Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (15896 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Odunnu: 6:37pm On May 08, 2010
na2day?:

SMH @u too for not being able to comprehend what i wrote lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hey sweet biggie heart.Hw r u doin?hvnt bumpd in2 u lately.U ok ryt?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by na2day2(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2010
Odunnu:

hey sweet biggie heart.Hw r u doin?hvnt bumpd in2 u lately.U ok ryt?

i am fine ooo, not been around nl much, kinda have my hands full at the moment but i do check on a few threads just that i dont post. how are u doing darling kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Odunnu: 4:11am On May 09, 2010
I'm gud.Thnx 4 askin.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by na2day2(m): 4:23am On May 09, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm gud.Thnx 4 askin.

YW, u no dey go church today?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 7:16am On May 13, 2010
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by muggle(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2010
Which kain outage be this, sef?

Now, we have lost the chain of dialogue between SA Goddess & Rheinmetal?
Would you 2 guys try to reconstruct the dialogue?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 8:59am On May 13, 2010
muggle:

Which kain outage be this, sef?

Now, we have lost the chain of dialogue between SA Goddess & Rheinmetal?
Would you 2 guys try to reconstruct the dialogue?

Such can't be recontructed man, NEVER! wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by vivaladiva(f): 9:05am On May 13, 2010
na so them go dey shout say e no go too bother them kini kan kini kan, next thing he be like so how many guys have u approached like this, i bet this is wat u always do
if u just as much as say hi to another friendly guy na wahala

i know there are a few open mided naija guys out there, but o boy them few gannnn
they all start off banging on about how refreshing it is to met some1 like u, because na fck them wan fck u
wen it comes to committment n relationship, they start acting like jerks
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On May 13, 2010
real shame angry angry

my posts have been deleted
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On May 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

Such can't be recontructed man, NEVER! wink

am sure u had something do with my missing posts
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 9:15am On May 13, 2010
How one behaves in the relationship will tell the kind of person they are, whether the woman approached the guy or guy approached the woman, bonking will happen regardless! wink

adusol:

am sure u had something do with my missing posts

Imagine that, why would I delete my own posts along with yours? Why on earth would I delete Rheins posts? cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On May 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

How one behaves in the relationship will tell the kind of person they are, whether the woman approached the guy or guy approached the woman, bonking will happen regardless! wink

Imagine that, why would I delete my own posts along with yours? Why on earth would I delete Rheins posts? cheesy

hmmmm
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 9:21am On May 13, 2010
LOL, you are so fishing here! grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On May 13, 2010
am just an observer wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 9:29am On May 13, 2010
OBSERVE then! wink

Where is Rheinmetal anyway? cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On May 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

OBSERVE then! wink

Where is Rheinmetal anyway? cheesy

i see ur missing him already
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 9:35am On May 13, 2010
I missed him yesterday also wink grin grin grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On May 13, 2010
^^^^^
How do u plan to remedy your situation
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 9:40am On May 13, 2010
He will come on line and we will carry on as if nothing was deleted wink unless the cyber connection was deleted along with the posts! cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On May 13, 2010
and if that doesn't happen
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 9:50am On May 13, 2010
If what doesn't happen, him not coming on line? WELLE, that is where you come in and find him for me! cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On May 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

If what doesn't happen, him not coming on line? WELLE, that is where you come in and find him for me! cheesy

i see you have got jokes
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:01am On May 13, 2010
LOL, what would you suggest I do then?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On May 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOL, what would you suggest I do then?

no suggestions on my part, you should have gotten his contacts when you had the chance
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:20am On May 13, 2010
I have a feeling he will be back wink My Rhein will find me cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On May 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

I have a feeling he will be back wink My Rhein will find me cheesy cheesy

in line with the topic, i guess it won't be out of place to conclude that your giving him subtle hints, which translates to approaching him for romance
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:30am On May 13, 2010
But I hardly know the man, I think we have a good thing going, we get each other like that just not sure about romance! I don't even know what he looks like and he doesn't know what the Goddess looks like either, he might be married with 5 kids for all we know, E-romance maybe wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On May 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

But I hardly know the man, I think we have a good thing going, we get each other like that just not sure about romance! I don't even know what he looks like and he doesn't know what the Goddess looks like either, he might be married with 5 kids for all we know, E-romance maybe wink

if your thinking along these lines, your thoughts on E-romance will surely be inappropriate
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:40am On May 13, 2010
I was just saying, E-romance would stay light and it would not go beyond chatting on Nairaland!

Oh Rhein, where art thou, where art thou Rhein? cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by flobajo: 10:43am On May 13, 2010
@SA Goddess
But I hardly know the man, I think we have a good thing going, we get each other like that just not sure about romance!  I don't even know what he looks like and he doesn't know what the Goddess looks like either, he might be married with 5 kids for all we know, E-romance maybe

You make it seem like hyou are the only one taking a risk, he might be married with 5 kids, How do we know you are not married with 3 kids and 55 years old (No pun intended), its just that sometimes from the onset women make it seem like they are doing the guy a favour, if you are taking a chance and a risk, well so is he, don't you think so,

go on madame, take chance, live life on the edge, you only live once, yesy you might get heartbroken sometimes, as they say, you might have to kiss a thousand frogs to get tto your prince, just take it if it does not work out you are one frog closer!!!!!!

besides, it usually is one hell of a ride, sometimes u got to live in the moment, you only live once, cos when you are 70 and re thinking your life, believe me, you will regret some things and wish u had done them!!!

my 10 cents!!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:51am On May 13, 2010
@flobajo, true that, I could be 55 with 6 kids already, I don't really have much time then before I hit 70 cheesy it's tricky like that! wink

You are right about taking chances in life, it is for the living anyway and we can't STOP living because of FEAR, I don't let it rule my life!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by ayo84(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2010
men ladies shld start approaching men for romance oh,since everybody dey form levels,and face it, there are too many lonely girls out there,d brave ones who eventually aask you out are jerks,who just get dem laid in succession.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That / Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video