Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65101 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
LONEER:
mine ended cause the girl was too broke,
always hungry
always sick
and always broke

local man can can't
same here bro, always complaining here and there and will heap all her financial burdens on my poor head

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by kikelomojessy(f): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Taku555:
But you have not told Nairalanders why you broke up with me

Cos you don't have time for us , always naira landing.lol

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by StarOnEarth(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Solomon8144:

This is what I'm going through now bro.
How did you put an end to this without hurting her feelings?

Please do get back to me
I just told her I needed to get my head straight. She even felt guilty later after finding out about what I was going through then. It's over a year now and we are still good friends.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
We drifted apart.
because u had nothing positive to offer to his life.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
noisy45:

Zarchiver

How those it work please tell me
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by flyca: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

Since 2009... U must be almost 30 now
Lol. Reminding me my age. World pipu grin
I am more than 30 sir. Do you have a problem with that?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by noisy45(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
weareok:

what are the procedures am interested

Research on that by watching youtube videos

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by DavidEsq(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Starboytwo:
She travelled to Calabar, and local man lives in Lagos...

Local man gotta can, and cannot be canning from here to calabar

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Newguyhere:
infrequent sex undecided
I was spending on the bitch frequently and she wasn't reciprocating as much as I would like so I ended the relationship.
Life is too short for a young gee like me to be tolerating blueballs cool
I can't be tolerating shit from a bitch when I ain't broke angry
what is blue balls?

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Eaglefine(f): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
noisy45:
She was fucking 9 other guys plus me I discovered when I snoop on her Facebook and WhatsApp chat. Come and see how guys were complimenting her pvssy and ass. I nearly died of heart attack tongue

Sorry

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by BIXYBABE: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
I went to his place, and there is no electricity there and uncle did not put on gen. so I av to find one bet9ja shop to charge my phone. when uncle comes back from work and saw my phone charged.....he ask where u charge it and I told him d next thing he said is I went to Bleep, I was like Bleep ke, I no know anybody here, I even swear with bible, he said I'm just using it to cover myself up, he started insulting me and before I could say a word he raised his hand......... I just pack my load jeje, I no dey do again b4 he will turn me to punching bag.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Solomon8144: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
StarOnEarth:

I just told her I needed to get my head straight. She even felt guilty later after finding out about what I was going through then. It's over a year now and we are still good friends.
I told her i needed some space today on whatsapp already and she said no problem that i can have all the space i need but i know she's still gonna come back in few days time.
I just need to be alone for now I'm going through alot and I'm back to square 1 i wanna pick myself up and i can only do that when I'm alone

30 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
)She came to my house one day, and i noticed the smell of gold circle smell coming from her and before i suck your breast as a girl, I always use style to perceive the breast if anything like saliva smells around it, and i was right, another guy fvcked my girl. I thank god for my wisdom, na so i for dor suck another man spit. (Gay)
grin grin can I smell yooo d!ck
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

can I share my own story with u? mention me when you're ready
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How can a broke provide for you? Are u handicapped that u looking to b provided for?

U don't understand. It's not as if I want her to provide 4 me all the time. Buh because they are broke they depend on u 4 everything. At least she can do smfin sweet or show me she really care "financially". Like the girl am dating now she's not broke buh when I offer to help her when she's in need she will say I shouldn't worry. I mean it's the first time am experiencing smfin like that. U don't it everyday.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by noisy45(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
centboy123456:

How those it work please tell me

Search on youtube
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nthrone(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
franchasng:
Hope your baby isn't a female grin grin

Top Reasons Nigerian Guys Break Up with Their Girlfriends:

1.) Lack of sex; if the girl start to form no sex till marriage and stick to it, she should prepare for multiple breakups from multiple boyfriends shocked

2.) Ugliness: some guys are just managing their current girlfriend because she is not their taste, once he gets his financial life sorted out, 99% of guys dating ugly and average looking girls will breakup directly or indirectly with their girlfriends cry

3.) Unreasonable demands: many Nigerian guys breakup with their girlfriends when their girlfriend can demand for Africa; from money for hair, money for bag, money for phone, money for shoe, money for manicure, money for eyelashes, money for undies, money for breakfast, money for school fees to money for house rent....nothing breaks up a Nigerian relationship faster than a girl asking her boyfriend to buy her a phone or pay her school fees or pay her rent or get her a flight ticket shocked shocked

