Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17854 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
When you see a feminists who is also an atheist, abeg run oooo... No catastrophe be that oooo cheesy

I will advise you to go and sleep and stop arguing jawe.. You even get time to dey follow them argue sha... Me wey dem tey tey, I no dey take them serious one bit

Go and make your research and you will get to find out that most of the ladies ranting on this thread have either been robbed or mayweathered by fccck boys, therefore, relationship no longer interest them and that's why they are always trying to pick loopholes in anything that has to do with marriage/relationship just to make themselves feel happy

To be precise, dem no get boyfriends cheesy
Yeah! and like I said life will humble them...5 years from now,they'll know better

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Yeah! and like I said life will humble them...5 years from now,they'll know better

Please stop saying this. I know what it implies. It's dangerous. Let people live with their choices and the consequences of their choices.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

I don't know the ratio o but should be btw 80 to 20,
See this is africa, Nigeria to be precise women should be our helpers on our instructors,
Feminism is a sin in my tribe.

Foreign men can brag about being superior to the black and despite glaring evidence, you all scream racism. Yet, you Nigerian men, who have kept the country in ruins, also wanna claim superior.

It should be a sin to claim superior in the shìt hole o.

mrdickhead:
the only evil I see here is you.
you can't change the word of God.

Majority of people in your church are evil.
Majority of the youth in your church fornicate and do all sorts. I won't be surprised if there are rapists and kidnappers in your church.

Cleanse yourselves first.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
ibkayee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy you always give me a good laugh
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Doctormarvin:
The thing is most of y'all acclaimed feminists have not been denied anything on the ground that you're females instead of males and please if you have,kindly let us know ... especially something you truly work for and deserve,face the fact that feminism is becoming a joke in Nigeria...take a look at successful Nigerian women around you,they are respected and it's evident that they never carried their smart phones to engage in fights over rights that has been theirs since they were born...lol! youthful exuberance! life will humble y'all
Like I said earlier, you will surely know a happy woman with her opinion on a thread like this. I have never seen a happy woman discussing an issue like this because it will not even interest her.

Feminism in Nigeria is nuisance
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Like I said earlier, you will surely know a happy woman with her opinion on a thread like this. I have never seen a happy woman discussing an issue like this because it will not even interest her.

But a happy man discusses this and it interests him.
A happy man like you is always seen on threads like this?

Sometimes you don't know how silly your logic sounds.

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jupxter:

Please stop saying this. I know what it implies. It's dangerous. Let people live with their choices and the consequences of their choices.
alright...i'm sorry if you're offended,everyone has a right to their opinions and I am not in any way trying to impose mine on anybody
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Foreign men can brag about being superior to the black and despite glaring evidence, you all scream racism. Yet, you Nigerian men, who have kept the country in ruins, also wanna claim superior.

It should be a sin to claim superior in the shìt hole o.

Majority of people in your church are evil.
Majority of the youth in your church fornicate and do all sorts. I won't be surprised if there are rapists and kidnappers in your church.

Cleanse yourselves first.

This your own feminism strong cool

I wish you well my sister
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Tell me the name of your church na... grin grin

I hate stupid men, men that perpetrate evil and men that support and make excuses for them. Offline, I can avoid them...online, they are just everywhere.

What else do majority of Nigerian boyfriends contribute a lady's life...aside increasing her vagina mileage?

I want to know why lack of one should be the end of life.
What has this got to do with our argument? Please, it doesn't in any way follow the pattern of this discourse. undecided

You don't have a point madam. You're only trying to say things just to make yourself happy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Doctormarvin:
alright...i'm sorry if you're offended,everyone has a right to their opinions and I am not in any way trying to impose mine on anybody

I understand. But like Christ, He declared, Father for they know not. We should edify,but you're right. The landscape of relationships is affected in many ways by such notions. But who knows, if we live longer, we could see how all of these impacts on the society.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:

lol,let the government grant equal rights...i'm sure pretty much the problems of the average Nigerian female will disappear,poof! overnight... hilarious!!!

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
And you are supporting her undecided
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
What has this got to do with our argument? Please, it doesn't in any way follow the pattern of this discourse. undecided

You don't have a point madam. You're only trying to say things just to make yourself happy
cheesy

I don't expect you to get the pattern.
You keep claiming feminist are heartbroken, pained...no boyfriend...more trash.

And I ask you that question, yet you fail to see the pattern? Meaning, you say those things over and over to make yourself happy...they also don't fit into this discourse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ibkayee(f): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool glad I could help
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

But a happy man discusses this and it interests him.
A happy man like you is always seen on threads like this?

