Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (15897 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by flobajo: 11:01am On May 13, 2010
@SA Goddess

Good for you, wish other women had the same thoughts and ideas so that way this urban myth of Nigerian Girls being too conservative and inhibited can finally be laid to rest
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 11:02am On May 13, 2010
shocked ayo84  

& u be making the assumption that the girls don't have the same idea in mind,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2010
@ SA Goddess,

You call, I answer!

Sorry! I'm late for the party. Early morning meetings can be a drag, agree? anyone?

But since the gang are all here, aerosol, sorry parasol, oops! adusol and muggle from Harry Punter and the Half-pant prince grin

Muggle, Adusol, nurrin do una, much love wink But Adusol looks like you are planning a coup d'etat on Gen. Rhein. Hold your horses! The Goddess is of limits. smiley

Hey! Goddess, see your rays are shinning on NL already, how are you?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 11:15am On May 13, 2010
Early morning meetings can indeed be a drag, glad to have you in the house Rhein!

I am super (now that you are here) How are you today? Did you miss me? smiley

If Adusol was planning a coup, I didn't even notice hey,  wink

Half-pant Prince, Rhein, you are funny, really!   grin  grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2010
Of course I missed you. Refreshing to read you again wink

Thot you had baled on me, you know, with the constant heckling from adusol and the likes cheesy

See NL has made me a couple of posts younger angry
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 11:31am On May 13, 2010
Our beautiful conversations have been deleted sad I was mad about that but we soldier on wink Not even a crashed server can stop this cheesy cheesy

LOL, I really didn't pick up any vibes from Adusol hey, I did however tell him you would be back for me and in you waltz cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by flobajo: 11:33am On May 13, 2010
this one na real "love in tokyo",
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 11:35am On May 13, 2010
flobajo:

this one na real "love in tokyo",

I think it's time nairaland, invented/created, private chats, tongue
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 11:37am On May 13, 2010
28Schweet:

I think it's time nairaland, invented/created, private chats, tongue

Would be great, we would treat that as our "room" grin the other day someone told Mr Rhein and I to get a room already cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by flobajo: 11:40am On May 13, 2010
@SA Goddess

be honest , do you really fancy him, I know you might not have met him so the physical attraction is nothing go by, but as you have been chatting and virtual flirting all these days, is it something you would consider?

and am just fishing for info, I won't be surprised if you retort by saying "None of your Business"
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2010
^^^ point of correction- Love in NL. Private chats? that's witty. Take that up with Seun and stop raining on the Goddess' parade. wink

@ SA Goddess.

Never leaving your side, the likes of you are hard to find in this cyberworld of masked faces cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by flobajo: 11:45am On May 13, 2010
@SA Goddess & Rheinmetal

You guys do know that you can get a private chat session either thru facebook, yahoo, or msn, unless of course you want us to continously witness your public flirting , which I might add does make for interesting reading,

just a thought!!!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 11:47am On May 13, 2010
Rheinmetal:

^^^ point of correction- Love in NL. Private chats? that's witty. Take that up with Seun and stop raining on the Goddess' parade. wink

@ SA Goddess.

Never leaving your side, the likes of you are hard to find in this cyberworld of masked faces cheesy

@ Rheinmetal - I wasn't actually trying to be witty, just making an observation, I mean most chat sites have 'private chat rooms'.
I'm all for my girl, getting what I've been getting, naija wit (when found) is sooo refreshing, unless you'se a claimer to the throne?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 11:51am On May 13, 2010
flobajo:

@SA Goddess

be honest , do you really fancy him, I know you might not have met him so the physical attraction is nothing go by, but as you have been chatting and virtual flirting all these days, is it something you would consider?

and am just fishing for info, I won't be surprised if you retort by saying "None of your Business"

Mind your own damn business  cheesy

Rheinmetal:

@ SA Goddess.

Glad to hear that, I am also not going anywhere!  I told the person that tried to chase me off NL on my first day here that I was staying, glad you found me!  wink

flobajo:

@SA Goddess & Rheinmetal

You guys do know that you can get a private chat session either thru facebook, yahoo, or msn, unless of course you want us to continously witness your public flirting , which I might add does make for interesting reading,

just a thought!!!

