Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
To the glory of God i welcome my Prince Charming yesterday via Elective CS at 39 weeks. May teamies, una cappo don port o but we still dey together kiss
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince. Quick recovery to you.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
@patking, so sorry for your loss ma'am, pls accept my condolences, God will surely give you double for all your troubles. Take heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Baby girl arrived just now at 41+5 weeks.
Bs coming soon
congrats mama

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkaish:
BA
I gave birth to a baby boy through an emergency CS last Thursday.
Mother and son is perfectly fine. I was 37 weeks plus..I went to clinic as usual.. My bp was high and 3+ protein was found in my urine..I was immediately booked for an emergency CS that same day and to God be the glory my boy came out screaming ..weighing 2.6kg..
May cappo take note. I don port o...
congratulations mama and welcome to your boy.
Quick recovery to you ma'am

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ginalex:
cry cry Coman gimme cry cry
pleas feel free to tak as much as you can finish grin
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
cutiereborn:
Thanks Nwayioma smiley looks yum
Modified. Recipe seen.
Thank you

2 Likes

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Beautiful. You tried! grin
Thank you.
Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mariangeles:
well done.
Thank you sis.

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Adanairaland:
How did you do this
this I followed the steps on the video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLatKPv1A54

8 Likes 7 Shares

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Homemade shortbread.
@Cutiereborn, come and take your ma'am.

58 Likes 13 Shares

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
cutiereborn:
Been in the kitchen all day, making snacks for the week . Doughnuts and chin chin tongue cool
Lovely. Now you make me want to make my own chin chin.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
PecAbby:
B.A
Our dear son came on Sunday, 19th April, at 1:48pm via Vaginal delivery with minimal tears after nearly 4hours of extreme labour pains, weighing 4kg.
congratulations mama and welcome to your dear son, quick recovery to you.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
babsjummy:
Am new here my name is jumoke.
Am just 8 weeks pregnant
welcome and happy bumping

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Zino89:
thank you
you are welcome ma'am.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kittana:
My Birth Story...
congratulations mama and welcome to baby Natha.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Zino89:
Glory be to God
Just got a bfp ... bby#2
January 2018 mamas where art thou? grin
congrats mama and welcome back.

1 Like

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Freshly baked vanilla cake.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Food / Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Good morning everyone.
Breakfast is ready

26 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Prudify25:
BA
My princess arrived April 19th via emergency cs at 35weeks 3 days weighing 2.5kg, all I can say is God did it, I was already slipping into coma due to hypertension at 230/140 but God helped me in the theatre, full BS coming soon, let me recover small, thanks everyone for your advice earlier.
Thank you Lord. Congrats mama so happy for you wish you quick recovery n welcome to your princess.
Thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:28am On Apr 20, 2020
@Prudify25, just checking up on you mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
funmi4love:
Thanks for checking on us ma, we are doing well just feeling tired now a days, the Lord will grant everyone of us safe delivery
tiredness is part of the package, Amen to your prayer and take care of yourslef mama.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ada243:
Good evening mami. Doing great just on and off headaches and painful kicks from baby.
I havnt bought anything though this is my 3rd pregnancy with my first son so I only need clothes, toiletries and some few basic things
Hope u are doing great too?
the kick is just a reminder that baby is doing fine and as for the headache just try and rest more. I think you can also get the basic things around supermarket near you cause that Is want I intend to do myself.
I'm good o jare just the fear of all this Corona stuff and I pray it ends soon. Do take care of yourself stay safe mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Babygal2020:
Good morning fruitful mothers.... Pls someone should help me out.... I have noticed reduced baby movement since I clocked 24 weeks. Prior to that time, my baby used to move very well. I took Maldox at 23 weeks 6 days as prescribed by my gynecologist. I started feeling somehow and vomited.... I felt dizzy the next day being Friday, 17th April. My state is on lockdown if not I would have rushed to the hospital....
Pls I need advice.....
The last checkup I had on 21 weeks 3 days showed everything was okay.
please try and locate any scan center near you and do another scan to be sure that everything is fine.
The lockdown doesn't affect pregnant women just explain to the officers that you are going for checkup or scan and you will be allowed to pass.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prudify25:
With the way he is right now I can't talk to him, he likes giving me space weneva he is tensed PR having issues, so let him be.
okay ma'am, please do what is right for you and your baby now because your health and that of your baby comes first now before any other thing.
And try not to stress or think too much please
E-hug to you mama.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Prudify25:
Mummies I am worried, my bp has been over the roof for some days, lo's heartbeat is also beyond normal, i have been scheduled for emergency cs but hubby isn't saying anything since the doctor told us abt it, what do I do? I have suffered so much to put my life and lo on the line.
I feel your husband too is scared of you going for the cs, most men are scared but they don't show it please just talk to him to see reason why it is best for you and baby at the moment as BP is not a good thing in pregnancy.
You are in my prayers and waiting for your BA and BS.

