Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65099 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

Only a jobless person like you will have time for that. grin

12 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by weareok(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

my blood bp is cool...lol Pls send the app name and procedures on how to use in to elamahfawaz@gmail.com ...its important

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by noisy45(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
centboy123456:

How did you snoop in her whatapp

Zarchiver

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nonywendy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
myked:
She moved to Calabar
Pls gv me her number since I'm in Calabar too

4 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He cleared my account to the last penny that I couldn't even buy airtime again. Yes I made a mistake of giving him my ATM and pin.

Dude cleaned me. Thank God Sniper was very expensive for me cos I for off myself undecided

Burst my Brian babe, you for off yoursef... Mmmm

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by weareok(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
noisy45:

Zarchiver
Na to unzip files Abi he don get new functions
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Taku555(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Victoria25:
Me i never even being in a serious relationship before
May God help me.
why? Are you sure you are beautiful and well behaved? Submit your CV to me so I could go through. I live in Johannesburg.

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Well.. Mostly I wasn't just serious as the gurls were, wasn't even cheating but they just don't believe when i say babe chill, i love you, i no go leave you.

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Solomon8144: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
StarOnEarth:
I was going through some hard time, tho she didn't know about it, but I wasn't getting that peace with her. It was like I was always trying to make her happy even though I was mentally down so I had to end it.
This is what I'm going through now bro.
How did you put an end to this without hurting her feelings?

Please do get back to me

6 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by flyca: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

Are you married now
No sir. Why do you ask?

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by noisy45(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
weareok:

Na to unzip files Abi he don get new functions

With a rooted android phone u can hack any WhatsApp chat with it
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by kikelomojessy(f): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wow!

When I tot I was done reading page 5, next page came up. Relationship comment is quite interesting.

Sanyonara!!!

12 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Mart1994(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
My own case:

The first girl told me she loved me and bla bla bla, only for me to find out- after many trantums and wahala- that she was engaged to some dude... Ok, I moved on.

Lesson learned: Never date a lady the same age with you.

The second lady was a psychopath. Gets angry over every little thing. Am not sure that lady likes herself, she is yet to make peace with her past. What ended the relationship was when she found out I knew her elder sister's name undecided

Lesson learned: Never commit to an immatured or bitter lady. Thier negative energy is contagious, and most of the time they engage in self destructive activities.

43 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by SGANIVA(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
well as poor as am .I don't collect free gift from people.I am this visitor that comes to your house and buys you kolanut .I just asked politely nawaoo
AwkaetitiBabe:
Unfortunately I don't have enough Kobo to keep any friends. Sorry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by steppin: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Cutehector:
You must call her every minute.. Even if you just spoke an hour ago, and you dont call, she gets annoyed...

Fvck you! And fvck all the needy attention seekers! Fvck y'all! Go fvcking get a life! And fvcking get busy!
I can relate.
It was a long time ago though.
She was the one calling me. Called me like a 15 times a day.
I liked her though but babe was calling like airtel spam call. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Eaglefine(f): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Majority of Nairalanders has a lot of relationship problems and they're here forming grin grin

10 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Biritiko: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
I was going through shitt. And I ended it with three of them out of frustration.
Even though what I was going through had nothing to do with any of them .
3 years later , I now regret my actions. grin
I’m not looking for any relationship anymore btw tongue

4 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Brymmo29: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
iomoge2:
Stinginess
Double dating.
Thank God I left him

He is still pained and single as duck

I am not stingy and I am a nice person
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by chigoizie7(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
I loose interest easily

Like , I could be unconnected for weeks and months. Not that I do not love her ooh. It just happens, I couldn’t be doing that to innocents girls.

Instead of torturing her emotionally, I just let go, most of them still want to hang on with me despite that. I can’t be switching off and on with peoples emotions.

I am really scared.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by perryy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
iomoge2:
. Cos he goes for babes that are financially ok.

But even if we have it all, we need to know our man can fend for us.
He is stingy n believes I do not need money.

His other victim was also working in a bank as I was. Lol

You are a pure gold digger. If u loved him , why can't u fend for him till he made his own money. ?

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
SGANIVA:
well as poor as am .I don't collect free gift from people.I am this visitor that comes to your house and buys you kolanut .I just asked politely nawaoo
OK sir. No problem
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by SnitramMedia: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mr. Eazi- Zagadat
Peruzzi- Prebembem
Davido- Shekpe
Timaya- Chulo
Zlatan- Kapaichumaremachupako

Popular slangs used by Nigerian musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zOvjCh4y-w
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
perryy:

You are a pure gold digger. If u loved him , why can't u fend for him till he made his own money. ?
Seriously?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Zchi1052(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Suddenly she becomes jobless, penny less, parentless,phoneless, even homeless.local man can't stand all the less less everywhere he ran away from love

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Swargu:

Burst my Brian babe, you for off yoursef... Mmmm
Lol. Cos na switch.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Taku555(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
kikelomojessy:
Wow!

When I tot I was done reading page 5, next page came up. Relationship comment is quite interesting.

Sanyonara!!!
But you have not told Nairalanders why you broke up with me
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
steppin:

I can relate.
It was a long time ago though.
She was the one calling me. Called me like a 15 times a day.
I liked her though but babe was calling like airtel spam call grin
bro you are not nice. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Zchi1052(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
LONEER:
mine ended cause the girl was too broke,
always hungry
always sick
and always broke

local man can't
Suddenly she becomes jobless, penny less, parentless,phoneless, even homeless.local man can't stand all the less less everywhere he ran away from love

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by mzBEAM(f): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
God punish my ex. The motherfvcker is so fake and stingy.

God bless my new bae, my friend, my all....

WEED IS BAE.........

GANJA OVER ANY MFK..

Smoking some pots with my MARLEY playlist......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by DenreleDave(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
flyca:
No sir. Why do you ask?
Since 2009... U must be almost 30 now

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by DavidEsq(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

And you didn't know this during that period?
Just wish some ppl really had sense. Don't u see the dude is saying no matter how hard he tried to step up in life, in order to be financially capable to wife the girl, Dullakpo is reasoning "u used her". Champagne bottle really no get head

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by weareok(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
noisy45:

With a rooted android phone u can hack any WhatsApp chat with it
what are the procedures am interested

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.