Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

2ScrewsLoose's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ScrewsLoose's Profile / 2ScrewsLoose's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) by 2ScrewsLoose: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Joevics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsHDN9wdtws

Alabi stood in front of Peter Obi's convoy and his life changed for good.

This young man stood in front of Tinubu's convoy and was pushed away.
That's because of the risk involved, PO vehicle was different from that of BAT... use your common sense
Programming / Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
CreativeGee:

I'm more interested in developing the mobile app. Can you do it?
Send me a dm, i am a fullstack dev

But it will cost you
Politics / Re: We're Hopeful The Strike Will End In A Few Days, Says ASUU by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-were-hopeful-strike-will-end-in-a-few-days-says-ASUU/amp
I whish say students go vex go their own strike when school resume, rubbish
Politics / Re: APC Should Be Appreciative Of Wike's Onslaught Against PDP by 2ScrewsLoose: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
oikirodah:
Battle 4 2023: APC Should Be Appreciative Of Wike's Onslaught Against PDP As Economist Intelligence Unit Tips Tinubu

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/battle-4-2023-apc-should-be-appreciative-of-wikes-onslaught-against-pdp-as-economist-intelligence-unit-tips-tinubu/

What if i told you this fight is fake, na plot to mobilize north for Atiku...
Romance / Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by 2ScrewsLoose: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Actually most people are guilty of lying to their Lovers and partners about the actual amount they earn from their salary.

I believe most partners especially the Men have a reason for doing it, I think this can cause disunity and lack of trust if the other partner finds out about the actual amount you earn! What are the reasons behind this lie?

I came across the screenshot below from my IG story while scrolling about this lady asking for advice on this issue!
Experienced Nairalanders should share reason for this secret abeg!
Correction please, a Husband is not a partner to a Wife,, if you are a Christian pls read your Bible...

1 Like

Education / Re: ASUU Rejects EKSU Resumption Order, UNIOSUN Tackles Union by 2ScrewsLoose: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
What if ASUU calls off the strike after reaching agreement with FG but the students refuse to resume.... It's just a thought
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
What is this one saying, abeg go one side...
Romance / Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:41pm On May 21, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Tell the OS that your no longer interested.
Simple
NYSC / Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:50pm On May 13, 2022
MrBachelor:
Something similar almost happened to a corper in a certain northerner state where I served. He urinated in a gutter close to a mosque, and they accused him of desecrating their holy ground. He was quickly descended upon and beaten by a mob. Knives were already drawn. Luckily he escaped them, jumped into a friend's waiting car and that one sped off.

Those marrafuckers pursued on bikes, wielding sticks, knives, and machetes. Already, those corpers don put call, so men don already prepare dey wait. We left the gate open, and as soon as they drove into the compound we opened fire on the marauders. They had no idea we had guns - very good guns by the way. grin

No ask me why(or how) corpers go get guns. But we had them, and very willing to use them. cool
Ma Niccur
Politics / Re: Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:41am On May 10, 2022
wonder233:
Nigerians don't care about this. They don't care about the economy, unemployment, poor infrastructure, corruption, insecurity and all those stuff.
Nope, what Nigerians really care about is Tribe and Religion. The most important detail a Nigerian wants to know when he first meets you is "where are you from?" after that, is "what/how do you worship?".
Another thing Nigerians are obsessed with is Marriage. The Internet broke the other day cos a man said he took a second wife... Economic issues cannot crack the internet, let alone break it.
Make we continue dey ask ourselves "where are you from", dey suffer.
Very nonsense people

1 Like

Politics / Re: Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:58pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:
So, they can't slap Mr. Solomon because he's an aide to the Governor.
Anti Police brutality protests started in Delta state before spreading to Edo and then Lagos where it became Endsars. If idiots in power like this Solomon stood up for young people against law enforcement brutality, he won't collect his share of slap today.
If they like, they should slap Okowa himself, I don't care.
Well said my guy,, cheers
Science/Technology / Re: Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) by 2ScrewsLoose: 10:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Where their houses and structures de... Abeg make i hear word
Romance / Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
Baby girl listen to me

Since that married woman wants to ruin your happiness ( your topic header indicates you don't intend leaving your man yet) destroy hers...

First try and link up with her hubby (if he's based in naija), now ones you get hold of him, knack am wella tongue,

Then make sure she finds out you are knacking her hubby, then if she make noise expose everything make everywhere scatter...

I no de like nonsense...
Family / Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Guys i really want to make something very clear. To have a celebrity crush doesn't mean u want to Bleep the person. You might just like the person naturally nd might not have anything bad in mind
Emphasis on MIGHT...!. if that guy cross her part na 50:50 ,, leave talk

1 Like

Romance / Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by 2ScrewsLoose: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2021
That phone no lost,, she lied..