8 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
tomtittot:
Thanks our amiable cappo and Amen to the prayers. We're getting to the finish line gradually. Have bought some things, before the lock down, just trying to get the remaining things. Hope you're good too? Thanks for checking up on us. Visited the clinic today after missing ante natal classes for four weeks, everything is fine, just feeling some pains at my lower abdomen and back especially when I work or walk, I believe it's normal, but the doctor said I should get some rest, I also have this severe wrist pain that relieves me sometimes and come back again. Is that part of the package because I've never heard of such. The tiredness is on another level, just sleep and more sleep like in my first trimester. Apart from all these we're doing fine.
Congrats to all the mamas who have delivered and safe delivery to everyone. We shall all deliver safely by the grace of God. @Tomb.lessings it is well with your baby and God will perfect all that concern you.
good to know that you are good and as for the waist pain I have similar pain some weeks back due too the market that I went and too much of standing which even made to be walking like someone in her 90s but am much better now.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tomblessings:
Hello mamas in the house.
I've been on bed rest cos I was leaking fluid at 32 weeks.Though It has been arrested. I'm still scared, what if baby decides to come now, what are the chances of survival? They gave me some drugs to mature baby's lungs.
I've lost two and I'm not loosing this one.
nothing will happen to you and your baby in Jesus name, Amen and whenever you feel down just speak positive words to your baby. The lord will continue to see us till the end in Jesus name teamie, stay blessed.

7 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Tomblessings:
Thank you so much ma. Amen to your prayers. God will be with us
Amen.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Neile:
We are doing well. Hubby is stuck outside the country until the airports are open so I am on my own. Still haven’t bought a single item but my case is long sha. I’ll start buying in May when I know how everything goes. Started attending my antenatal every 2 weeks and everything is going okay. Thanks for checking in. I hope you and every other mama is doing well.
don't worry mama our prayers is just that this whole Corona thing should end soon please cause it is seriously affecting mamas from shopping and pls just try and get the necessary things that baby will use for the first 3months.
Pls stay safe and do have a wonderful weekend ahead.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tomblessings:
We are well. I was leaking fluid but it has been arrested. I'll still go for scan tomorrow for follow up.
Thank God teamie just know that God will never leave us know that we need him the most in a Jesus name, Amen Pls take care of yourself n stay safe.
You are in my prayers

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
whyworryPH:
Good evening Cappo. I'm doing alright although I'm feeling like baby has taken up all the space. Counting down already. My last antenatal at 29 weeks, baby was yet to turn. By my next antenatal and scan next week at 32weeks, I pray she will be head down by then. Hope you are doing good as well?
don't worry mama baby will be head down by the grace of God before your next scan and I as me I am good and pushing it one day at a time.
Pls take care if yourself and stay safe.

3 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
wonderfulperson:
BA
My prince arrived on the 14th of April weighing 3.2kg through VD and we are doing well. I wish all remaining April mamas self delivery.
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince. April mamas are giving us BA back to back pray for safe delivery for other remaining mama's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.