Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62533 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by dollytino4real(f): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2018
lexy2014:
what will u b giving or is giving in marriage a one sided affair?
my submission n card 4 d kids
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Obiwiz(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
Do u give beggars ur prick. pls is 4 lovers
Na wa o. Ur wahala too much
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chinchonglee(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2018
Skmoda:

You so talking about me big time....can't do shit with that kinda money.....bro true words.. grin angry grin grin cheesy
Loool...its too small..

instead of thinking of getting married wit dat I ll think of hw to multiply my earning

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by pansophist(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2018
the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, such association won’t take place (Briffault’s law).

Women by nature “marry up”. Hypergamy to them is like boner to a man. A huge part of a man’s attraction is how deep his wallet goes. Accept this cold hard truth and use it to get better.

A woman that marries a low earning man is either compensating (hit the wall, bad genes, low sexual market value etc) or see a huge potential in the man in years to come. The dynamics of humans/gender relationship is symbiotic in nature, albeit skewed to favor the women more.

If you earn 60k or below, you should ask yourself what you traded for her commitment.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chinchonglee(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2018
agarawu23:
lies.

If only what u guys type online happens in reality undecided
bro...u aint me nd am aint u.
I sincerely wont get married wit dah kinda income.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chinchonglee(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Mafulul:

If you remain single for the rest of your life, you're blocking your opportunities to succeed. Marriage opens opportunities!
ma hear word abeg...

am better off alone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chinchonglee(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2018
Exposedforall:
Are u kidding me?

am nt kidding bro..

I dnt want my wife to insult me codedly...Most women re fools, they arent contentented at all...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2018
I'm not marrying him for his money. I have my own money
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chinchonglee(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2018
Tuatara:

You're ignorant and naive. A lot of guys working with state ministries earn less than that, yet they are married with happy families. If you continue to reason this way, you'd remain single for the rest of your life.
if its God's will 4 me to be single 4ever.. den so be it..

I ll rather be single 4 d rest of my life dan marry wit dat small income...Woman of dis days re trash..dey see their friend wit an iphone x, dey will also want dat same iphone x or even a higher phone without considering d man's income...most timee dat hw cheating starts...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Assassin101: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2018
surprisingly good thinking from a Nairaland babe

unlike Dollytino looking for who to leach on

Mcy56:
Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal one, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chinchonglee(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2018
jolyment:

It depends on your location too. Standard of living varies with location.I have seen people getting married and the husband earns 30k per month .There are guys that cannot marry even when they earn 100k per month.So it depends on individual,location and the parties involved.
Correct guy..I love ur mentality. Dnt mind dose mumu up there..
In my location 60k salary is even useless to me as a single man...so hw will it be okay wen I get married??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by amstamon: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2018
ImaIma1:
Can the guy himself handle it? Or he will turn to a nag when life hits him.

I could date a guy like that but not marry especially if i don't have a better income. We could get married when the finances get better.

I know how much baby food and diapers are. And babies must eat and poop. I don't want a husband that will start negotiating the baby's diapers, food, etc.

Besides, for the sake of the man's ego, he should earn better first.
Aunty i2know, oya tell us how much b baby food and diapers. As if couples with no good jobs no dey born pikin that grows healthy as d days goes by. Afterall, before diapers and baby food, we get soyabeans powder, akamu, ogi baba, etc.. And we also still get napkin, Ankara pieces with Dustin powder tucking inside pants(with superman logo).
Even birds of the air has no farm, yet they feeds, how much more we humans created in God's image.
Hardwork is what matters most, not the figures u earn at the moment, then follows by understanding between both couples. And most importantly, there should b an input from the wife also.
Shebi na Jonathan wey him papa no fit buy shoe for became president.
Shikena..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Freeze007(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2018
jolyment:

She might see the potentials or know that you are hardworking.

It is suicide...that amount is not even sufficient for me alone let alone a family....Its good to identify a potential but we must be frank to ourselves.Thank God I left her,otherwise, the next step would have been trying to put in for me
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by lovethchioma(f): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
I pity u. U don't even have a job,do u know how I know ur profile says so & u say u can't marry a man that earns 60k.
No; you should pity yourself. I have long gotten a job and it's in my field of study... as a matter of fact, A much better one is about to happen soon. Even, when I wasn't working.. I had other things I do that fetches me money once a while. So, I wasn't totally dependent on anyone even at that point in my life.
You See, some of you are very foolish.. when someone says a thing, you people quickly go through their profile so you can get what to bring them down with, I'm sure you also read somewhere in my profile post where I have stated that what anyone thinks or says about me here do not really bother me as some of you here are sadists. You have nothing real going for you in real life and you expect everyone to be in your shoes.
You should work hard and pray that you don't have to be in that position where you'll have to be earning 60k as a single man.. much less as a married man. Not rushing to attack someone for wishing themselves good. I cant and will never marry a man who earns that amount because the man in my life will do far extremely well above what you can imagine. Bye..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Azam101: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:
Some of them will come and lie on this thread but don't believe all of them.

