Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (71844 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Femeto: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
YOYO
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Naanlong01: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
If you are spirit-filled there are things you don't even have to delibrate on on your own, talk less of asking for advice on it ,such as this. BTW, i perceived you have made up your mind only seeking validation just as someone said. My advice, don't start what you won't be able to finish, do not allow the devil to use your head for ping-pong. I beleive you as a hustler could source for money to rent a less expensive accomodation (due to your present financial status) if you make up your mind not to dance to her tune.

3 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by ngwababe(f): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bizibi:
loan to boost business in this economy,I won't advice anybody to take loan now,it is too risky.he should continue with his online hustle.

Okay. But all I'm saying is he shouldn't be comfortable in another man's success.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Awe4luv(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.
this op no get life...what did U do with all the money U made when Ur business was booming

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by tunary(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Netanyahu1:
I was told by my mom that the easiest way to commit fast physical and spiritual suicide is to touch another man’s wife.

I don’t understand this about women though, the man is trying so hard to provide for you and the children for gods sakes.
It is very clear that your mum is right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by babeosisi: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
nzube89:
African mentality is bad .if 90 percent of married men are fucking outside marriage then what prevent their wife from doing the same . girls will be fucking married men but it is a taboo for a guy to Bleep married woman

I wrote here that any man that cheats on his wife should be blessed by a wife that cheat's discreetly and , have 4 babies fathered by her lovers and may the husband not find out the children are not his till he is 65 .The men got angry with me
I wonder why they got mad

8 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by GistFullGround: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2019

Your life will be destroyed!!!

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Maski87: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Made up story
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Bizibi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
ngwababe:

Okay. But all I'm saying is he shouldn't be comfortable in another man's success.
he is comfortable yes but he is confused now and the only thing for him to do is discuss it with the landlord to give him time while he hustles.he is not idle so a little time will make him gather the funds and pay. The economy is not funny right now so I understand his position.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by aguh1: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Run away from married women. Sleeping with them attracts a high regrettable condition in future. Pls I beg you run a way for your life,

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by ngwababe(f): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bizibi:
he is comfortable yes but he is confused now and the only thing for him to do is discuss it with the landlord to give him time while he hustles.he is not idle so a little time will make him gather the funds and pay. The economy is not funny right now so I understand his position.

Well!
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by MeeztaSoft: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Awe4luv:

this op no get life...what did U do with all the money U made when Ur business was booming

At least I was able to build a house for my aged parents in the village. You don't expect me to move to the village or do you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by zoe4godsgeneral(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Where is Aunty Busola [center][/center]
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Geesaintagape: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Just start thinking of how to park out.
If u succumb to her.demand you are finished.
I mean u are finished.
Such temptation is common n if u fall no one will listen to ur story then but I bet u are not alone.
I repeat myself if u fall just know nothing is secret, the landlord may pay boys n kill u or his boys will mess u up n spare pursue the wife.
It look secret now but do it u find out it's not secret again
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Rubbiish(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
theButterfly:
Do not give in to her demands for sex.

Record her the next time she comes to you demanding sex, then take the recording to the Police and report her for blackmail. If they can take those sex for marks cases seriously, they should do the same for this sex for rent situation.

Otherwise, find another place to live and move outta there.
Why go through all these stress @bold, when he can simply find another place? I don't see any blackmail yet in this, if she says she doesn't want op in her house, open should find another place.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by optimism91(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.

What if God wants to open better doors for you.
Quitting may not be easy, but you need to get to the river before you can fetch from it. Joseph had better opportunity to fall for same temptation, but he resisted. Bro, leaving there may not be easy for you, but sleeping with her is worst than leaving their house. Talk to God.....

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by chosenange(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
DONT EVER TRY IT, FOR THIS WILL BRING YOUR DESTRUCTION,SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU STARTED BEING A CASSANOVA,OR YOU THINK IT IS SWEET ABI,YOUR DESTINY WILL BE DELAYED,IF NOT TOTALLY DESTROYED!!!!!.
BUT ACHIEVED IF YOU ARE PRAYERFUL.
PLEASE DONT EVER TRY IT,TELL HER THAT YOU HAVE A SEXUAL PROBLEM THAT KILLS WHENEVER YOU TRY IT OR TELL HER LIKE A STORY THAT THE DEITY IN YOUR VILLAGE WILL STRIKE YOU AND HER IF YOU ATTEMPT IT.
THIS IS NOW YOUR TEST OF RIGHTHOUSNESS.
RESIST AND AVOID THIS TEMPTATION FOR GOD TO BLESS YOU NOW.

THANKS FOR SEEKING ADVICE.
MAG.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Mizwisdom(f): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by sniperr007(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Let me tell you something Meeztasoft. It is better they throw you out of that building than you having an affair with someone's wife. Your life might never be the same again. The guilt of such actions might continue to terrify you. It is immoral and a grievous sin against God and humanity, the consequences of such action is disastrous. If you are thrown out, I believe a helper will certainly locate you. When a door closes, another one opens.

Frankly from my many travels around Africa. I think it's Nigeria that respects the idea of not sleeping with someone's wife.
Irony is that girls sleep with other women's husband and it's accepted in society and women are told to tolerate the husband.

My opinion oh. As much as I don't support the idea of infidelity and adultery.

Let's not bring God to this.

Common sense tells you it's wrong.

3 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Mogajunior(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
I remember I almost succumb to fucking my landlady during my service year. In all honesty, such temptation is not easy to handle but with strong discipline and integrity I manage to overcome it till I finished serving. Wat I will tell you is no matter wat happens, don't sleep with that married woman because the end could be the beginning of a major problem in your life. 'A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by lekonso: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Talk to the woman and explain to her that it is a sin to God and humanity and that it carries a death penalty before God. In fact if you do that your business will go from bad to worse, to see money to eat will be very difficult for you.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Sunsets: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Your destiny is your hands. Take your kaya and get out of that house or you'll live to regret it. Don't call it temptation as you are already mistakenly doing so. There are finer houses and hope for something better. Mybrother, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MeeztaSoft:

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

If u would have no issue with someone sleeping with your wife when u marry her then go ahead

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Popoola009(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Perhaps the landlord is a nairalander reading this post.........
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by amba2017: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
pls don't start what you cannot finish. no sinner will go unpunished. it may not be easy but God will see you through. you can squart with a friend while you hustle to get to your feet again. Walsh be careful because such woman can accuse you of what you did not do and people will take her words against yoursquote author=MeeztaSoft post=81056120]I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here. [/quote]
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
HeightsKE:
please I'm out of job now and am interested in earning online as stated in your dm

It's well. My contact is in my signature
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by rosy1992(f): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Don't indulge yourself in something you will regret later on, please don't do it. God will make a way for your financial assistance. Keep off that woman.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Naanlong01: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bizibi:
Do you honestly think its best for op to remain in that house with that woman?
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by madridsta007(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

Sex with a married woman is a NO.

DO. NOT. TRY. IT.

For 10 minutes pleasure (?) you want to ruin your entire life?
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Obason22(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
How could u be seeking advice for things like this. go out and look for affordable house to rent instead of u asking people on what to do concerning somebody's wife. what if it happens to be ur house wife doing it with ur tenant..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.