Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 57 pages)

Health / Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by 2rez: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
vanbonattel:
Nigeria is no longer a recognised country and has become a pariah among the committee of nations. The world has now come to see that a bunch of terrorists are in charge of Nigeria, hence they are being snubbed by all world bodies.

*drags some blunts*
Nigeria was never a country in the first place not to talk of being recognized amongst the comity of nations. The nomenclature called Nigeria was a mere test experiment which no longer exist.

1 Like

Crime / Re: VIDEO: See The Faces Of Four Deadly Kidnappers Arrested With AK-47 In Ogun Comm by 2rez: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Soon to be released mofos, courtesy of order from above. No be today na.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Am Having Relationship With My Brothers Wife by 2rez: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Them suppose knack u something, either jazz or 4 by 4.
Romance / Re: Hey! I Mean You!!get In Here.why Do You Put On Crotchless Trousers. by 2rez: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
This Op must have smoked some adulterated grasses thinking them be confirmed mj otherwise he wouldnt have confidently yearned such a terrible dust shocked. That's how mj looks like Op.

Politics / Re: Buhari Parades 90 Percent Of Dead Wood Ministers In His Cabinet – Alh. Shettima by 2rez: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Truer words. That thing in Arsehole rock himself na dead log of wood. Minister of defense dey carry aka 47 upandan. A whole lotta dead woods full that rock. Dead wood ministers can only be feigning being alive in a failing & failed state.

Politics / Re: When Gen. Turn Bandits: Inside The Corruption In Nigeria’s Security Contracting by 2rez: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
The nomen called Nigeria is a synonymous word for corruption. So therefore Nigeria leaders automatically means corrupt leaders. Know that & know peace. I case my rest.

Celebrities / Re: Legendary Rapper; Eedris Abdulkareem asks Ex President OBJ to Fix Ota Roads by 2rez: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Dunno why this got me laughing. grin. Just dunno. cheesy grin but the song dey sweet me for belle. Unfortunate leaders them ( present, past & past participle)

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Caught Her Doing This Nasty Thing (adults Only) by 2rez: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Why do I have this strong feeling that you're in your Mid Fifties grin grin

U mean he is getting closer to his grave Sir

Health / Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by 2rez: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
When u think u 've heard it all, them comes this. shocked

Romance / Re: A Good Sex Should Last For How Many Minutes by 2rez: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2021
engrtee:
henever she release

...because it takes two to tangle right? So whenever she releases, automatically the other gender has released too, right? grin
Romance / Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 2rez: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
MJ is life bruh. Endeavor to know what best suit u as an elixir for depression, very crucial. We all got our differences plus our body systems work in diverse ways as humans aiit. MJ is a herb & so far so good, the herb helps fix some depressed souls. However, if u don't light up, u never can tell. That's just it.

PS: Aint tryna convince u to smoking it aiit, all i 'm tryna say is just follow your mind. Vamping? Aint heard of that.

1 Like

Family / Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by 2rez: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Don't u trust your mum? Why scared then if u do U never talk wetin dey sup son. Anyway, shame no go be our last bus stop.

177 Likes 13 Shares

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Need A Great Guy !! Email If You Think You Are � by 2rez: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
U are welcome to Nairaland. Just make sure u develop a very thick skin against wetin go unfold anytime from now because ehn, u go hear & see shege shege. I don clear u be that. By the way, na man matter carry u come this forum Google say make i ask u oh. Anyway, once again, u are welcome.

*make i drag some blunts some more*

Politics / Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by 2rez: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
These guys are all bloody ISWAP terrorists where one, while proving to be recalcitrant, was dealt severely with by the boss. Allegiance resworn. My opinion though.

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by 2rez: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

I'm so tired this evening feeling down about this!!

Such is life bruh. Nothing is promised.

Education / Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by 2rez: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I need the pain. I need to trick myself psychologically that it's working. Doing this alone doesn't like it'd be enough. Lol.

