Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62554 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by ChuxMyk(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Where are the "Well-to-do" guys
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by maasoap(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
to some 60K is more than enough , and to others with "folie des grandeurs", not even a 1M per month will quench their deluded state of mind.

Thank you. I know my income when I got married because I was doing NYSC then and I know my income today.
Even more than enough money doesn't guarantee a happy marriage or lasting marriage.
The focus should be never stop dreaming big for yourself and for your partner.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Obiwiz(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

How many times will you guys ask this question?

You guys amaze me sometimes,when did a salary of 60k become too small to run a family?

Keep waiting till you receive 1million monthly before you get married. Kids everywhere!

Mtcheew.

If you're earning 60k and your wife is earning above 45/50k what else do you need?
Or you want to marry a jobless lady?
Lol. But Nigerian ladies see marriage/rship as a job na. They believe they're meant to earn from it.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are the kind of women no matter how successful a guy becomes will stick with you, even juju no go spread you. Your idea is sound. women like you are extremely rare, pls don't throw away ur VALUES

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Obiwiz(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
giving everytin u hear time cash toto prick
Hmmm. This is serious o
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by maasoap(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2018
phemmyfour:
give give every time.....what can you offer
MajorJeffery:
So marriage is now about giving? I dey learn new thing today.

Giving is part of a happy home, most especially when there is not enough.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Partnerbiz3: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2018
chronique:

that's fuel i use at night when i'm back from work. i can't afford to have my phones out without power and for some reasons,i need the security lights in the compound on at night... it's not fuel used during the day.

you need an inverter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2018
frank41:

Don't mind him... even at that 40s he may end of not achieving his targets....loosing at both ends ...wife you no get....pikin you no get...fat salary that kept you long from getting marry, you no get.Use your head

As a man, 29-30 is like your last chance to marry, if you really do intend to settle down.

of course there are situations where some people aren't able to find the right partner or usually due just not being their time
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by horlumightyy(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Some ladies here are posting hypocritical messages, "if he is caring, frugal and so on why not?". If i hear, some of them can't even marry a guy earning 100k sef not to talk of 60k. In this economy? Probably there are ladies that could do that but they are extremely rare. 60k that isn't even enough to take care of the guy's expenses
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Radiant1020(f): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Except as a lady I'm earning close to that or even more
Plus
No one should really think of marriage unless they are very comfortable individually to avoid being a burden to anyone. And please this is not a gender thing

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by phemmyfour: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2018
maasoap:

Giving is part of a happy home, most especially when there is not enough.
one sided giving?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by ATTITUDE2: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:
I as a man cant get married wit a 60k income...

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...
shocked

chunglee!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Amberon11: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2018
You're a dumpshit. When on a public forum bring your senses along.
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
no Like your sister. Useless foool
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2018
HITTED:
But how can a guy earning as low as 60k be thinking of marriage? You wan punish your shidren?

I'm very sure that the average national salary in Nigeria is not up to 60K a month. So, what are we talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Go listen to God abeg oo by Timaya. You will start to understand somethings. Money is very important in any relationship but don't ever let it be a motivation in your relationship. The problem with many Nigerians which reflects on the economy is the fake life lived, very fake one. Thus the corruption we see in every sector- public + private. What happens when you loose that job that pays close to one million? Have you ever heard of early and midlife crisis? @ least there is someone earning. 60K. When you loose the Job of 300k, how will you cope when you already set and have standard of 300K. I tell you this from experience. I have been there. Pray for God's grace. For some their standard is 60k and they can be happy. For another it's a million. Be sure where you find happiness. Let your motivation in any relationship come from the goal you have set as partners,the faith you have in each other, the future you hope for not money or what you see on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...

This is male+nism

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Skmoda(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:

You so talking about me big time....can't do shit with that kinda money.....bro true words.. grin angry grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Arijude(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2018
OboOlora:

Empire kor Power ni
Build an empire with him and then when he’s made, he will Ubi Franklin u and dump u after one kid to be sleeping around
Better marry rich n invest when he still has money so u can dump his sorry ass when he’s broke cos most of them are wasteful modafokaz in Nigeria!
Men must have really frustrated you. You're so pained mehnn !

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2018
adebayal:
Anytime i come across questions like this, i just laugh out loud cause i knew the responses will not be sincere,so many people living in fantasy land forgetting reality,same people saying they can't marry a guy who earns 50k monthly don't even have a job. i posted a job advert here recently and despite stating i needed a WAEC or OND holder a lot of graduates called to apply and this is a job that pays less than 50k and am sure many among those that called are married....Fact is there are no jobs out there now, even those who have jobs are getting fired everyday..prudent matters a lot even someone that earns 1million a month will still not have savings compare to someone who earns far less, lets always see the Bigger picture today his salary is 50k tomorrow it could be 1million,so also today his salary is 1million tomorrow it can be 50k.everybody wants to get better nobody wants a better last year except for lazy ass dudes i believe with support and passion everyone will get to there goals but at least do not forget Rome was not built in a day.

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Obiwiz(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

I am really interested in how you manage to achieve all these with that salary, please I need to gain from your knowledge.

Be detailed please.
That guy obviously has other sources of income. Perhaps, he's marketable skills, does runs in his workplace, or his spouse earns something decent.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by vicben27(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Never. That's a suicide attempt. Even if I earn all the money in the world, I will never settle for less. I used to believe in starting small, but as it is now, I've re-strategized. Some men are just too complacent to step out of their comfort zone. We have to be very comfortable to get married. Marriage isn't a child's play.
keep slaying and waiting for Bill Gates Son. don't come here crying 10yrs frm now telling us how wicked men are. If you like, you go and settle for the mountains not less.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Skmoda(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Good luck with that.

Never measure your existence by someone else's. Why should you time your life on another person's clock?
Pure savagery....good clap back... grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by TonyRoland(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2018
chiommy123:
why not. so far they understand themselves and the wife is also bringing in money too.
don't use 'they' use ursef as example
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by maasoap(m): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2018
phemmyfour:
one sided giving?

No. I'm married, so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chiommy123(f): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2018
TonyRoland:
don't use 'they' use ursef as example
I already said I can do it
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2018
lovethchioma:
I will not marry a man who earns 60k...
I will not find myself in that sorry situation. Amen...
I pity u.U don't even have a job,do u know how I know ur profile says so & u say u can't marry a man that earns 60k.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by kalu61(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2018
onunwa21:
Abeg I get five marriageable sisters in d House!!! Interested people that earns 60k should contact me immediately.
Ping one number na. Seriously
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by phemmyfour: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2018
maasoap:

No. I'm married, so I know what I'm talking about.
you don't..... The giving should be from both sides
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by 1stgrade0402: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2018
How much was ur father earning when he married ur mother?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by vicben27(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Krystalzkris:
Shey we wee nott born until our income increase? If yes, then yes.
what's ur breast made for. there will enough milk for the Bebies from what am seeing grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by eojepa: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2018
I live life with 30k. stay in a nice apartment. But when kids begins to come, hustle double up.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by dollytino4real(f): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Obiwiz:
@
Give to who? Are you making a case for 'beggars'?
Do u give beggars ur prick. pls is 4 lovers

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.