4.) Bad character; very few Nigerian guys breakup with their girlfriend because of bad character, and you know why only few guys do that Because they don't care about their girlfriend's bad character so long as she will be opening leg for them till when they are ready to marry, they can go back to their village or RCCG or Deeper life or Chosen to find their missing rib cheesy cheesy

5.) Over Religious: if you want to have multiple heartbreaks as a Nigerian lady, carry religion on your head like gala.....you will have 100 boyfriends in 6 months because they will be venturing in and passing out like youth corpers grin grin

6.) Flat Bombom and Flat breast: If you are a Nigerian lady reading this and you don't have a protruding buttocks with good standing or average boobs, you better contact me now let me give you what I have been using to make myself the hottest chick in town because if your bombom is flat like Buhari's chest, then sorry is your name because na only broke Nigerian guys you will be dating, sadly shocked shocked shocked

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by JastSiryin(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin
Emily22:

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

You're one bad mo'fucker... I love you man grin
Emily22:

You're one bad mo'fucker... I love you man

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by 7pages(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
joblessness

there is this pretty Igbo chic I met years back, she's so down to earth and lovely. during my days in school she was there for me we dated for like 5years but after graduation her parent started pressurizing her about marriage because her younger sis is married with kids. her pressure was much that I was just running helter skelter without direction looking for jobs. after few months that all my luck couldn't pull through, her attitude change and she started ignoring my calls, sometimes she will hang off when I called. I knew something was wrong

after few months her friends that likes me then told me she's doing her traditional marriage soon, I couldn't believe my eyes I cried that day, I feel like killing myself but I move on

I attended her white wedding, she was shocked to see me, I told her to calm down. I wish her and her husband well and I left after the join together

I refuse to go into any relationship since then. relationship is not part of my plan now but how to get a job and be on my fit financially

I'm becoming helpless and hopeless but I so believed in this forum that I'll get my helper soon

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Abiamaka(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

Abeg wats the name of the app
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by noisy45(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Eaglefine:

Sorry

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Albinoworwor: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
I didn't even know wen he broke up with me undecided undecided undecidedlocal man said he hasn't been happy with me so all the while I was dating maself cry cry

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by 7pages(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

bro I'll like to reason with you privately. pls can I DM you?

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Unfortunately I don't have enough Kobo to keep any friends. Sorry

For research sake, is the birthday date of your ex from Sept 20- Oct 20?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

U don't understand. It's not as if I want her to provide 4 me all the time. Buh because they are broke they depend on u 4 everything. At least she can do smfin sweet or show me she really care "financially". Like the girl am dating now she's not broke buh when I offer to help her when she's in need she will say I shouldn't worry. I mean it's the first time am experiencing smfin like that. U don't it everyday.
Lol. Ok
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Albinoworwor: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=Abiamaka post=83406377][/quote]

As if guys don't cheat too undecided
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Latashia:
Asking for sex too much when I am not ready.I actually prefer sexual purity and remain a virgin till marriage.GOD BLESS ALL VIRGINS!

Lmao but you dislike and hate saving purity?
You don’t encourage your man to save up & not spend a dime on you until after marriage do you?

Purity my foot !!

9 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

For research sake, has the birthday date of your ex from Sept 20- Oct 20?
Men whose birthdays fall within that date steal from ladies?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by JayPeeOham: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

Bro show me the way abeg.....local man needs to be a step ahead in this game of love!! grin
ebinghajp@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by StarOnEarth(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Solomon8144:

I told her i needed some space today on whatsapp already and she said no problem that i can have all the space i need but i know she's still gonna come back in few days time.
I just need to be alone for now I'm going through alot and I'm back to square 1 i wanna pick myself up and i can only do that when I'm alone
She doesn't understand the kind of space you are talking about.. you better be precise. It Hard during though time but even harder when you have a babe that's not giving you peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by tobby20: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

Tell me the app , biko me need am , looking for a good opportunity to break up with bae

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by sunkoye: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

that's what I tell the boiz. If you want to break up with your girl.... check her WhatsApp. Trust me...You will have every reason dislike to her. A regular girl has 4 to 5 guys pounding her.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.