Yeah, no pain no gain. I get u but sha sofry sofry oh. Easy does it, yeah.
Education / Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by 2rez: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
From the video I do that think reps is necessary. It more of hold in plank position until you get tired.

Na die be that oh @ the bolded. That said, no exercise dey easy. Truly good things don't always come easily.
Education / Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by 2rez: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2021
captainking:

You are mistaken bro.

Plank is based on minutes..or seconds.. Not reps.. Sets can be done for planks.. But not reps.

Oh k Sir.
Education / Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by 2rez: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2021
TRIXIA:

Lmao ��
You must be a newbie talking about reps in plank or let's consider the reps to be minutes here I think 4 sets of 30sec, can up to 1m then 2

Oh k Sir
Romance / Re: Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) by 2rez: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Correct thread. U must be a realest niggar. Keep up the good work bruh.

1 Like

Phones / Re: E-naira.. Things You Need To Know About The New Nigeria Digital Currency by 2rez: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rabbish! All i need to know about the shitty e-naira is that it's dead before arriving. So...

Education / Re: What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight by 2rez: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Seems I'm going for this for the next month. But how many minutes do you think is Ideal or is it just do until you are tired? I'm loving this already. I do daily workout of 10-18 minutes with a combination of many exercises.

Not minutes bruh. U do sets & reps. 4 sets and 30 reps aint bad. 30 reps being constant for the 4 sets or 30, 25, 20 15 for the 4 sets. Whichever one u game for. Some folks call it a kiegel exercise. Through it all, it's very effective.
Religion / Re: What Do People Mean When They Say Somebody Is Too Churchy For Their Liking? by 2rez: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
It means that the pesin too dey carry Jesus matter for head con use hand hold hin own matter na abi wetin e go con mean again

Romance / Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by 2rez: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
shilenji:
Daz just eet bro
If you no get console just download 8 ball pool,mehn and experience true laughter and happiness. The multiplayer friends there ehn,the competition, and you get to meet cool people from all over the world. One asain girl beat me sotay,come chop all my coins. Hahahaha

Thanks, will do just that. U must be a realest niggar no doubt. For the night bruh,one for u.

Romance / Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by 2rez: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingdemu:
Is there no way one can block someone on Nairaland? I hate seeing the poster's post and that of one guy like that wey dey sell honey. You wouldn't realize you're on a senseless reading spree till you go half way reading the junk from these 2 annoying folks. Very annoying!

smiley Don't be too hard on yourself bruh. Take it easy. We all catching cruise on here. However, u can't love all posts, yeah. So be easy bruh & some human folks could be very annoying, no doubt about that. grin

Romance / Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by 2rez: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
shilenji:
Bro It's better to be alone,and it's safe too. No one can be trusted. I hold something in my mind that helps me a lot 'It's better to have enemies around than friends around' because if you know you have enemies around you no go lose guard but friends ehn,dem rit stab you for back anytime o. So just enjoy your own company. Travel to places( not necessarily leaving your comfort zone but by reading you can go anywhere ). #PeaceOut

Truer words. When i feel lonely, i do this: Roll some blunts, listen to good music like good life by G_Eazy & all will be gravy. Heads up; Keep your enemies close, keep your friends closer & lastly, keep your frenemies closest.

Romance / Re: Is It Possible For The Male To Seduce The Female by 2rez: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
cheesy

Link me up with ya dealers naw

That's what i 'm talking about. cool
Romance / Re: Is It Possible For The Male To Seduce The Female by 2rez: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I have

Happened in my work place

This gal keep looking at me

One day

I entered bathroom to pee

This gal came straight up at me and hold me inside that I must chuk her

Sir wetin u yearn no follow Op question oh. U need change your weed dealer bruh. I don clear u be that.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Is It Possible For The Male To Seduce The Female by 2rez: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hidix:
op read the post well

grin. As in...

Celebrities / Re: J by 2rez: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Two rich kidiots.

Romance / Re: This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics) by 2rez: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
9jachristianmingles grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.