all depends on the type of girl one is dating. if you are dating a flirt, then it is kinda difficult to trust her.
You have only succeeded in friend zoning that nigga
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
what is this one saying?I said I don't love him to date him cos I never wanted that in the first place..the guy in question is dating another lady but he is avoiding me for turning him down..I just don't want to loose him as a friend biko am not crying,if I want him it not a problem @all
carefully take time to go through ur first post again..
U dont just want to lose him as friend.is he ur brother?
U friend zone the nigga and he has moved on .u de here de complain.
Is he the only friend you have?leave matter for matthias
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by mrbillz(m): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2015
No matter how caring you're to a goat,it would still eat your yam. So better you eat the goat before it eats your yam
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by francizy(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2015
It's not bad. But don't you ever continue that in marriage!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by logicalhumour: 12:11am On Nov 27, 2015
...so you ain't aware that pple Kip fowls as pet without ever thinking of eating it?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2015
What many ladies here fail to understand is that majority of the guys they call bestie are in their friend zone.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by EmekaBlue(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2015
Not really cool coz body can tempt fr sure
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
mumu undecided na only your self you dey think of!

You tell the guy no and you won come become friends again! Use ya brain think na! The guy dey avoid you so that, that good memory were he get on you before you carry ya chicken brain go FVCK up no go corrupt am again.

The guy na good guy! I even like how he dey avoid you like dead pig, but. You Ode no go sense face ya front continue ya stupidity angry

I hate people like you angry be giving guys green like and if the guy FINALLY APROACH you, that's when you have someone in ya life undecided

STVPID WOMAN! What advice did you want.

That's why God will be punishing you people with miserable life.

Chicken

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...

OP your FriendZoned an innocent lad for God knows how many years lol?
Well, I have been in such situation, believe me is pretty awkward and doesn't feel right when the girl am crushing on is always hanging with another douchebag!!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:
I had a male bestie back then in school, each time his gf comes in, she'll keep frowning @ me like i've got anything to do with her bf.

Buh we later became good friends when she knew I and her bf actually had nothing to do with each other!
so u no make any attempt in trying to snatch d guy frm d babe.hmm u must be a very good girl.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
mumu undecided na only your self you dey think of!

You tell the guy no and you won come become friends again! Use ya brain think na! The guy dey avoid you so that, that good memory were he get on you before you carry ya chicken brain go FVCK up no go corrupt am again.

The guy na good guy! I even like how he dey avoid you like dead pig, but. You Ode no go sense face ya front continue ya stupidity angry

I hate people like you angry be giving guys green like and if the guy FINALLY APROACH you, that's when you have someone in ya life undecided

STVPID WOMAN! What advice did you want.

That's why God will be punishing you people with miserable life.

Chicken
lol..leave her let her keep complaining..that guy is wise.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Odunharry:

carefully take time to go through ur first post again..
U dont just want to lose him as friend.is he ur brother?
U friend zone the nigga and he has moved on .u de here de complain.
Is he the only friend you have?leave matter for matthias
how I wish say I fit slap persin online angry

That WOMAN IS ACTUALLY LACKING COMMON SENSE
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 12:29am On Nov 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
how I wish say I fit slap persin online angry

That WOMAN IS ACTUALLY LACKING COMMON SENSE
i dey tell u......Many gals are like that.they friendzone a niga and still expect the nigga to be around..

it just dont work that way..
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by atheistandproud(m): 12:30am On Nov 27, 2015
Well, I'm not very comfortable with that idea. Especially in a long distance relationship where the so-called bestie is closer than the actual boyfriend or husband. In a short distance relationship, I don't think that it'll matter to me at all. I also don't think that its wrong for members of the opposite sex to try to be friends. But the truth is, how many girls can boldly put down their phones so that their boyfriends can read the chats between them and their besties? If you don't have a strong heart then don't ever try it. The truth is, girls are naive about it but us guys we know the truth. Most often, he just wants to sleep with her. For those of us in serious relationships, this is a big problem.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 12:31am On Nov 27, 2015
lefulefu:
so u no make any attempt in trying to snatch d guy frm d babe.hmm u must be a very good girl.
Yes, I am wink
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 27, 2015
I'll never take any female with male friends seriously.

Ere kini ekun nba aja se.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Odunharry(m): 12:34am On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:
Yes, I am wink
for ur mind
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by badonkadonk: 12:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...

Do you ladies feel comfortable when ur guy has a lady as his bestie?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by kristen12(f): 12:35am On Nov 27, 2015
barinaadaa:
@OP
Lemme tell you some'm... just gerarahia b4 I vex for this ur post.
Na so she tell me say na her bestie. That guy dey her dp and all. The guy sef no fit dey comfortable around me sef. In fact make I climb bed e don late, I get presentation for office tomorrow. You know wetin good for you delete this thread b4 I wake for morning angry
Stop taking it personal na gringrin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 12:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Odunharry:

for ur mind
Hehehehehe tongue tongue
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Odunharry:

i dey tell u......Many gals are like that.they friendzone a niga and still expect the nigga to be around..

it just dont work that way..
I'm telling you.

It just don't work like that!

Them don't know that guys have some kind of feelings due to REJECTION and still expect the guy to be your best friend for MUGU!

Gezz! I swear the way our NAIJA WOMEN dey think is just so annoying

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 27, 2015
atheistandproud:
Well, I'm not very comfortable with that idea. Especially in a long distance relationship where the so-called bestie is closer than the actual boyfriend or husband. In a short distance relationship, I don't think that it'll matter to me at all. I also don't think that its wrong for members of the opposite sex to try to be friends. But the truth is, how many girls can boldly put down their phones so that their boyfriends can read the chats between them and their besties? If you don't have a strong heart then don't ever try it. The truth is, girls are naive about it but us guys we know the truth. Most often, he just wants to sleep with her. For those of us in serious relationships, this is a big problem.

Yep.

Show me a male bestie and I'll show you a guy who hasn't figured out how to close the transaction yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Girls like deceiving themselves.

I have a female bestie. I phucked her mercilessly till she started begging me to marry her.

Bestie gbakwa oku..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nkechi The House Girl / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.