Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62506 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
starting a family at 40 is not ideal at all. When you should be retiring and living your life to see your grand children growing up, you’ll be worrying about paying your children’s school fees at your old age. Whilst your mates will be enjoying their old stress free life. Just because your joystick can produce sperm at any age it doesn’t mean you should use your time unwisely. For the average man better start settling down in your late 20s/early 30s. Think ahead.
While you might be right, it's not all that bad. I don't mind using a couple of years saving up for my unborn kids futures. Mid thirties is very ideal for a guy.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Samakus(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if you mean this send me a mail

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Afrocentric: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:

u re obviously a lowlife fool...

u even went to the extent of answering 4 over 200 pple..

izzit ur life?

F*ck off my mentions abeg
it's very important to answer idiot like you so that you won't think you are wise

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Saff(f): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

While you might be right, it's not all that bad. I don't mind using a couple of years saving up for my unborn kids futures. Mid thirties is very ideal for a guy.
Lol. Are you planning on settling down soon?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by gr8tone: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Shugavee:
with my own earnings, we r good
Well said. Some women, see men as ATM and when the ATM refuses to dispense cash, everything turns sore and eventually leads to breakup

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
Lol. Are you planning on settling down soon?
I'm about 10 years from my mid thirties. If my finances vastly improve, then I just might before 30. Right now, I'm not rushing anything.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Saff(f): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

I'm about 10 years from my mid thirties. If my finances vastly improve, then I just might before 30. Right now, I'm not rushing anything.
How old are you grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chinchonglee(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Afrocentric:
it's very important to answer idiot like you so that you won't think you are wise
mumu...

Mind ur business next time

u want to speak 4 everybody

pokenoser
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
How old are you grin
Do the math na... tongue

Mid twenties.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by manijoli(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Mcy56:
Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal one, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by spiritedtete: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
what's your gender

Male
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Saff(f): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Do the math na... tongue

Mid twenties.
Lol small boy
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2018
Angy55:

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
is this sister Z?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
Lol small boy
Haaaaa! Emi na? Emi okunrin mesan?! Stop it ooo

I had a feeling you might say something like that.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Reelmii: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Igbokiller:
I'm really surprised at their comments tonight grin
why wont they make such comments when most of them dey find husband. when all the rich men children no dey look their side as they expect and their age dey read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Saff(f): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Haaaaa! Emi na? Emi okunrin mesan?! Stop it ooo

I had a feeling you might say something like that.
grin grin

It’s true na. I like 30 and up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
grin grin

It’s true na. I like 30 and up grin grin
Age is but a number. A concoction of Arabian arithmetics. grin

What can a 30+ do that I can't? undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Chidelis(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2018
The question is for those ladies who are still in their early / mid twenties......

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by kurlz(f): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2018
SureBozz:
Dear ladies, if you meet a young promising guy who is earning a monthly salary of N60,000 and wants to marry you, would you accept to marry him if he really loves you?

why not?
As long has he has a promising future, and is focused.
I gladly will
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by spacks(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2018
DonPikko:
those that earn that kinda money you know the amount of debts they are owing?, you know the kinda struggles they face every time?, nobody can be comfortable earning low like that, every one just they cover up
my guy, so u wan marry cheesy
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2018
chronique:

shocked shocked shocked shocked una nor dey forget something for here? abeg nor vex but make we die that matter bro. everybody done move on with life and it's a completely forgotten issue. thanks man.
That saga nor complete until you hook the girl back, lash am nonstop for complete 1week, then pursue comot.
But I know that you're an irredeemable gentleman. You fit go lose guard marry am. Tueeh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by airminem(f): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2018
Dvin:
Wow! so a lady can say this. Good news for men like me.
Hmmmm try am see madam beta medicine. Smh
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Saff(f): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Age is but a number. A concoction of Arabian arithmetics. grin

What can a 30+ do that I can't? undecided
Not just a number. Normally a reflection of your life and soul grin

Everything. Or you want to prove to me you can do more than a 30 year old? grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by DAntivirus: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
go and take ur drugs ishi ewu

udele
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by faithsystem(f): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2018
as for me, my main concern is Can the man himself handle it? Or he will turn to a nag when life hits him.
I could marry a guy of such frame income because i have an average income to support my home. We could get married and build our home and income for a better and happier family.
If he's the honest, straight-forward and caring guy,then why not? With God first, good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable.
so if he comes my way, i will say i do at my 27years

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
Not just a number. Normally a reflection of your life and soul grin

Everything. Or you want to prove to me you can do more than a 30 year old? grin
It depends on what your point of view is but I'd be happy to.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by tartarus(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2018
See my fellow nairaland guys calling every lady who's ok with their meagre salary "wife material", this thread has humbled them. on other threads they won't hesitate to bash women. It's poverty sha! If I earned anything lower than 100k too I'd be a woman basher on nairaland grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Angy55(f): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2018
This thread.. grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by taurusmena1(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Since you think something is wrong with you, are you having a rethink? Hmmmmmmm.Just passing.abeg no quote me ooooh.

What a world
Angy55:

What a world.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by taurusmena1(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Totally agree with u but u failed to add to the fact that its their type that go behind closed doors begging and seeking for attention when their time is up and end up going to church Mondays through Sundays singing "Do something new in my life" and attending every available function from weddings,seminars birthday parties and even burial ceremonies looking for whom to hook up with.expired products without NAFDAC numbers
Earthbound:

Angy55, whatever you do, don't follow this advice from all these aunties that their time has passed and all they have to show is a fat vagina i.e obo olora as selling point.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by nepp(f): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2018
I earn 170k per month and with sights on a promotion and increased salary, my Uber side hustle also gives me 100k at least in a month in lagos. NO I can't marry a man with 60k as monthly salary. There is no career growth for a man that probably studied; mass communication, estate management, theater arts, fine arts etc in Nigeria!. If he has a side business with good prospects I just might consider if the love is there but career wise, I believe there's no growth or salary increment! This is Nigeria! smiley

"Obi" the fine art graduate can't be "emeka" who started with 60k as an accountant but increased to 100k+ in 4yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by tartarus(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2018
nepp:
I earn 170k per month and with sights on a promotion and increased salary, my Uber side hustle also gives me 100k at least in a month in lagos. NO I can't marry a man with 60k as monthly salary. There is no career growth for a man that probably studied; mass communication, estate management, theater arts, fine arts etc in Nigeria!. If he has a side business with good prospects I just might consider if the love is there but career wise, I believe there's no growth or salary increment! This is Nigeria! smiley

"Obi" the fine art graduate can't be "emeka" who started with 60k as an accountant but increased to 100k+ in 4yrs.

Smart woman kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.