We would like to keep you lot entertained for a minute, NL was getting dull with all these juvenile threads flooding it anyway  wink  wink  wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2010
@ flobajo, now you are getting the point, just stay entertained wink

When we want private chat sessions. We will take it there. grin

@28Schweet, This is actually a forum, a discussion board, not sure, but has a broader appeal than a chat site.

claims to which throne? don't quite get you there.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:01pm On May 13, 2010
fo·rum 
–noun, plural fo·rums, fo·ra   1. the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.
2. a court or tribunal: the forum of public opinion.
3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.
4. the Forum, the forum in the ancient city of Rome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chat 
–verb (used without object)
1. to converse in a familiar or informal manner.

may be i should go ask for change ne,

Rheinmetal:

@ flobajo, now you are getting the point, just stay entertained wink

When we want private chat sessions. We will take it there. grin

@28Schweet, This is actually a forum, a discussion board, not sure, but has a broader appeal than a chat site.

claims to which throne? don't quite get you there.

wit throne wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:06pm On May 13, 2010
Shall we keep the love in the thread going, I beg!

Where is the education board? wink

Let me grab some lunch, back soon!

Rhein, don't disappear on me again, thought I had lost you yesterday smiley
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2010
@ 28schweet, hmmm, didn't quite expect you'd vist the thesaurus on account of that. Ok have it your way tongue

Still dont get the throne thang, maybe I'm  getting dense, Nah not smiley

@ SA Goddess,

Didn't I tell you already, I'll be be right here, goin no where cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:17pm On May 13, 2010
So how is the office today Rhein? The Blueprint? wink

It is cold here, no electric blanket to keep me warm since i am at the office! cry
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2010
Wow! That was a fast lunch grin The Office? Working on a vending agreement. Tough one angry

Electric blanket at the office? Girl! What kinda office you at shocked

Aha! The Blueprint wink Don't tell me you haven't worked it out, these few days, cos I am almost done working on the Black Album cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:28pm On May 13, 2010
grin Rheinmetal

I've just slapped my head on your behalf, I was saying R U A PRETENDER TO THE INTELLIGENCE/SMARTNESS THRONE, I would've thought not. Otherwise my kids are in trouble-o,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:33pm On May 13, 2010
I usually get my lunch and come eat in my office, away from the commoners, kidding grin grin Alternatively I could place an order over the phone and the food gets delivered to my office!

Electric blanket - I was saying I am cold and don't have access to it since it is at home and I am here! cry and you are there cheesy

I am working on it, usually when I run because I get lost in my own thoughts, my world, just have to put pen to paper cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by tkb417(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2010
@SA Goddess

im here for you, you dont need no electric blanket

how are u? kiss
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 13, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@ SA Goddess,

You call, I answer!

Sorry! I'm late for the party. Early morning meetings can be a drag, agree? anyone?

But since the gang are all here, aerosol, sorry parasol, oops! adusol and muggle from Harry Punter and the Half-pant prince grin

Muggle, Adusol, nurrin do una, much love wink But Adusol looks like you are planning a coup d'etat on Gen. Rhein. Hold your horses! The Goddess is of limits. smiley

Hey! Goddess, see your rays are shinning on NL already, how are you?

name calling is  juvenile
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2010
@ 28Schweet, you slapped your head shocked why nah? did it hurt? sorry! smiley

My dear 28Schweet, I cannot pretend at the masquerade ball that is NL. I am what I am. You just have to believe that.

Your kids R u trying to steal me from my Goddess undecided
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

Early morning meetings can indeed be a drag, glad to have you in the house Rhein!

I am super (now that you are here) How are you today? Did you miss me? smiley

If Adusol was planning a coup, I didn't even notice heywink

Half-pant Prince, Rhein, you are funny, really!   grin  grin

i guess the grass is greener on the other side,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2010
@adusol, wasn't calling u names, just throwing harmless jibes. Did you forget the humour jacket at home smiley

My apologies, if I offended your sensibilities.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 13, 2010
^^^^
am cool mate, just messing with you, my sense of humor is top notch, wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2010
@SA Goddess,

You beta hurry on the Blueprint cos the Black Album only comes out after the Blueprint's been approved.

Yeah, that nasty cold, now what do I do, hmmm, (singing "you are not alone" by the late Wacko Jacko for you) Can you hear me wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2010
@adusol, Glad to hear that. Got scared for about a nanosecond there grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:46pm On May 13, 2010
shocked @ Rheinmetal

No broda, born and breathing my kids are, were i white they'd be called half breeds by your'll,

Isn't Blueprint Jigga's album or am I confused again, I really must stop with the pills  embarassed
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:49pm On May 13, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@ 28Schweet, you slapped your head shocked why nah? did it hurt? sorry! smiley

My dear 28Schweet, I cannot pretend at the masquerade ball that is NL. I am what I am. You just have to believe that.

Your kids R u trying to steal me from my Goddess undecided

Not a chance (claws are out now)   wink

tkb417:

@SA Goddess

im here for you, you dont need no electric blanket

how are u? kiss
I am well, just cold, winter has indeed arrived down South!
adusol:

i guess the grass is greener on the other side,
The Goddess and General Rhein have something magical, OBSERVE!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.