Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17829 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

Yes,
Worship him and he will respect you,
That's the way it should be.

I believe feminist are calling for healthy relationships, where women can smile, laugh, live as humans, not disrespected, subject to abuse,torment, play like mates and pets with their loved ones.

The way their desires are expressed makes many men feel edgy, however, they want to feel like girls in their relationships, have a freedom to feel free, unrestrained and happy. This is what they crave and desire, based on my views on feminists i've spoken to.

The downside is the term " equality " which places most guys on the edge though. Perhaps, it's important for feminist to declare how they wish to be treated in this thread, and take advantage of the opportunity.

Relationships should be healthy, and the clime around the home should be joy, laughter without any form of constrains. With this in view, feminist wouldn't mind such a template for marriage. I guess

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Next2Bezee(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

I've heard of cultures where bride price are not paid. One female NL told me her place, somewhere in the SS are not support of bride price payment. The woman remains the 'property' of her family. I'm sure such men would still expect told submission, so...it goes beyond bride price after all.

The men are fooling themselves.
Who collects the bride price? undecided

They are as hard to find as lottery numbers, most of the tribes in Nigeria especially the big 3 demand bride price before 'marrying their daughter off'.

When a man pays a bride price for his wife, their daughter automatically becomes a property for the family to sell off when a suitor approaches.

It's not men, there are a overwhelming number of cases where a single parent family (mother) still demands and accept bride price before marriage.

Tradition should be scrapped & lots of people should be flogged back to the 21st century.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Drinkgoldspot nii. grin
lol you guys in Ghana drank goldspot and limca too...
I thought it was a Nigeria thing, by the way, this my moniker is juicy abi?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ibkayee(f): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lool I no longer discuss certain topics with Nigerians after 5pm, feminism is one of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
DrinkLimca:
lol you guys in Ghana drank goldspot and limca too...
I thought it was a Nigeria thing, by the way, this my moniker is juicy abi?
Juicy ko. undecided

Nope, I grew up there so I know about goldspot and limca.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Next2Bezee:

They are as hard to find as lottery numbers, most of the tribes in Nigeria especially the big 3 demand bride price before 'marrying their daughter off'.

When a man pays a bride price for his wife, their daughter automatically becomes a property for the family to sell off when a suitor approaches.

It's not men, there are a overwhelming number of cases where a single parent family (mother) still demands and accept bride price before marriage.

Tradition should be scrapped & lots of people should be flogged back to the 21st century.

Women, don't ever collect bride price. If the man is dead, absent or whatever...she has to look for an elderly male figure who would receive the bride price.

Women don't ever collect pride price...quote me anywhere.

Yea, it should be scrapped.

Asianguy:

Yes,
Worship him and he will respect you,
That's the way it should be.

Yes, he should worship me and I will respect him.
That's the way it should be. I want to be worshipped...I am a goddess...
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Women, don't ever collect bride price. If the man is dead, absent or whatever...she has to look for an elderly male figure who would receive the bride price.

Women don't ever collect pride price...quote me anywhere.

Yea, it should be scrapped.

Yes, he should worship me and I will respect him.
That's the way it should be. I want to be worshipped...I am a goddess...
If you are a Christian you will know feminism is bad,I supspect you to be an atheist.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
ibkayee:
Lool I no longer discuss certain topics with Nigerians after 5pm, feminism is one of them
You are British?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ibkayee(f): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

You are British?
Yeah I am
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

If you are a Christian you will know feminism is bad, I supspect you to be an atheist.
This is very funny cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Juicy ko. undecided

Nope, I grew up there so I know about goldspot and limca.
oh alright,,, you know i told you, i must bring you to delta..
Its still on my mind..
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

If you are a Christian you will know feminism is bad,I supspect you to be an atheist.

I'm not, but I wouldn't mind hooking up with one.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by mrdickhead: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:
Hardly will you ever see a happily married woman claiming feminist? you don't mean it! grin grin grin
Hardly will you ever see a happy man, who has a good dose of self esteem...looking for a woman to lord over in the name of submission.

Only men who have never felt important in their lives, wait all their youth to get married to a woman who will submit to them. The definition of submission to a Nigerian man is very flawed, more reason they chose submission over mutual respect.

There is a difference between feminism and misandry.
The former is supported by me.
I love the genuine cause, not the flawed one.
I love how they make most Nigerian men uncomfortable. It shows something is indeed wrong somewhere... grin
Only the guilty are afraid... wink wink
I will avoid you if I know you real life,hope you are happily married,leave other small girls to also fine their husband.feminism is evil,it's for destruction.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jupxter:

I believe feminist are calling for healthy relationships, where women can smile, laugh, live as humans, not disrespected, subject to abuse,torment, play like mates and pets with their loved ones.

The way their desires are expressed makes many men feel edgy, however, they want to feel like girls in their relationships, have a freedom to feel free, unrestrained and happy. This is what they crave and desire, based on my views on feminists i've spoken to.

The downside is the term " equality which places most guys on the edge though. Perhaps, it's important for feminist to declare how they wish to be treated in this thread, and take advantage of the opportunity.

