Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? (35701 Views)

Wife Or Friend: Who Deserves The Front Seat? / How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 9:35am On May 06, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Why?
She be my ex na,there are some things I can't disclose on net,my cousin might even be a nairalander(who knows).

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by SIRmanjar(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Thanks but I'm not the one o,na my cousin.

Ohk! Advice him to think about it very well.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Mynd44: 9:37am On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
I work and live in Lagos,he lives in Benue.I'm always busy,don't think I'm gonna travel now though I'd be on leave in july.

So is face to face the only form of communication?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 9:38am On May 06, 2017
paschal47:
I swear that girl is stubborn ooo, she no wan leave una family and village alone.
Honestly I don't think I can do it.

But still let your nephew know about it.
Before or after the wedding?

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by paschal47(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Before or after the wedding?

before the wedding na. Bros what are you thinking, do you want to crash the marriage by telling him after the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 9:43am On May 06, 2017
Mynd44:

So is face to face the only form of communication?
Naaaa,we chat via whassap and facebook.

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 9:46am On May 06, 2017
paschal47:

before the wedding na. Bros what are you thinking, do you want to crash the marriage by telling him after the wedding?
Thanks

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
She be my ex na,there are some things I can't disclose on net,my cousin might even be a nairalander(who knows).

If I was you, I'll just pretend like nothing ever happened until he introduces her to me and from her reaction I'll know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 9:51am On May 06, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

If I was you, I'lljist pretend like nothing ever happened until he introduces her to me and from her reaction I'll know what to do.
Hmmm!I like this advice.

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by beautiful232(f): 10:01am On May 06, 2017
nope,
not a good feeling at all

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Kolewerk..nope,nay,never!!

Kiloday ti kolewerk?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by CXLVII: 10:04am On May 06, 2017
Chikelue2000:
For me, y not, provided there is real love between us

Case settled!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 06, 2017
`
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Silverstone6578(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2017
Friend, yes, siblings, I won't even date you
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Franchise21(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2017
I prefer u let ur nephew know u dated his fiancée yrs ago... Atleast, to avoid him finding out later thru a different source

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Acidosis(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2017
No, I'm not m a d. There are over 100 million ladies to choose from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 10:06am On May 06, 2017
beautiful232:
nope, not a good feeling at all
Please can you explain more.

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by nkwuocha1: 10:06am On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Good morning peeps, I have been pondering about this issue since last week.

I was chatting with my nephew on whassapp few days ago,while we were chatting, I observed something strange. He is planning to settle down with his fiancee very soon, I was surprised when I saw the picture of his fiancee but I pretended as if I don't know her. I have dated this babe before (to be honest), I dated her after I broke up with my first love few years ago. We dated for 2 years and 3 months, I don't really know what to do. I don't want to burst my nephew's bubbles because he is so much in love, I don't have any problem with their union but I'm planning to avoid the marriage.

Am I right or wrong, please no bashing or insults, thank you all.

I married a friend's ex

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by babyfaceafrica: 10:07am On May 06, 2017
daylyt:

Kiloday ti kolewerk?
blood go dey smell
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Princeboca12(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Should I explain everything to him?

bro, let ur conscience decide
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Amberon: 10:07am On May 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 06, 2017
No
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by oyienootieno: 10:08am On May 06, 2017
@Op Can you use a condon another person used?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 10:08am On May 06, 2017
trustyshoess:
`
But it was not my fault,she caused everything(to be honest).

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Youdondeymad: 10:10am On May 06, 2017
oyienootieno:
grin You don dey...no allow me to complete am for you(lol),no I can't...so disgusting.

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by itsRhamzy: 10:10am On May 06, 2017
no way sir. I cant

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Mynd44: 10:11am On May 06, 2017
oyienootieno:
So you wanna compare a human to a condom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by sheylarhh(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
He is the son of my uncle(my mum's elder brother).I'm not jealous(never) but I'm just trying to play safe.I don't know what would happen if I attend the wedding,we've not seen each other since we broke up.

Una b cousins joor
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Damilolababy(f): 10:12am On May 06, 2017
ok
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by lordmayor4(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
I don't have any problem with their union but is it normal to tell my nephew about our past escapades.
We are very close and I'm afraid he might not forgive me if I ignore his invitation.

There's nothing wrong, just keep shut and you can also attend the wedding.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
He is the son of my uncle(my mum's elder brother).I'm not jealous(never) but I'm just trying to play safe.I don't know what would happen if I attend the wedding,we've not seen each other since we broke up.

Olodo, thats your cousin.

I was gonna dismiss this story when i saw nephew. It's believable if it's your cousin.

It's better to tell him immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking / Solutions To Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife Problems / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.