Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 57 pages)

Romance / Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by 2rez: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kiss that your new guy, snap am & send it to him. He will get the message. U are an onyiara somebody.

1 Like

Romance / Re: If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! by 2rez: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
SportsHD:

I don't think it's bad. As usual, everyone has his or her preferences. I have a couple of nude pictures someone sent me as far back 2017. We're no longer together and the nude is still intact, I have no plans of leaking it or sorts. This thread sef just reminded me that I have it. I've forgotten about it. It's all about making memories.

No offeinse Sir, is it an album when u dey keep? Time don reach make u delete am, that na why this kind thread came up, unless of course u get some shady plans when u wan use them do.

Romance / Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by 2rez: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Arrant nonsensical post by a scallywag Op. Op gaa kpata ego. I don clear u be that.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 2rez: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Father/daughter preg matter these days is unbecoming. Can this world still be sane @ all Wetin dey occur

Romance / Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by 2rez: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Mercychen:
I think he needs that space to enable him think straight and get back on His feet as the girl will be a big distraction and a very big burden to him now that he's no longer financially capable of taking care of her.

Such is life.

When she dey collect weekly 20k, she no be burden but now she will be a burden. shocked. U see say your reasoning dey impaired? Well, i got the elixir, try dey smoke some weed once in a while. U go dey reason sensibly aswear. No offense! Oya collect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by 2rez: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ademola47:
I'M NOT TEACHING

But I can send the BINANCE BIBLE pdf to you on WhatsApp. It's all you basically need (to read) to start your journey into Crypto trading using the Binance App.

My number is on my signature, and please, tell your moniker.

Funny enough, i got the app but i haven't used it. Guess it's time. Kindly send me the pdf; hardocules@gmail.com
Thanks bruh.
Career / Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by 2rez: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Auxtan:
In as much your career choice is your sole responsibility I still will advice you leverage more on the internet this age to add a side hustle to whatever you do, I became a digital marketer for this purpose and it has ended up being my most paying hustle, I got the concepts free and is a concept I'd teach free as well jo help a lot more Nigerians.

Hey bruh, how do i contact u?
Family / Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by 2rez: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Just two months? This shows that this man was cheating on his wife and maybe planning on marrying a second wife.

Moral lesson; Never trust these men.

This shows that he ain't got time for nonsense. Ex wife moved on, he gotta move on too. Ohhh! As he quickly moved on shocked u bah

Moral lesson: Dont u ever waste time on nonsense. Brace up & move on!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp by 2rez: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hmmn! TRUST. A very strong word. Most hussies no trust their wifeys again same way wifeys no trust their hussies again these days. Is like true true, marriage these days is becoming a scam fah. I mean marriage when trust no dey na scam. Lemme say no more. Op, if u no trust your hussy, abeg no gree am, just so to avoid words like; chai, eyah, had i known plus stories that touch in the long run. I don clear u be that. God will help u.

Celebrities / Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by 2rez: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
U don talk your own, oya guy man, make we hear your own side but wait fess, guy man dumped u like a garbage that u are & then u resorted into being a nudist (another strain of olosho). So now, na guy man make u go turn olosho bah This schrepp head is no where near correct but continue...

Crime / Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by 2rez: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mere seeing his perverted face, u will know that he aint a realest niggar. Realest niggars don't rape, won't rape & will never ever rape. He a shame to the brotherhood. My verdict is that all rapist deserves to be thrown stones @.

Tie the pedophilic rapist to a tree with thorns butt naked & rain down some lashes on his whole body, about 500 strokes will suffice for an hour. Let it go for 8 hours & then untie the pedophilic bastard. Goddamnit!

Romance / Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by 2rez: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Shameful acts
Cheating on your husband!
Beating your wife!!

These two acts are becoming indispensable in most homes lately, shattering & shredding homes apart. It's just by His grace for some u know.

Crime / Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by 2rez: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2021
dairykidd:

Damnn.. that shiit looks rich and tempting shocked

Swears bruh. It enriches the mind & shames the tempter. grin. That shiit is life.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. by 2rez: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
See am....... If she come, no be like say them go sit down discuss about their future. Them go only bang, do different animal styles from morning till night.
Nonsense people everywhere.

Bruh, the best & cozy place to discuss the future with someone is in a serene park or garden. So if babe go cum my house, na in agreement for banging & practising all them kamasutra style. Nothing more. I don clear u be that.
BTW, it's called kamasutra & not animal style.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Travel / Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by 2rez: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Why dem no open windows and doors make breeze enter instead of using hand fan to blow air?

Hey bruh, u kidney right

Family / Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by 2rez: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Op, u sure say na truth u dey yearn? If so, then i would say make u snap outta that yearns; your wife no longer loves u. She never loved u from the getgo according to your story oh. More like daughter of Eve was on a mission in your life & that mission na to Fulanize your life. Meaning, to frustrate, upheavalize & vandalize your life beyond repair. She a catastrophe waiting to happen & e don dey happen. Sha take am easy oh. I guess u saw her handwriting boldly written while dating or courting but decided to look the other way from her schemings if your story dey true. Her love got u blinded u might say but then, nothing blinded u bruh. U chose not to see her schemings disguised as love. BTW, pikin don dey? See ehn, my advice be say... Chill make i puff some smokes a little more. This matter strong wella. Like i go always say, divorce aint always the answer sha.

