Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June (16798 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Bobrisky: I Have A Girlfriend In London…will Reveal My Secret On My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Stevengerd:
Whywhyogun. Today Is 15th Of June, 2017

I was on board the long distance plane yesterday, and I had no time to do anything more than sipping my drinks handed to me by handsome stewards .
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

wow, under 30? impossible. I thought you were an aged cat woman. damn, you must be hot then?

since you put me to be an aged cat woman. then you had better keep on by assuming me to be an aged hot cat woman.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
The ides of June have come.........

I have revealed some info already.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
It's June 15th bro.

I am a lady. bro.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Stevengerd(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

I was on board the long distance plane yesterday, and I had no time to do anything more than sipping my drinks handed to me by handsome stewards .
Ok. So how is it gonna be naw?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017
mhizesther:
It's June 15 oo...we're waiting grin grin grin grin

just check the photo.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
Wer is dat goat

if that photo can not satisfy all your curiosity yet, I could figure out something more to recompense .
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2017
rockyh:
Write this quote for me"it takes two to be in love "

you are too late. when you wrote these words, I was on board the plane yesterday .
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2017
lefulefu:
we are waiting oo grin grin grin
beardlessdude
oyindidi
RedBeauty
Jacksparow027
today whywhyogun unviels herself cheesy
we still waiting

I am here , with photos

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Aregs:
Na photoshop d guy go use o

I was above the air yesterday....just felt good .

and check that plane logo. see which air company it denotes. and I am there now !!

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
;Dthe dude is about to go use some innocent white chick picture

don't be so cynic, I don't need to do that . but I really concern whether the photo of my face will be sullied and abused by you.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
exactly

exactly , 15th , June, I was on board a plane. one of these airbuses ....that was cool.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by RedBeauty: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Lefulefu wey the reveal na since yesterday embarassed
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2017
RedBeauty:

Abeg shift this is going to be on world star grin

just check my photos.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2017
RedBeauty:

He or she no go show face na
No be nairaland we dey nah to hunt for fake one remain grin

Keep me posted it will be great

anyway, I am not in Africa now. because that big airbus (not small Boeing) has taken me to another continent .
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by RedBeauty: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

anyway, I am not in Africa now. because that big airbus (not small Boeing) has taken me to another continent .
I see
Why not turn your phone camera so we can see the face ..
Nothing hinders you from taking photo on plane or ppl carriers ... was so looking forward to this embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:
For those who have been waiting to see a white beautiful lady.

This is probably what the niggar looks like

do you think this Indian guy has a chance to be in such a first class airport ? by the way, that one , yesterday I was in, is one of the Top10 most busy international airports.....unfortunately, India has no airport being in Top30.

this airport, in the photo , is as busy as Hong Kong airport, one of the best airports in the world. WOW !

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by RedBeauty: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

just check my photos.
Just checked ur dp
Nothing cry
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you think this Indian guy has a chance to be in such a first class airport ? by the way, that one , yesterday I was in, is one of the Top10 most busy international airports.....unfortunately, India has no airport being in Top30.

Being in an airport does not automatically translate to being a beautiful, young white lady.

You promised to show us pictures of yourself, you are showing us pictures of an airport.

You are a big disappointment.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2017
RedBeauty:

I see
Nothing hinders you from taking photo on plane or ppl carriers ... was so looking forward to this embarassed

so how can I prove then ? since you argue, I may find some one in the plane to snap a photo of.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2017
RedBeauty:

I see

can I do the online video on this forum ? I don't think this forum has this function.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:

Being in an airport does not automatically translate to being a beautiful, young white lady.

You promised to show us pictures of yourself, you are showing us pictures of an airport.

You are a big disappointment.

at least , you may find many small details in the photos , if you care.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ok. So how is it gonna be naw?

the next thing is, I took a train after the plane. it is really an exhausting journey that, I have nearly no time to chat with you guys.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

at least , you may find many small details in the photos , if you care.
This 'lady' is stu*id

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:

This 'lady' is stu*id

it is you , who can not see the details, which will betray me.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Lelulefu bros I no tell you? cheesy cheesy

The boy is just trolling you lot

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have revealed something, if you are careful enough.
you're very senseless. Pls don't quote me again. Foolish boy.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

says who ? I was on board the plane on 15th, June.

of course, I had no time to update anything on that day .

at least , I would reveal something in this photo....
dude or chic or what ever you call yourself
Please do not insult my intelligence
I have boared plane several times before so I am not new to that shit
Please why are you so busy boarding a plane (are the pilot or what now)

You could have taken your picture in the boarding area
You could taken it in the transit zone
Hell you could have taken it in plane( when you claim you have taken the phony pics you posted)
Please don't mention me again if you dont have your pics

Inna ehn see this guy o angry
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:

Hell you have taken it in plane( when you claim you have taken the phony pics you posted)

Greyboy have you boarded a plane before, tell me the truth.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:

Hell you have taken it in plane( when you claim you have taken the phony pics you posted)

He could take pictures in the plane but too busy to snap herself. Hahahahaha that boy don mumu Una sha
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:

Greyboy have you boarded a plane before, tell me the truth.
guy I dont like to blow my horn but yes several times grin
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
guy I dont like to blow my horn but yes several times grin

Ok o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For 3M – Lagos Slay Queen / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.