Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62520 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by jolyment: 4:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Freeze007:
There was a girl that agreed with 50k but I ran away from her...

She might see the potentials or know that you are hardworking.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by NwaliE01: 4:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Mcy56:
Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal one, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.
This kind of lady is so scarce. I mean very rare to find in real life.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by jolyment: 4:39am On Aug 01, 2018
budusky05:
OP a whole man like you dey ask women did question,
What is the d minimum wage of a Nigerian worker? What's wrong in marrying with 60k a month, just cut ur coat according to ur size.

And u both will be happy,

My colleague earns overs 1.7monthly and yet can't find any comfort at home.

Some civil servants earn less than 1m in a year and are married.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by BruncleZuma: 4:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Just know say nah wrapper una go carry do pampers...
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by abuhusna1: 4:44am On Aug 01, 2018
I married with 40000 salary today my wife is proud of me. It's good to start small and grow big that is when you can get genuine love

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Aystarz: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2018
DonPikko:
you are right, this economy is too harsh for a married man to be earning such low amount

More reason why all men should GTOW. It's far easier for these ladies than guys. They will always have it better in marriage. Just See the comments here na. Some men go just die before their time.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by jolyment: 4:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Idrismusty97:
60k is pretty fair to start a family with depending on whether she is idle or not and probably the location. 60k in Lagos will vanish into thin air even living alone in no time. But me i probably can't sha. Knowing Nigerian women and the fact that i may not have any other choice it's better to be single, finding ways to improve my conditions than to be overburdened with women palaver stiffening my career growth with unnecessary stress and worries.

60k is a big money in my location though I earn above 100k. In my location,you can enjoy your family with 60k. In my location,the minimum wage is less than 10k,so you will understand what am saying now.But with that my 100k,I save,take care of my family,bought plots of land recently. I am now into rice farming,maize farming and guinea corn farming besides my salary job. I will soon go into food storage with time. Mind you,my wife is still a corper,so you can predict our total income. Just plan your life with what you have and invest your savings.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by frank41(m): 5:00am On Aug 01, 2018
EliteMike:

And when he marries in his 40s and friends don dey give children in marriage in their fifties and you still dey take kids to creche....
Na humble beginning sure pass

Don't mind him... even at that 40s he may end of not achieving his targets....loosing at both ends ...wife you no get....pikin you no get...fat salary that kept you long from getting marry, you no get.Use your head

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by frank41(m): 5:03am On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Never. That's a suicide attempt. Even if I earn all the money in the world, I will never settle for less. I used to believe in starting small, but as it is now, I've re-strategized. Some men are just too complacent to step out of their comfort zone. We have to be very comfortable to get married. Marriage isn't a child's play.

I hear....keep waiting for comfortability ok!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by gabpaul: 5:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Angy55, whatever you do, don't follow this advice from all these aunties that their time has passed and all they have to show is a fat vagina i.e obo olora as selling point.

Nailed it.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Lordjulius(m): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Good luck with that.

Never measure your existence by someone else's. Why should you time your life on another person's clock?
you are right but sometimes in life do you know that a friend's success makes us as human strive for more not because we are competing but because is like a moving train and we are not suppose to be left out.That is why d friends you have determines so much in our lives.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Emeritusseun(m): 5:29am On Aug 01, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Even if I see 30 I go marry, after all I'm also working. I no go kuku kill myself .

My potential wifey spotted!.
How much will dey charge me for bride price!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Emeritusseun(m): 5:30am On Aug 01, 2018
BIXYBABE:

In case u see another one, even 20. Abeg I go do

I am beginning to love you all the way!..
Hustle harder, you will hit the spot soon!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Emeritusseun(m): 5:32am On Aug 01, 2018
BIXYBABE:

Even if he's jobless, we go manage d little I av. And find possible means of getting jo
b for him shikena.

Just tell me you are joking!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by GentlePEACE: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yes!
Ask yourself, do you have a dominating spirit, something like you want to be in control of the r/ship, though you want things right, but you are doing it in a wrong way.
You dont want to be told what to do, like you know everything, and sometimes you handle the major financial aspect, leaving him with his ego powerless.

That is what you should look at. You are not bad as a person.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Emeritusseun(m): 5:42am On Aug 01, 2018
chiraqDemon:
I've been with working adults and I started noticing that all those 250k salaries are like fantasies to most people. The reality is that in this Nigeria it is hard to earn more than 100k, especially when you're working a government job at the state or local government level. Trying to set up a business out of that 60k salary will still stress the hell out of you cos sometimes you'll be making progress and other times it will seem like life is dragging you back.

The truth is that we have looked at the few with salaries of 200k upwards and we've started thinking that it is the average and standard salary, the truth is that when. You finish school, you will most likely end up with a job of less than 60k sef, and it will take long for you to earn a promotion that will get you above 100k salary.