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by 2ScrewsLoose: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2021
She don de knack your bros when una de but coded,, who told you she doesn't know his your bro.. Oboy leave females o, they like knacking siblings scatter...
Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by 2ScrewsLoose: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wisdom is rare,, Will Smith is a very wise man.. He is letting Jada mess herself up so when he strikes it will be deserved..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by 2ScrewsLoose: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:
So yesterday wey be chilling day we all know as e dey be as joli fellows now, as a man wey no dey dull I went to this bar around Asokoro / AYA round about yesterday evening to chill and hang out with my cousin while watching football ⚽.

But something happened that damped my spirit yesterday, a private lower rank soldier that was wearing a track down and his army vest yesterday came into the bar with whom I supposed was his girlfriend and sat down next to us, he was very close to me in particular while the girl was sitted at the other end, what struck me was that he told the bar man to bring peppered chicken two plates but make his own to be just only pepper and onions and to cover the top properly with saviet paper so the girl doesn't notice, then he should bring one five alive and one table water for him because him no too hold money for pocket.

This really shook me because i was surprised as to why he could not just ask the girl to take something cheaper so the both of them could enjoy or even tell her outrightly that he doesn't have enough money on him so she should support him or so?

You see we guys atimes are the architects of our misfortunes because we always try to please and form big boys at the front of our women, I always tell people that a woman that you can't tell you are down financially or can't occasionally assist you with the bills is a total no for me any day any time.

Guys go through alot from Uber for the girls, to paying bills at the chilling spot, to trying to make her happy throughout the whole period you are out with her, to protecting her and finally paying her Uber back home it's just too much for me to handle believe you me and I feel it's totally wrong.

Leave guyman make e knack,, that's the game
Politics / Re: Malami Denies Ordering Raid On Justice Odili's Home by 2ScrewsLoose: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Plenty talk na lie....
Food / Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by 2ScrewsLoose: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Chai embarassed
Autos / 2006 Hyundai Accent For Sale( Distress Sale) by 2ScrewsLoose: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2021
2006 Hyundai accent
Bought brand new
Ac chilling
Manual transmission
First body
Well maintained
Price: N750k
Can be used for bolt
Buy and flex
Call: 07086885034

Politics / Re: Reconsider Position On N385 Pump Price, Senator Gershom Bassey Warns Govs by 2ScrewsLoose: 11:06am On May 30, 2021
Government playing cheap mind games, look they do not intend increasing fuel price to 385/ltr but rather somewhere around 260/ltr.. The 385/ltr you are hearing is a decoy so when they increase it to 260/ltr Nigerians wouldn't complain...
Sports / Goal Kicks by 2ScrewsLoose: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hello sports lovers, please is there a site or app that one can use to check number a goal kicks in a played football match....

Please help
Romance / Re: She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs by 2ScrewsLoose: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Her Kpekus is hungry for that his younger brother grin grin grin
Simple and short grin
Family / Re: My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ingratitude is bad young man, you don't know what family is.... Is she coming to carry your house? Na wa o
Romance / Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?
Oboy invite the babe come house na, then knack am wink... What's your problem angry
Romance / Re: How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Xenry:
Always run from those girls that use to act as if you guys are dating even though you haven't asked her out, they usually crave for attention and are always distractive (talking from experience).
Never be taken away by a girl's loyalty at first because most girls are actresses and they retire when they get married. (I've seen it happen.)
You can't leave most girls without making them feel bad. You can't be an ex and still be friends with her (it rarely happens). Just tell her the real deal and avoid her, at first she's gonna make it look like you are hurting her, but don't give a fvck because toxic women have been scattering men's future from the beginning of ages. Na so Eve take scatter Adam's future. So you better RUN!!
See this one..! Talk wetin you know o

Op, you don't have to do anything, remain good friends with her biko and make your stand known to her early
Forum Games / Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Just kuku kee me
Sports / Re: Do You Have Unused Fiverr Accounts? I Will Buy It by 2ScrewsLoose: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
How much are you willing to pay, i have one i opened in 2016..
Romance / Re: I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement by 2ScrewsLoose: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Sundrus:
That girl don dey ride that guy wey she dey call "just a friend".... dey very careful oh. No go put active olosho for house as wife oh. Except u dey equal to the task.
Word
Sports / Re: Barcelona Complete The Signing Of Sergino Dest From Ajax by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
somto10:
I 8-2 say this but Barca is the best club on the planet!
How, them nack you 8-3, league you no see una still de make noise, the best club right now is Bayern.. Come back end of season come argue again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.