Romance / Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by 2rez: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Stephen2324:
Learn, women's modus operandi is WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY. You could literally save her from a burning house & tommorow she'll have an issue with you for not saving her burning house. Your sacrifices mean nothing to a woman!!!

Apt & deep. Your wisdom no go fry bruh. U are a realest niggar. Collect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters by 2rez: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
CandyOps:

Shey na Canadian, Scottish or Az?

None of the above. Regular MJ.

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters by 2rez: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
CandyOps:

Yeah nice comeback. See ur head

Hey bruh, i dont do comebacks. I made my point & went away. BTW, u care for?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by 2rez: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
This pastor doesn't know that some husbands love the smell of excreta because already they are full of shiit.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Help! Accommodation Issue In Ibadan by 2rez: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Udoboss:
Do you want to rent a house
Or You want to squat??

Bruh u know the answer na buh sha continue grin

Tax collectors for the street. grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: "I Am Partly Fulani" - Femi Fani-kayode by 2rez: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is what they call "Taking y'all down the memory lane or My antecedents by FFK". sad This niggar is a rich fuqing low life. Talk of shiit, they are full of shiit, hence reeks of shiit. Deng

Politics / Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by 2rez: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You want subsidy on Gas too, shebi? Same you city dwellers enjoying subsidy on petrol and electricity while those folks living in the villages continue to pick the bills as funds meant for their roads and cottage clinics and industries is being used to fund subsidy lifestyles for us in the cities and towns.
Sir, if you are truly in the gas business, you should know what gas is doing now even globally since the hurricane ida occurred in the US and locked 90% of the supply from that axis affected by ida.

You guys should please learn more about your industry, it's not the job of Buhari to ask you to READ or to subsidise gas for you at a time even industries in Europe are reducing production because of high gas and oil prices.

Take a break from nairaland and get real perspective of factors affecting your industry and understand it very well enough to be regarded an expert there . It's no brainer that except things change, gas and crude oil price may even increase more and Oman is already predicting that it will reach $200 per barrel because of bad weather and return of most industrial productions after covid-19. Brent was on $75.10 the last time I checked this morning. It has nothing to do with PMB, your usual scapegoat for everything.

One of them paid zombies spotted. Na ogun go erase all of una one by one but until then,

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Obasanjo Questions Buhari's Fresh Loan Requests (Video) by 2rez: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Both are gamers. Just that one is far better than the other.

Family / Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by 2rez: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2021
tommy589:

What do they know?Because they see many single mothers going about with outward appearance of happiness while they are dying inside or is it what kids raised by single mothers goes through

This is exactly what my mother did 40+ years ago that broke our family. We arrived late night at my dad's new posting and met this woman sleeping over in his apartment. Instead for my mother to let it go she reported the woman. She was sent packing with her children,my dad married her and took up the responsibility of her 6 children. My father's fortune changed 6 years after marrying her,mehn we suffer o. Both are now late,but they were together till the end

@ the bolded, sorry about that bruh. Like u rightly said, what do they know? What a similitude with the Op's post. Anger is so fast in metamorphosing into danger. Reason why i asserted that one shouldn't give no room for anger to becloud one's sense of reasoning. The result dey everly dey cataclysmic. Be good bruh.

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters by 2rez: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2021
CandyOps:
What of those who supported his government and are also dead now?

If u knew any, why not open a thread for them just like the Op?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja by 2rez: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kingspin:
Now all the information he should have share with Nigerians is gone with him.

That's my issue with some politicians holding top secret to grave.

Bruh, he is an ingenious man. He must have confided in someone before he popped his clogs. There must be someone waiting to take it up from where he stopped, it's just a matter of time. The man had already seen death coming upon him someday by Buhari & his henchmen. My opinion though.

Autos / Re: Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) by 2rez: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

Lol!

Unless there are scarcity of arable lands and fields, the yield here cannot equal that of a plain larger arable field.
And the stress in navigating the little spaces here cannot compare to the ease of using uniform contraption or machines to plow fields and plant or water or tend to crops at the same time and with minimal labor and financial cost.

Of course, the idea might be to display innovation which is great!

When u think u have seen it all ehn. Wetin be the message when them dey pass, na hin i no understand. Until then, in my opinion, i no fit tag am great innovation.

2 Likes

Family / Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by 2rez: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Richy4:

Amen Brother.. have a good weekend.. I believe you are having one already considering the meme grin

I am, i no fit lie. So get yours a good one too if u never reason am or what u waiting for? It's weekend. No long thing bruh. Be good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.