Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65095 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by JayPeeOham: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bae doesn't understand the difference between man and a woman in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by tobby20: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Onyi22:
Dudu money got finished at d long run n I couldn't bear it...
I dumped his flat ass immediately I find out that he could no longer foot my bills, no time to waste
So you didn't even love him b4
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by steppin: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Cutehector:
bro you are not nice. grin grin
It's true na.
I loved it at first, but guys love their space.
Too much "marking" no make sense.

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
steppin:

It's true na.
I loved it at first, but guys love their space.
Too much "marking" no make sense.
you are right. I really dont like it at all.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bsideboi:
You mean lilmax did all these ? Or you are saying your experience Please clarify

Sorry it was a mistake. Actually wanted to quote him before. Didnt know I was still in his mention when I typed my own contribution.

He sounds like the idiot though. Wasted my time for 3 years and his name is max. I don't care!

4 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by DCMIX(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
She was too bossy and disrespectful, I didn't even bother to correct her cos she doesn't listen.

7 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by DenreleDave(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
flyca:

Lol. Reminding me my age. World pipu grin
More than that sir. Do you have a problem with that?

No.. At all..... Do u think u wud av been married to him if u hadn't broke up

Is that you on the dp? U look so beautiful oooo.. Chai e pain me that I'm too small for you.. I for like be with u sha
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Damicares(f): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Entered this house because of the comments. These comments are sweet grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Jobio1(f): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mine the guy tells his mother everything, he can’t even buy boxers for himself without telling his mom,he is very stingy, he is kind of a sadest he loves to control me and when I stated having small change he became jealous of me he sees me as a competitor,when I was suffering them this guy never helped me.church zero for him.#AY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Men whose birthdays fall within that date steal from ladies?

Still researching.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by freshvine(f): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
He told me he was traveling to Dubai for a business trip only to return home that same day unannounced and everything eventually ended.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Damicares(f): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

Chai! Lolz

4 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Solomon8144: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
StarOnEarth:

She doesn't understand the kind of space you are talking about.. you better be precise. It Hard during though time but even harder when you have a babe that's not giving you peace.
Thanks alot for your time bro

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ekakamba: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
LONEER:
mine ended cause the girl was too broke,
always hungry
always sick
and always broke

local man can can't x
Most Abuja girls are like that.
Can't fathom how niccas date broke girls and vice versa. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Equity15(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
obojememe:
i bursted her whatsapp chats with her very close friend....
mehn it was disheartening
lmao grin my own was Fbk oh..I almost fall for ground. forget, e no easy oh

12 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Deporps(f): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Keep it shut

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Tboymessiah(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
I feel you bro...... God will grant your heart desires.

joblessness

there is this pretty Igbo chic I met years back, she's so down to earth and lovely. during my days in school she was there for me we dated for like 5years but after graduation her parent started pressurizing her about marriage because her younger sis is married with kids. her pressure was much that I was just running helter skelter without direction looking for jobs. after few months that all my luck couldn't pull through, her attitude change and she started ignoring my calls, sometimes she will hang off when I called. I knew something was wrong

after few months her friends that likes me then told me she's doing her traditional marriage soon, I couldn't believe my eyes I cried that day, I feel like killing myself but I move on

I attended her white wedding, she was shocked to see me, I told her to calm down. I wish her and her husband well and I left after the join together

I refuse to go into any relationship since then. relationship is not part of my plan now but how to get a job and be on my fit financially

I'm becoming helpless and hopeless but I so believed in this forum that I'll get my helper soon[/quote]
7pages:
joblessness

there is this pretty Igbo chic I met years back, she's so down to earth and lovely. during my days in school she was there for me we dated for like 5years but after graduation her parent started pressurizing her about marriage because her younger sis is married with kids. her pressure was much that I was just running helter skelter without direction looking for jobs. after few months that all my luck couldn't pull through, her attitude change and she started ignoring my calls, sometimes she will hang off when I called. I knew something was wrong

after few months her friends that likes me then told me she's doing her traditional marriage soon, I couldn't believe my eyes I cried that day, I feel like killing myself but I move on

I attended her white wedding, she was shocked to see me, I told her to calm down. I wish her and her husband well and I left after the join together

I refuse to go into any relationship since then. relationship is not part of my plan now but how to get a job and be on my fit financially

I'm becoming helpless and hopeless but I so believed in this forum that I'll get my helper soon
7pages:
joblessness

I'm becoming helpless and hopeless but I so believed in this forum that I'll get my helper soon

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
sunkoye:
that's what I tell the boiz. If you want to break up with your girl.... check her WhatsApp. Trust me...You will have every reason dislike to her. A regular girl has 4 to 5 guys pounding her.

That's just the bitter truth but dem no go hear

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Damicares(f): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Cutehector:
You must call her every minute.. Even if you just spoke an hour ago, and you dont call, she gets annoyed...

Fvck you! And fvck all the needy attention seekers! Fvck y'all! Go fvcking get a life! And fvcking get busy!
Hahahahaha Pele.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
tobby20:

Tell me the app , biko me need am , looking for a good opportunity to break up with bae

Lol........ minameemee@gmail.com

I ll tell u
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
7pages:

bro I'll like to reason with you privately. pls can I DM you?

minameemee@gmail.com
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Equity15(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

guy, that your advice is very true oh...your life will never remain the same. many things happen with them on SM oh..na so one girl login for my fone forget to log out..when I turn on my data, messages just dey enter. I forget say person use the fone login. I just pounced on the inbox..mehn if you see what I saw, and this girl will always remind me of how she lies her bf oh..anytime I see the guy I go just dey pity am

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=Abiamaka post=83406377][/quote]

minameemee@gmail.com

Holla me
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
JastSiryin:
grin You're one bad mo'fucker... I love you man grin You're one bad mo'fucker... I love you man

Olenu
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Equity15(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Renderhelp:
My stupidity.

I thought getting him jealous would make him love me more.

I was forming hot cake anytime we were together. I would receive fake calls and send myself love messages and flowers grin

Finally finally, he dumped me.... cry

I really loved him, I just wanted to spice up our relationship. STUPID MOVE
lmao grin hanty wey ____
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
can I share my own story with u? mention me when you're ready

I dey feel u...holla me the story
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by 7pages(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tboymessiah:
I feel you bro...... God will grant your heart desires.

joblessness

I'm becoming helpless and hopeless but I so believed in this forum that I'll get my helper soonjoblessness

joblessness

Amen thanks bro
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Only a jobless person like you will have time for that. grin

Thank you...next
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frank571:

Guy abeg whats the name of the app?

Holla me minameemee@gmail.com
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
flyca:

Lol. Reminding me my age. World pipu grin
More than that sir. Do you have a problem with that?
Lol,not that. Think he is being inquisitive

Its been a while but I appreciated how you helped me back then. You have a good soul.

Ni hao ma?

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Chukazu:

Want to try this hack of thing but BP is high...let me write my Will first

Lwkm ooo
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Equity15(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
injuriam:
Mine was because of Church denomination.
Am a Pentecostal and She's a Catholic. She said she can't leave her Church (Catholic) for another church, and I too can't leave mine for hers.
Infact the worst of it was when I was told that our Children will be brought up the Catholic way if I decide not to be attending my catholic.
Hence, I had to move on.
na wa oh..the two of you are Christians nau..which kind wahala be this? na wa for una oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.