Relationships should be healthy, and the clime around the home should be joy, laughter without any form of constrains. With this in view, feminist wouldn't mind such a template for marriage. I guess
you made alot of sense but do know that most of the self called feminists feel men are responsible for their happiness and fulfillment which I must say is quite wrong
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=ibkayee post=61986142]Lool I no longer discuss certain topics with Nigerians after 5pm, feminism is one of them [/quote

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I refuse to be a Nigerian tonight biko embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Doctormarvin:
you made alot of sense but do know that most of the self called feminists feel men are responsible for their happiness and fulfillment which I must say is quite wrong

Well, i simply stated my opinion about what i feel the moderate ones are speaking up for. I may be far from reality. I've never met a feminist declare what they actually need in clear terms till date. Bro, you're spot on. I'm naive and may not know much about the subject. But as a man who doesn't plan to make my wife a stool, but rather a believer who sees a model of a King and Queen relationship for marriage, i think i can deal with a happy home and wife. An unhappy wifey is a turnoff for me, big time

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
ibkayee:

Yeah I am
If you say you are British and you are a feminist, I can understand, women in the west are more mentally matured to cope with the equal rights stuff,theresa may, queen elizabeth and rest are good examples of women standing up to the challenge,
Ordinary diezani that we gave a chance here as a mere minister for petroleum we hear am, see the clueless kemi adeosun too, just imagine poconhantas as Nigeria's president and watch her misuse power.

Feminism is not for African women especially nigerian women, it does not go together with our culture at all.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] This is very funny cheesy
True
Feminism+Atheism= psychological disorder

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

If you say you are British and you are a feminist, I can understand, women in the west are more mentally matured to cope with the equal rights stuff,theresa may, queen elizabeth and rest are good examples of women standing up to the challenge,
Ordinary diezani that we gave a chance here as a mere minister for petroleum we hear am, see the clueless kemi adeosun too, just imagine poconhantas as Nigeria's president and watch her misuse power.

Feminism is not for African women especially nigerian women, it does not go together with our culture at all.

What is the ratio of men to women in the Nigerian government?
How are your male leaders using power?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by mrdickhead: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

I couldn't find a single feminist in my church,not a single one,a believer can never support this shit.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ibkayee(f): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

[s]If you say you are British and you are a feminist, I can understand, women in the west are more mentally matured to cope with the equal rights stuff,theresa may, queen elizabeth and rest are good examples of women standing up to the challenge,

Feminism is not for African women especially nigerian women, it does not go together with our culture at all.[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
I couldn't find a single feminist in my church,not a single one,a believer can never support this shit.

But some ladies in your heavenly church are fornicating, doing abortions, telling lies, stealing...etc.

I love your church.
What's the name? smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
The thing is most of y'all acclaimed feminists have not been denied anything on the ground that you're females instead of males and please if you have,kindly let us know ... especially something you truly work for and deserve,face the fact that feminism is becoming a joke in Nigeria...take a look at successful Nigerian women around you,they are respected and it's evident that they never carried their smart phones to engage in fights over rights that has been theirs since they were born...lol! youthful exuberance! life will humble y'all

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
ibkayee:

But you said you are British nownow grin
Leave me let me face my Nigerian sister's bikoo grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by mrdickhead: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

But some ladies in your heavenly church are fornicating, doing abortions, telling lies, stealing...etc.

I love your church.
What's the name? smiley
say what ever you want to say,but it shall not be well with that guy that broke your heart.
you just naturally hate men I know.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Doctormarvin:
The thing is most of y'all acclaimed feminists have not been denied anything on the ground that you're females instead of males and please if you have,kindly let us know ... especially something you truly work for and deserve,face the fact that feminism is becoming a joke in Nigeria...take a look at successful Nigerian women around you,they are respected and it's evident that they never carried their smart phones to engage in fights over rights that has been theirs since they were born...lol! youthful exuberance! life will humble y'all

life will humble y'all = Hard Core, Very Hard Core
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

True
Feminism+Atheism= psychological disorder
When you see a feminists who is also an atheist, abeg run oooo... No catastrophe be that oooo cheesy

I will advise you to go and sleep and stop arguing jawe.. You even get time to dey follow them argue sha... Me wey dem tey tey, I no dey take them serious one bit

Go and make your research and you will get to find out that most of the ladies ranting on this thread have either been robbed or mayweathered by fccck boys, therefore, relationship no longer interest them and that's why they are always trying to pick loopholes in anything that has to do with marriage/relationship just to make themselves feel happy

To be precise, dem no get boyfriends cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jupxter:

Well, i simply stated my opinion about what i feel the moderate ones are speaking up for. I may be far from reality. I've never met a feminist declare what they actually need in clear terms till date. Bro, you're spot on. I'm naive and may not know much about the subject. But as a man who doesn't plan to make my wife a stool, but rather a believer who sees a model of a King and Queen relationship for marriage, i think i can deal with a happy home and wife. An unhappy wifey is a turnoff for me, big time
exactly,i couldn't agree more

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
say what ever you want to say,but it shall not be well with that guy that broke your heart.
you just naturally hate men I know.

Tell me the name of your church na... grin grin

I hate stupid men, men that perpetrate evil and men that support and make excuses for them. Offline, I can avoid them...online, they are just everywhere.

tosyne2much:

To be precise, dem no get boyfriends cheesy

What else do majority of Nigerian boyfriends contribute to a lady's life...aside increasing her vagina mileage?

I want to know why lack of one should be the end of life.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

What is the ratio of men to women in the Nigerian government?
How are your male leaders using power?
I don't know the ratio o but should be btw 80 to 20,
See this is africa, Nigeria to be precise women should be our helpers on our instructors,
Feminism is a sin in my tribe.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Doctormarvin:
exactly,i couldn't agree more

wink
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by mrdickhead: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Tell me the name of your church na... grin grin

I hate stupid men, men that perpetrate evil and men that support and make excuses for them. Offline, I can avoid them...online, they are just everywhere.
the only evil I see here is you.
you can't change the word of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? / Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added) / How To Deflower A Pussy Without Much Pain (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.