Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 80 pages)

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2020
odeguaomon:
Breakfast
this your food is calling my name grin
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=FashionTrend post=88535676][/quote] pls don't be tired sis let's keep prayer that soon all these will be over.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Good morning mamas and how are we all doing today? Just checking up on June mamas @Tomblessings, Limahgir, miraclebaby, whyworryPH, funmi4love, Neile, FashionTrend, daragoldy, Livelystone, rositabuchi, tomtittot, mrslander, Ada243 hope everyone is fine? The Lord that has started this journey with us will be faithful to complete with us in Jesus name, Amen.
With the way this lockdown is going I think we need to start buying things small small atleast basic things that baby will need when he/she arrives.
Do have wonderful TGIF n stay safe.

6 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2020
ChizziCindy:
Birth Alert.
Our princess made her grand entry on the 16th of April via C.section.
Weighing 2.9kg....She can eat for Africa ehn... Baby, mummy and daddy are doing just fine.
Will post BS later.
congratulations mama, welcome to your princess
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
LadyMessi:
BIRTH ALERT!
MY BLUE JET HAS ARRIVED!!!
HE MADE HIS GRAND ENTRY ON 13TH APRIL (EASTER MONDAY), WEIGHING 3.55 BY THE GLORY OF GOD.
BS LATER
MY ABLE CAPO, Patking take note o, the Lord has done it. God bless you for your concern and care.
congratulations mama
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pancake

19 Likes

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2020
naylor:

See fresh yummy looking bread.
Are you sure I will not eat it all like this. Thanks
please feel free to take the 4. grin

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
naylor:
Hot Fresh bread will go well with this egg. grin
oya take hot homemade bread as requested

26 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2020
zinny20:
B.A alert.!!!
Praise the Lord!!!
I gave birth to my Sweet Boy (11/04/2020) weighing 3.0kg through Vaginal Delivery @39weeksplus
BS will be coming later
@April Cappo: Please take note
let me go and draft BS �
congratulations mama and welcome to your sweet boy
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
LegitDiva:
BA alert�
God has just blessed us with a bouncing baby boy.
Arrived at 1 pm today weighing 3.5 via induction at 40+ weeks.
BS later.
congrats mama
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
goldenone:
BA!!! I thought this day wouldn't come as I was in constant fear throuout this preggy. We Welcomed our sonshine on Friday 10th April to the Glory of God at 37+6 via emergency CS due to fetal distress weighing 3.2kg. We return all glory to God. Thanks for the love. Cc Cappo Pat. King
Pls what can I do about spinal headache I'm in pains.
congratulations mama

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dyt:

You are doing well my sister
Thank you sis
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mariangeles:
Well done.
Your home must smell heavenly with all the baking
the smell was all over the place. Thanks

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Homemade sausage bread rolls.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
izaray:
Thanks sis, I know folic acid is taken once daily, but how about the others routing drugs?
so sorry ma'am, can't remember again as I am on pronatal and that one is once daily, other sabi mamas will answer you.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kennysgirl:
BA/BS
Hello mummies, my prince arrived on 09/04/2020 at 11.35am weighing 4kg via vaginal delivery.
congratulations mama l, welcome to your prince.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
izaray:
Please mamas in the house, how do u take ur routing drugs daily, Multivite, folic acid, ferrous, calcium and B complex? Help a sister biko cos I'm confused here
you can take all at once.
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:
I like your stew. You fried that tomatoes till it cried.
thanks. no be small cry the tomatoes cry for my hand oo. grin grin grin
Happy Easter

2 Likes

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter Sunday everyone.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Akposy:

Awesome. What recipe did you try and did you notice any mistake
I used Tosin Alabi recipe on YouTube and my mistake was that I added much vegetable oil while making the filling. So I intend to just use little oil cos as I was adding the filling the oil was just coming out from the meat pie.
I have leant and will do better next time. Thanks

Don't know it it allow to post YouTube link, I would have posted the link here.
Happy Easter Sunday everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

Don't tempt me please! I might eat meat pie in my dream embarassed
please just take one from the picture so that you will not eat it in your dream grin. smiley

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Kai! This is the real MEATpie, see meat everywhere na....Not potato and carrot pie some fast food joints sell as meat pie.
Ooin! You are doing well
thank you.
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Akposy:

This is lovely! I like the cracks

Bbst.arr....your doughnuts are inviting
Thank you
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
You tried looks good. Let's see the inside.
thanks
See the inside pix below

24 Likes 3 Shares

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
loveymom:
Lovely
Thank you very much and it's my first attempt.

3 Likes

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Homemade meat pie

41 Likes 5 Shares

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Mummy4life1:
B.A alert.
I gave birth to my charming prince yesterday (09/04/2020) weighing 3.0kg through ECS. After 8years of waiting
@35weeksplus
BS will be coming later
@May Cappo: Please take note
Wow so happy for you mama, congratulations and welcome to you prince.
Thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
rosekatiej:
Hello my beautiful mommas�� feels good to be back here loaded again��� Team may 2018,my little girl will be two in May and God has been faithful.

Team November where am I offloading my bag please ���

God bless everyone here and Grant us all safe delivery in Jesus name amen.
welcome back my former teamie wish you happy bumping.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
ayaomen:
Good evening house, 9weeks gone. EDD, November 12.
welcome and happy bumping

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Limahgirl:
Thanks cappo. I appreciate.
you are welcome teamie

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Limahgirl:
Hello mamas, please is pepper soup safe in third trimester cos this craving wan kill me o.
you are free to eat pepper soup since you prepared it yourself without all does strong pepper soup spices used for women that just delivered like uda and Co.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.