Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65104 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by freemi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Onyi22:
Dudu money got finished at d long run n I couldn't bear it...
I dumped his flat ass immediately I find out that he could no longer foot my bills, no time to waste
he cud no longer foot ur bills as ur papa na. Abeg carry ya old broke ass go.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

bro how can I hack d whatapp

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by franchasng: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
She has pride, forming foreign while she is local
That means local man cannot can with foreign local cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by freemi(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
noisy45:
She was fucking 9 other guys plus me I discovered when I snoop on her Facebook and WhatsApp chat. Come and see how guys were complimenting her pvssy and ass. I nearly died of heart attack tongue
lols.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by xaggar(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
i lose interest in people easily

That's just me!

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Bsideboi(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

He's a public dog. Sleeps with anything on skirt and I was afraid of HIV so I quit.
After we broke up like after two years, I chatted him up a he still wanted to have his way with me but no way. I've dedicated my life to God. Not knowing he had impregnated a market woman. Even when I confronted him after seeing the son and the woman in his sisters Facebook pics, he denied and still came to my house thinking it was like before, but I didnt allow him do anything. After that, he was still begging to come sleep at my place during that election period. Meaning he still sleeps around. Useless dog. In fact because of him, I bushit all men.
You mean lilmax did all these ? Or you are saying your experience Please clarify

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by franchasng: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

He's a public dog. Sleeps with anything on skirt and I was afraid of HIV so I quit.
After we broke up like after two years, I chatted him up a he still wanted to have his way with me but no way. I've dedicated my life to God. Not knowing he had impregnated a market woman. Even when I confronted him after seeing the son and the woman in his sisters Facebook pics, he denied and still came to my house thinking it was like before, but I didnt allow him do anything. After that, he was still begging to come sleep at my place during that election period. Meaning he still sleeps around. Useless dog. In fact because of him, I bushit all men.
shocked cheesy grin grin

10 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Sambaby7640: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beosten:

She's in the one with the problem. She later found out and wanted me back.
oh okay
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by DenreleDave(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
iomoge2:
Stinginess
Double dating.
Thank God I left him

He is still pained and single as duck

Thank God u left him but are you engaged or married now? If not, una still be the same thing

6 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Chukazu:

Want to try this hack of thing but BP is high...let me write my Will first
Lwkm

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by CanadaOrBust: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
udoekere:
Let's discuss: what really made you end your previous relationship?

Mine, i got separated from my girlfriend because my friends were always making jest of me that ma girlfriend is a prostitute that she has slept with almost all the guys in the area, and i was just a newbie in the area so i had to set her up with one of ma friend and she fell for it. So i had to move on

It sort of hasn’t really ended. I mean, what do u call it when u r no longer in a relationship but still fucking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Frank571(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

Guy abeg whats the name of the app?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Shyluck(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=AwkaetitiBabe post=83404006]He cleared my account to the last penny that I couldn't even buy airtime again. Yes I made a mistake of giving him my ATM and pin.

Dude cleaned me. Thank God Sniper was very expensive for me cos I for off myself

Kaii,where you under a spell?

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by SGANIVA(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
you really made a very big mistake .nwanyi awkaetiti I want us to be friends , can you give your whatsapp no
AwkaetitiBabe:
He cleared my account to the last penny that I couldn't even buy airtime again. Yes I made a mistake of giving him my ATM and pin.

Dude cleaned me. Thank God Sniper was very expensive for me cos I for off myself undecided
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by playapayaski: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Life0Life:
The one I truly loved got engaged while we were still dating. Going through her phone and saw her pre-wedding pix, e no even pain me untill after a year that I felt it, she said she loved me too but she isn't getting younger hmmm....the last one was a single mother with her insecurity always picking my calls when she sees a female name, biko I had to quit , even after that she still swear for me, but why nah.... I still think she is possessed. I'm always scared of her sef. . This life sha

Same happened to me bro. For women, especially IBO's the gyals are pressured into marriages. Once done with nysc next thing family cares about is marriage. Man was building for us both but family pressured her out. Still calls n text till date. Married n quite unhappy. Oh and yes age factor too

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by shenaxy: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
My bad I think, I left this girl because I know I will not be able to withstand the foul smell from her private part, I was unable to tell in order not to make her feel bad, it was until later I found out it was med condition n probably could be treated. I tried bringing her back to correct the past but it is late. I missed her.... sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=Shyluck post=83404995][/quote]Love itself is a potent spell.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
noisy45:
She was fucking 9 other guys plus me I discovered when I snoop on her Facebook and WhatsApp chat. Come and see how guys were complimenting her pvssy and ass. I nearly died of heart attack tongue

How did you snoop in her whatapp
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Macktaob(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beosten:
1. My first girl asked me to come and help her write exam in polytechnic Esaoke. I was a reknowned examination mercenary. I went there. Her school boyfriend he tried very hard to hide from me became known by me.

