Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (89484 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ranchhoddas: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Why didn't you ask this question on the threads where alfa males are looking for wives? Who is the prize indeed.
Ignored!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by victorian(f): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
It's clear she doesnt have a job, she sells her body for peanuts and men have used shege commot for body and pussy.
Then where she's staying, they either tormenting her daily to pack out, no where to stay.

sad

Too bad, she sees getting married as an avenue to escape poverty.

Na wa cry

She needs counseling and she has to stop selling her pussy ! angry

God pls help her amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ttipsy(f): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
should we also blame Buhari for this
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
victorian:
It's clear she doesnt have a job, she sells her body for peanuts and men have used shege commot for body and pussy.
Then where she's staying, they either tormenting her daily to pack out, no where to stay.

sad

Too bad, she sees getting married as an avenue to escape poverty.

Na wa cry

She needs counseling and she has to stop selling her pussy ! angry

God pls help her amen.
be there forming strong lady. U self dey long for marriage he never show

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LamidicownuBSS: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
DIS IS WHERE PEACE IS NEEDED, RELIGION OF PIS WILL NOT GO THERE NOW, HABA
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Ignored!

Truth in an alfa male face grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
anochuko01:
ma'am i spoke with one today, he said her hubby must stay in abuja or island. She was damn serious. I almost chocked on my noodles.
lol. I can imagine

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
sacx:

@ bold, it depends on the circle you roll with. I believe people will most often attract their kind.
not entirely true. Even the ones that look so good and responsible will shock you. This isn't a matter of those you roll With.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
She is not serious. In this era of social media, she could easily get a relationship. The test is transforming such relationships to marriage. That said, some of our ladies should tone down on this toxic feminazi and stop having unusually high standards for the kind of man they want.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by category(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by tfash96(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
I don't pity her kind.. She's enjoyed life very well now life's enjoying her

9 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ranchhoddas: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
You are unworthy of my attention. Stop quoting me. Thank you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Skmoda360:
misplaced priority.....she needs to look deep to why she can't get a man for herself and besides who says being in a relationship will make you happy ....realest shit....this one no get job oooo

Oga, nothing like looking deep. It is a prophecy that must be fulfilled.

Check Isaiah 4:1

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by victorian(f): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Joromi12:
be there forming strong lady. U self dey long for marriage he never show

See you!

I'm very happy with my fiance and I'm not depressed nor desperate like her.

Heavens forbid
We are on different levels... cheesy

No compare us at all.. Peace and joy radiates all over me, it's clear in all my pics. I don't fake it tongue

So swerve!

Before I beat you to a pulp!

Ode!

Asinwin jati jati.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Don't worry Ned Nwaoko will locate u

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ranchhoddas: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
franchasng:
Finding a wife is difficult only to a broke or financially struggling man, and a man who has not truly made up his mind to settle down. Once a guy decides to settle down, he will settle down and wed the very day he wishes wink
Truth. People in denial will never agree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yoighaman(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Finding a man is not the challenge, finding a husband is. She should add value to herself and see if 'husbands' won't chase her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
victorian:

See you!

I'm very happy with my fiance and I'm not depressed nor desperate like her.

Heavens forbid
We are on different levels... cheesy

No compare us at all.. Peace and joy radiates all over me, it's clear in all my pics. I don't fake it tongue

So swerve!

Before I beat you to a pulp!

Ode!

Asinwin jati jati.
who dash iya arugbo fiancee. He get small get somewhere

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Simbrixton(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
There is Ivf there are many single men tho poorer
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Admin401:
Maybe it's my phone, but she looks alright, body wise.
hm na wao ..maybe its her character then that is scaring off d men

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Skmoda360:
misplaced priority.....she needs to look deep to why she can't get a man for herself and besides who says being in a relationship will make you happy ....realest shit....this one no get job oooo
to me she doesn’t even look alright upstairs asin who does that ??
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by sacx: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
not entirely true. Even the ones that look so good and responsible will shock you. This isn't a matter of those you roll With.

Well I'm speaking from personal experience. I know a tribe of responsible men. They are out there, and they are not few. If you know where to look, you will find them. They are Zion 'culturists'; they are love beings. You just have not met their kinds. Believe me, they are not few.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Emotionss: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
God please forgive her of her past mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by elgramz: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
May God grant her request and give her a life partner

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by victorian(f): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Joromi12:
who dash iya arugbo fiancee. He get small get somewhere

Na today..? cheesy

Iya arugbo is none of my business tongue

Scream it from now til your breath chokes you to death

It's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
Someone wants to become celebrity overnight
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
sacx:

Well I'm speaking from personal experience. I know a tribe of responsible men. They are out there, and they are not few. If you know where to look, you will find them. They are Zion 'culturists'; they are love beings. You just have not met their kinds. Believe me, they are not few.
Well my contribution is to the girl in question and those whom it may concern. I don't need the advice cos I am not searching. Peace
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Charis15(f): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Oh Lord please show mercy and bless her with a good husband in Jesus Name Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
catwalq:

You are so definite in your assumptions. Using your words, one could say any man searching for a woman too is wasted but then we both know that's not necessarily true.
its ok tho,it is what it is!

#hope you doing good over there?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by SleekyP(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
I'm single.... Let the pm start rolling grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
generationz:

So finding a good wife isn't a mans biggest challenge?

Nope. Getting the money big time is man's greatest challenge

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by ogbonti: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
daddytime:
If na husband matter be your problem now, better lower your requirements, swallow your pride and begin to concentrate on men wey don already get one and searching for number two before you go end up as number seven with plenty abeg.

The ratio of women to men no be joke matter.

Meeeen, you are wicked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.