Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (67399 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by smoby(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
;Dokada riders .
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Gosh. Only Desperate Ladies chase after men.
Confident Ladies Attracts Love. *winks*
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by judedwriter(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
mencade5:
Graduates!
with worn out shoes and xpired cv's cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
I fall in one of the categories tongue

Awwwwn...lucky you,you must enjoy the fake love so much because sorry any woman that is with you just because of ur fat. bank acct/wat u do can profess ntin bt fake love
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by proprince(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Security personels. e.g. army, navy,airforce, civil defence
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Taiwo20(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
VampireeM:

Lol. I think It should be Men Chasing the Ladies for Marriage not the other way round... I personally dont even desire any of these Career men listed above cause most of them are Womanisers.. There is more to Dating/marriage than pursuing a man cause of his occupation.

Are you speaking from experience?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by mencade5(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
judedwriter:
with worn out shoes and xpired cv's cheesy
like ur own abi?

Hahahaha

some marry graduates with the hope that you will make it one day. I mean ladies who are not graduates ooo.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by janefrancisca(f): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Guys living abroad (Maybe), Guys working with oil companies (Yes), Artists (No), Pilots (No), Politicians (No), Footballers (No), Importers and Exporters (No), Doctors (Yes) kiss Pastors (Yes) kiss, Police and Soldiers especially naija own (NO). Desperately chase like say na God dem be undecided. I would love to have one of them as my hubby not desperately chase tongue.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ABOUTERICA(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
End time guys
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
I 100% agree with number 4.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Adaure4ever:

The economy is harsh o you can't blame them no one wants to suffer
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by shumuel(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmm, where do i fall in grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by shumuel(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmm, where do i fall in, i think Number 10 grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by gbengus17: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
TOP POLICE OFFICERS AND CUSTOM OFFICERS=====ANYTHING 3 STARS UP. THAT IS WHY MOST CP OF POLICE HAS 30--40 CHILDREN
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by summerflame(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Women, they are referred to as " weapon of the mass destruction". At times, being single is better than being in an unsecured d relationship.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by urchbarbie(f): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
op. I av refused 1,2, n 8. Maybe when i meet nubmer 6 and 9 i wont kiss
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
A genuine writer like the op I mean tosyne2much, I have come accross many threads girls open pleading this guy to be theirs.

tosyne2much abi I lie?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Boyooosa(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=41001601]tosin, why you no add yahoo boys to that list na?

Those murafuckers been stealing our girlfriends since the time of John the Baptist angry

That was how sheila thought I was a yahoo boy and she dumped her boyfriend to date me. Iya ma je omo yen oh grin

I will remind you of this shiit you just typed when you lock 40 and still searching for a husband undecided

U r a badt guy grin
Gist me full na. How u take suffer d sarewa na? grin
No mind dat one wet de run her mouth. Na men de talk here! Gist me sontin jere
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abia!!!!
VampireeM:

Lol. I think It should be Men Chasing the Ladies for Marriage not the other way round... I personally dont even desire any of these Career men listed above cause most of them are Womanisers.. There is more to Dating/marriage than pursuing a man cause of his occupation.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
When i saw this thread, i knew it was tosyne2much that created it.. #welldone
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by sucess001(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
I aint any of the listed and they pursue me like crazy...

Btw...i live in Lekki and drive an SUV...

Plus am a lawyer...

wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Still cuming?? lipsrsealed embarassed
ebubey:
shocked ok m coming...
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by summerflame(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
most girls replying and quoting this post are guilty of this, stop forming posh and innocent
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by flokii: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much your head is there... you've said it all

btw ur ex no well o... as artistes yapa eg. wizkid, Davido etc. na small doctor she see faint for cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by BLACKPANTHER(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sijo01:
Mstcheeew

I'd rather settle for a teacher who I will be seeing day n night than the aforementioned
Local Government Primary school Teacher things....Adam and Eve bush things grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Sammyblaq(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Attracts love ke¿ When you bring on Love...they break ur heart. Hapu!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Ijobaorun(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
As they are desperate to marry ready made materials, they should be ready for the 'marness' that follows.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by jidxin(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by frankblinkz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
eleojo23:
OP, there is no need for this long list. The summary of your post is that many ladies chase after men with money.
sorry wat d op meant wasnt jst men wit money,buh types of men with money and how made they are....every guy hold money nw...Abi my little chage no b money,who dey pursue me nw??

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Dacronym(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
niggi4life:
tosyne, I think ladies just prefer a well to do guy to a jobless man when it comes to marriage.
I was with my female colleague at work this weekend at Satellite town, Lagos and behold the Hubby's house looked like a castle, I playfully asked her what business her husband is into and she told me " I think he's into forex" I shouted u think? Most of these ladies don't really care what u r into as long as u are paying their bills and have a roof over ur head.
wow, cannot bliv dis
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Naff24(f): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yahoo guys, waya waya grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by AsanwaKC(f): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pastors..Pastors!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.