Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (16531 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
Anabel:

if i am the girl, i will have my baby with or without him, cos i know he will come begging for the baby someday
Yes especially if the baby becomes a successful woman/man in future or he cannot have kids with the love of his life undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ritaNL: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
I'll tell her to take it to who ever she wants cos my Sperm cant fertilize eggs.
I'll tell her i was sorry for not tellin her earlier. only if i know the chick no worth my baby-mama
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by yme1(f): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
baby that is the best news ever
i love you more than ever tongue
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by nethacker(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
y me:

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
baby that is the best news ever
i love you more than ever tongue
this is a rich guy's response grin

Anabel:

if i am the girl, i will have my baby with or without him, cos i know he will come begging for the baby someday
That is if u hv d correct xter dat can make him accept it but if u r nt homely which i knw u r he will take to his heels . Y do u think i will always loff u kiss
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2009
rita@NL:

I'll tell her to take it to who ever she wants cos my Sperm cant fertilize eggs.
I'll tell her i was sorry for not tellin her earlier. only if i know the chick no worth my baby-mama

you knew she was not worth, you got her pregnant, if am the girl, i will take unclothedness swear for you
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by koolchicco: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes especially if the baby becomes a successful woman/man in future or he cannot have kids with the love of his life undecided

U're right!However if the baby becomes a criminal.Abeg no carry am near me!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2009
nethacker:

this is a rich guy's response  grin
That is if u hv d correct xter dat can make him accept it but if u r nt homely which i knw u r he will take to his heels . Y do u think i will always loff u  kiss

you don carry yoursef come here come disturb me again
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by koolchicco: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2009
Anabel:

you knew she was not worth, you got her pregnant, if am the girl, i will take unclothedness swear for you

Na 2day!U no how many times wey I don swear 4 people and they are still buying Jeeps and Houses? angry grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Myluv1: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
I will scream, Thank Gawd! grin. Baby I was told to bring my own baby first for ritual purpose inorder to make 'so mach manny'; dunno if they'll request for the mother next, hope they won't.
And I ope you'll stay tongue Pls honey don't leave me,not after I've gone this far! grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
koolchicco:

U're right!However if the baby becomes a criminal.Abeg no carry am near me!

God no go let me born criminal, i no fit born 4 u sef, y i go com born criminal
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
you no carry bible and correct psalms with 3 days white fasting join am.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by mrperfect(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
Although i am not into a girl friend of a thing, If i love her as the case likely to be, this is time to start preparing our marriage fast, before is made known.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by denony(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
well on the first place u have to ask if she is sure it's urs
then after ur confirmation, u put head together and iron out important issues.
that is if u are of age, but if u are still the little rat (chop and clean mouth)
then plan for the next level  shocked

but if you are not sure its urs, tell her to stop the expensive joke,
infact start casting, binding and laminating her out of your precious life   grin

for me i will tell her "Honey i planed that"
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2009
mrperfect:

Although i am not into a girl friend of a thing, If i love her as the case likely to be, this is time to start preparing our marriage fast, before is made known.

you better do
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2009
nethacker please i need your help, come to this post and beg rokky 4 mehttp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280702.2432.html#msg4686176 thanks
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Wow, just wow so a girl is pregnant because both parties did the do but somehow its her fault? Wow one hears incredible things everyday.

My statement was about @anabel labeling all NL guys to be bad which she said she has a proof of.  Come to think of it, did you miss the statement of chosen04  a female like you who said the girl is to be blamed for a pregg after the do?  grin I supported her claim though with some reservations

Anabel:

you no carry bible and correct psalms with 3 days white fasting join am.

Take it easy oooo, Any guy wey try shit with babes like you don suffer ooo Swear naked, dry fasting and wicked psalms all because of pregg?  cheesy

koolchicco:

[/b]

Na 2day!U no how many times wey I don swear 4 people and they are still buying Jeeps and Houses? angry grin

Tell them o jare gone are the days of swearing and all these naked myth

There is no monopoly to evil least you forget
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
pharoh am looking for sm1 to beg sm1 for me, wen am thru, i will com 4 u
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
Can i come and beg for you too as well? Modify your post so people can click on that link directly, space like this
Anabel:

nethacker please i need your help, come to this post and beg rokky 4 me https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280702.2432.html#msg4686176 thanks
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
just come thru the like, i need help, am ruining some1's relationship.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
please everybody, cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
Offtopic
I am there already and i have read the last two pages and i will do more but first have you find out if the relationship is for real or all these nairaland stupid love games?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Okaakoko(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2009
pre, what? stop that, and stop that joke. look i'm not in mood for that expensive joke. how can you be pregnant? who asked you to? where did you get it? who is responsible? where is he living? so you girls are like this? after all i've been doing for you. LOOK, BEFORE I COUNT 3 GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. AND DONT LET ME SET MY EYES ON YOU AGAIN. (OKAAKOKO, stop dreaming, you have not impregnated a girl. so stop that )
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by peterobas: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
U er pregnant not for me so please let me be.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by r231(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2009
I will shout halleluyah at least u don't have to tag along everywhere i go now lol
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by skyranger: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
is this how hypocritical we all turn out?
couple of days ago a dude started a thread about his girlfriend denying him sex without condoms.
all the reply to his post suggested he was insane and stupid.
i'm most surprised 'cos almost everyone that posted on that thread calling the dude stupid has added how he would react if his girlfriend turns out pregnant.
condoms are life savers but we are all guilty of having unprotected sex with our girlfriends or fiancees at some point in time, especially when she knows how to count her safe periods,
pls lets try to be more honest, especially to ourselves,
i knew a dude way back in school who carries a rubber in his wallet but never gets to use, of course he shags!
like 2face on a campaign against HIV/AIDs
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
@skyeranger all you have said will be solved by the word choice.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by r231(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
^^^^^I have been with d same woman for over 5yrs now so what do I need a condom for i am not sleeping arnd and I knw she is not either
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by na2day2(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
ebila:

Guys,if your girl comes to the house one day and says "Baby i'm pregnant", what'll be your reaction to this and subsequent action? Keeping in mind that you know the pregnancy is actually yours.

o girl, if na play make u stop am ooo! angry angry angry or better still, who and who have u been sleeping with beside me? angry angry angry

whitelexi:

Holy Shaite!!! You're What??

Ok, you're kidding right? right? Whew!! That was close. . . Never play that sort of game with me ever again!!! angry angry

nice one! grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by koolchicco: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
Anabel:

God no go let me born criminal, i no fit born 4 u sef, y i go com born criminal

Why not?Just give me 10 "reasonable reasons". grin tongue
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by skyranger: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
r231:

^^^^^I have been with d same woman for over 5yrs now so what do I need a condom for i am not sleeping arnd and I knw she is not either

exactly wat i'm trying to paint, but its no use in this thread, u probably would have helped the issue being addressed at the other post  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332222.0.html#msg4659312.

i'm marveled at the number of people that admits indirectly they could have sex with their girlfriends for certain reasons w/o condoms,

apologies for going off-topic
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by moderatorr: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
Well on the first place u have to ask if she is sure it's urs
then after your confirmation, u put head together and iron out important issues.
Issues like how to murder the baby and the mother!

EG:
"Don't worry baby.
I got a concotion that will take you the same place it will take this baby too!
"
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by drharry: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2009
My Baby will definitely be my wife and of course i will say Thank you God and hug her before taking her out to celebrate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 / Where Can Someone Spot Ashawo Joint In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.