Sometimes you don't know how silly your logic sounds.
Eeeehyah sorry ehn.. I know you will surely vent your frustration on me. In case you don't know, I stop taking you serious the day you announced on a thread that your disgust for relationship is largely due to the fact that men have broken your heart.

I'm done with you this night.. Goodnight madam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

And I ask you that question, yet you fail to see the pattern? Meaning, you say those things over and over to make yourself happy...they also don't fit into this discourse.
Eeeehyah sorry.. I pray God listens to your prayer sha
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah sorry ehn.. I know you will surely vent your frustration on me. In case you don't know, I stop taking you serious the day you announced on a thread that your disgust for relationship is largely due to the fact that men have broken your heart.

Lol. Frustration? Their most used word. They leave the argument and face the personality. Worst is, they do that with facts that can't be verified...

Can you make yourself a bigger person and show me the thread I said such? How does your taking me serious, increase Nigeria's GDP? grin inconsequential, very inconsequential.

You don't have to tell lies to score cheap points, it puts you at the lowest echelon. ... wink

tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah sorry.. I pray God listens to your prayer sha

You can't answer the questions. That's why I like you, when your bullshit is called out, you start running round in circles. Throwing juvenile tantrums.

Amen, may God answer our prayers.

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Doctormarvin:
lol,let the government grant equal rights...i'm sure pretty much the problems of the average Nigerian female will disappear,poof! overnight... hilarious!!!
Hahaha.. Funny you cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

He saying the truth, why should a lady want equal rights? A bad experience with men must have been the cause.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

He saying the truth, why should a lady want equal rights? A bad experience with men must have been the cause.

Why should a man want more rights?
A bad experience with women must be the cause?
Or could it just be wickedness? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

And you are supporting her undecided
I am sorry it won't happen again

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Abbeycharles(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:

Una fit kill person with laugh for this Nairaland sha

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am sorry it won't happen again
grin you no well
But Ibkayee is beautiful tongue
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
During my clearance back in the days,i was number one on the queue but my clearance officer(a male) picked all of the females from the queue,cleared them and told the rest of us males to go and come back the next day...imagine! so much for equality...right now I am a proud masculinist! and I am pretty sure I have the right to be cos I don't want same happening to my son...loool!

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

grin you no well
But Ibkayee is beautiful tongue
yea and she's very smart, a great combo. You can have her
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

You 2 crack me up! Let me know when you locate it grin

You think trying to go savage on the Op is the new cool because she went against your "whack" belief?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
During my clearance back in the days,i was number one on the queue but my clearance officer(a male) picked all of the females from the queue,cleared them and told the rest of us males to go and come back the next day...imagine! so much for equality...right now I am a proud masculinist! and I am pretty sure I have the right to be cos I don't want same incident happening to my son...loool!
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
So any lady who support feminism is emotionally hurt and depressed? How shallow does that sound!!!

He keeps saying that over and over. Every single thread and that's the only thing he can come up with. I call him out for it, and he starts telling lies of how I said I have been heartbroken by men.

I hate stupid men, I hate liars too... angry

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

I've heard of cultures where bride price are not paid. One female NL told me her place, somewhere in the SS is not support of bride price payment. The woman remains the 'property' of her family. I'm sure such men would still expect total submission, so...it goes beyond bride price after all.

The men are fooling themselves.
Who collects the bride price? undecided

In few sentences, just help me summarize the mission statement of every Feminist. I had to go run some google search, and trust me... I find nothing tangible about the whole feminist stuff!!

First question should be, "Who is a feminist?'

90% of ya'll would fail the question.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Asianguy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
yea and she's very smart, a great combo. You can have her
grin
She must drop her feminist mentality first grin grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by NightHound(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is sad. sad. It just goes to show that if you subdue someone for long enough, you won't even need the energy to hold your foot on their neck. They'll put their neck under your foot. It's the only thing they know. undecided
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

In few sentences, just help me summarize the mission statement of every Feminist. I had to go run some google search, and trust me... I find nothing tangible about the whole feminist stuff!!

First question should be, "Who is a feminist?'

90% of ya'll would fail the question.

Feminist is one who believes or supports the fight for equal rights, opportunities, respect...etc of all sexes.

When you say 90% of ya'all, I don't know what that means,but if my brain is still working. My response to that is, I am not one the ya'all, I don't do tags, but I support the movement. The genuine one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / Types Of Men You Should Never Date / Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.