The only thing you can do is use you brain to manage the 60k salary, develop a saving habit and learn money management. And also as a guy, don't marry a slay queen that thinks that the things she sees on social media are reality. Real people, majority of people, are not on social media, they can't afford to be cos they are hustling.

And also as a woman, don't let social media standards cloud your view of real life, get your own source of income and support yourself, learn to remember that this is reality and not some fantasy land where you'll be earning 5million just from waking up and being pretty.

Most civil servants are earning around or below 60k, still pull tithe out of there(for Christians), transport to work for the month right there,feed with the money, pay rent with the Money and are still happily married, send their kids to schools they can afford.

Once again, real life and reality are far off from what you see on social media.

The people on social media either do not work(kids that collect data money from their parents), or are the minority few of the general population that can afford to be there. The rest are out hustling to make things good for their families, don't stay where you are and think social media is real life.

You have just said it all....
No addition or substraction!.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Segzay(m): 5:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Dvin:
Wow! so a lady can say this. Good news for men like me.
You sure say she mean am? What ladies say is inversely proportional to what they really are.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Mac2016(m): 5:49am On Aug 01, 2018
I married with a salary of 25,000. Then the 25k turned zero within a year or two because she advised we reorder our steps. She waited and was patient (but nagged atimes... Lol). We moved to my parents place even slept on their bed. But less than 364 days later, my wife can pay a salary of 60k to anyone comfortably from her housekeep allowance (just ignore me o... I sabi brag! Lol).
No hard and fast rules about marriage. He can earn millions now and grow broke soonest. He might earn 60k and grow richer or even broke later. Let God lead the way always.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by civilians19(m): 5:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Shugavee:
Yes,,, with my own earnings, we r good
Good bro
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by lexy2014: 5:51am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
u can not love without giving
what will u b giving?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by cutieme(m): 5:52am On Aug 01, 2018
OboOlora:

Empire kor Power ni
Build an empire with him and then when he’s made, he will Ubi Franklin u and dump u after one kid to be sleeping around
Better marry rich n invest when he still has money so u can dump his sorry ass when he’s broke cos most of them are wasteful modafokaz in Nigeria!
Wtf!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by lexy2014: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
Not the salary dat matas, does he give happily? He can earn one billion and can not give
giving how?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by spiritedtete: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Why would anyone who stays in an expensive city like Lagos, and marry with 60k in 2018? Don't try it! I repeat don't try it!! Abort that mission!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by mathy2p2: 5:54am On Aug 01, 2018
Many of unah no get brain, 60k is okay little start . spend 30k for house keep and save 30k. All these people saying they cannot try it , are Humanizer and drunkard . olosho

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Femiblacky(m): 5:54am On Aug 01, 2018
Do not despise an humble beginning

Get any books of your choice now directly to your mail or whatsapp , Academic textbooks from all specializations , Novels of great authors,fiction,melodrama, sci-fi, paralegal, crime, comedy, Autobiographies, drama Journals, Adventure etc at the rate of #300. Contact me on 081.0.603.999.8 for your books now!!!!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by cutieme(m): 5:54am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
giving everytin u hear time cash toto prick
Kai!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by spiritedtete: 5:54am On Aug 01, 2018
OboOlora:

Empire kor Power ni
Build an empire with him and then when he’s made, he will Ubi Franklin u and dump u after one kid to be sleeping around
Better marry rich n invest when he still has money so u can dump his sorry ass when he’s broke cos most of them are wasteful modafokaz in Nigeria!

Wow!!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by onunwa21(m): 5:55am On Aug 01, 2018
60k na big money oooo.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by saltoasis: 5:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Well, it depends on where you stay.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by cutieme(m): 5:57am On Aug 01, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Useless naija women using the amount of salary of a man to determine marriage.
What if he eventually gets sacked, you'll divorce him?
Naija girls are one set of useless liabilities.
I dey tell u....abeg make I run go Ghana go marry jare.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by onunwa21(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Abeg I get five marriageable sisters in d House!!! Interested people that earns 60k should contact me immediately.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by spiritedtete: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Femiblacky:
Do not despise an humble beginning

Get any books of your choice now directly to your mail or whatsapp , Academic textbooks from all specializations , Novels of great authors,fiction,melodrama, sci-fi, paralegal, crime, comedy, Autobiographies, drama Journals, Adventure etc at the rate of #300. Contact me on 081.0.603.999.8 for your books now!!!!

There is nothing humble marrying with 60k salary.... And living in a city like Lagos. ..

You will only be waiting for a miracle... Which might not come. It is better to live single earn that money plan a future for yourself.

Remember it is not love that holds marriages most time. money and children.

However it will be evil to give birth and start finding it difficult to care for them.

When you rush into marriage without proper savings or plan... Dooms is every day. While you keep praying for a miracle that will not come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.