Guys, if you are earning five figures, don't marry. I repeat, don't marry unless you have savings northwards of a million after the wedding and new house rent. God has blessed us, as a guy, you can marry even in your 40s. Don't rush into commitments that will make you cash strapped for a long time.

You want the best for your kids, don't settle for less. 60k is perfect for a bachelor. Unless your woman is boxed up, don't try it!
Chronic bachelor talking!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by dollytino4real(f): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Obiwiz:

Na wa o. Ur wahala too much
u want it n I gave it
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chinchonglee(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Afrocentric:
then you are a FOOL.Even those that are liking your comment knew [b][/b]it. Sometimes when you get married things change

u re obviously a lowlife fool...

u even went to the extent of answering 4 over 200 pple..

izzit ur life?

F*ck off my mentions abeg
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by DonX001: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2018
jolyment:

60k is a big money in my location though I earn above 100k. In my location,you can enjoy your family with 60k. In my location,the minimum wage is less than 10k,so you will understand what am saying now.But with that my 100k,I save,take care of my family,bought plots of land recently. I am now into rice farming,maize farming and guinea corn farming besides my salary job. I will soon go into food storage with time. Mind you,my wife is still a corper,so you can predict our total income. Just plan your life with what you have and invest your savings.
Where is this your location??
Is it in Sambisa forest?? shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Anfieldboss: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2018
ImperialCovfefe:

Hello Bro,

Please, I sent you a PM and a mail.

Regards

Okay. I've replied your mail.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by sleemzy96(f): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by HumbleOlad: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:
I as a man cant get married wit a 60k income...

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...

Bros take it easy oo
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:
I as a man cant get married wit a 60k income...

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...
Broda u funny die, but it still boils down on individual and planning
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Dvin:
Wow! so a lady can say this. Good news for men like me.
congrats brother,
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by babasolution: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2018
Aystarz:

More reason why all men should GTOW. It's far easier for these ladies than guys. They will always have it better in marriage. Just See the comments here na. Some men go just die before their time.

tru bro,most nigerian guys are dumb,they are shortchanging themselves,nigerian guys are now beta men

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Saff(f): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Guys, if you are earning five figures, don't marry. I repeat, don't marry unless you have savings northwards of a million after the wedding and new house rent. God has blessed us, as a guy, you can marry even in your 40s. Don't rush into commitments that will make you cash strapped for a long time.

You want the best for your kids, don't settle for less. 60k is perfect for a bachelor. Unless your woman is boxed up, don't try it!
starting a family at 40 is not ideal at all. When you should be retiring and living your life to see your grand children growing up, you’ll be worrying about paying your children’s school fees at your old age. Whilst your mates will be enjoying their old stress free life. Just because your joystick can produce sperm at any age it doesn’t mean you should use your time unwisely. For the average man better start settling down in your late 20s/early 30s. Think ahead.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by lyday60(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2018
I am collecting far less than that and happily married.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by babasolution: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2018
deliveryboy:
Of course they will marry him in the absence of the guy who earns 61k, ladies don't love, they are most concerned about comfort. Men think looks and intelligence mean much to women but alas, money and good quality (luxurious life) mean the most to women. Women can support a man but that will only last for a while (depending on the woman involved). A woman will go for a guy who earns more if she finds one.

tru talk bro,these nairaland guys are weak simps,pussylickers,their eyes go clear in the nearest future,they dnt knw what is at stake

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Amberon11:
You're a dumpshit. When on a public forum bring your senses along.
ashawo from the yeast get off my mentions.
Ugly desperate b!tch
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Saff(f): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Useless naija women using the amount of salary of a man to determine marriage.
What if he eventually gets sacked, you'll divorce him?
Naija girls are one set of useless liabilities.
Who really wants to marry a man with one source of income? No investments or no savings? Is that a smart thing to do? This is the only excuse you guys like to give. Do better! There is wealth to be made.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

It is not really about naija girls... It is important for a man to have a foreseeable future... Plan A B C and D.

Just like me... I wouldn't also settle for someone less... I mean a liability..
So when a woman says she can't settle for less... She set out a standard and not necessary mean very rich. It could also be a man that will coach her into achieving her goals.
what's your gender
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chinchonglee(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2018
brownemmanuel43:

Broda u funny die, but it still boils down on individual and planning
bros!!! Am telling u d truth..

wit d woman am seeing dis days, I ll advice men to stay away dem wit dah small income
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Roman7(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

lol.....sounds like a clarion call.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.