2. She got pregnant and aborted it without my consent. I was afraid because it almost claimed her life.

3. She wanted to be pregnant before going for nysc so that she would not lose me. She submitted herself for sex for months. She didn't get pregnant. Her mum was in support. Maybe a herbalist told them I have juju that prevents unwanted pregnancy. Out of nowhere, she accused me of using juju so that she won't get pregnant.

Maaad o, local man can not can cheesy
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Equity15(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
money oh..although she lied that it's because of religion and tribe. but las las I found out that it was one useless Yahoo that captured her fancy. she's living large now tho..

8 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
SGANIVA:
you really made a very big mistake .nwanyi awkaetiti I want us to be friends , can you give your whatsapp no
Unfortunately I don't have enough Kobo to keep any friends. Sorry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Taku555(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
She could not bear my long and huge dick and we had to turn it sour even though we love each other very well. We still communicate but I have not seen her for almost 5 years. Still broke up with two ladies after her on the same challenge. (huge dick)

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Taku555(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beosten:
1. My first girl asked me to come and help her write exam in polytechnic Esaoke. I was a reknowned examination mercenary. I went there. Her school boyfriend he tried very hard to hide from me became known by me.

2. She got pregnant and aborted it without my consent. I was afraid because it almost claimed her life.

3. She wanted to be pregnant before going for nysc so that she would not lose me. She submitted herself for sex for months. She didn't get pregnant. Her mum was in support. Maybe a herbalist told them I have juju that prevents unwanted pregnancy. Out of nowhere, she accused me of using juju so that she won't get pregnant.

tell the world the truth. How could she abort without your knowledge?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by DenreleDave(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
flyca:
My boyfriend's mum was too domineering. Whenever I go visiting, I notice how she relates to her husband and her kids. My boyfriend couldn't resist her. He submitted all his income to her. I did not imagine her as my mum-in-law. I let him go 2009.
Are you married now
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Mart1994(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Victoria25:
Me i never even being in a serious relationship before
May God help me.

Hmmmm... That makes two of us... Somehow.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by DenreleDave(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Simplep:
Guy was an unrepentant cheat,secondly we don't share the same way of life,we were too different..

What's ur way of life
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by waywardpikin: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
null:

Where will she get battery acid from?
That is not something I would have liked to find out my guy.

10 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Life0Life: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
playapayaski:

Same happened to me bro. For women, especially IBO's the gyals are pressured into marriages. Once done with nysc next thing family cares about is marriage. Man was building for us both but family pressured her out. Still calls n text till date. Married n quite unhappy. Oh and yes age factor too

She is Yoruba set, her dad didn't approve me cause he is a deeper life pastor and I wasn't deeper enough for him, his church actually arranged her marriage with a member. I really did love her and was ready to settle with her sha

16 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Latashia:
Asking for sex too much when I am not ready.I actually prefer sexual purity and remain a virgin till marriage.GOD BLESS ALL VIRGINS!
then date your husband, all you girls with sexual purity what are you looking for in a relationship... Abeg swerve.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Colb461: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bro just move on..nd me still being friends with her i doubt that possible after the break up if i were in ur shoes...
Wantedmiller:
My gal just chatted me up yesterday and told that it is Over......

let us just be friends........

Me: What is the problem?

I don't want to break your heart in future.

Still waiting if she will change her mind......
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Onyi22(f): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
freemi:
he cud no longer foot ur bills as ur papa na. Abeg carry ya old broke ass go.
Y the thing come dy pepper u?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by CEOwatazs: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
iomoge2:
Stinginess
Double dating.
Thank God I left him

He is still pained and single as duck

Mtcheww, nah him tell u dt or u are saying it to feel better...... Or was it u bcame monitoring spirit after u left him if yes, den you are the one In pains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.