Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? (13179 Views)

IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. / Overbearing Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by presmild(f): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2011
Atreides:

aww. . Thanks. Also thank daddy for buying me my first Hadley Chase when i was in pry. 4-i absolutely love reading and so writing comes naturally to me. And also thank old people(mom,dad etc) for always complaining about text language. I only write in shorthand when im texting to conserve space and money-otherwise i believe in writing in clear,concise English. It prevents unnecessary confusion. And yeah,ill bear with him-its not like i have any other choice.

wow, he did that? that's just grand cool

well take care of you.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by presmild(f): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]same here.cnt evn rcv cals in d presenc of mai parents, it's dt bad
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2011
presmild:

[color=#990000][/color]same here.cnt evn rcv cals in d presenc of mai parents, it's dt bad
eish. . Do you mean calls from guys or calls in general?
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Genius100: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2011
Carlosein:

@OP, let me begin by saying that i am impressed at the way you write.
for someone your age, all your peers write is 'short hand'. keep it up.

if the way you write is the way you reason, then i really don't think there's anything to worry about.
try and bear with your dad for now and see if you don't thank him later cool.

I am also very impressed by the way she writes. It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the grown people you see on Nairaland still writing "c, rcv, d. " etc. Maybe it's just me but I think it's irresponsible for grown people to write like that. I can understand 14 year olds, but older people? No wonder the quality of written english in Nigeria is terrible. I remember visiting a job website targeted at Nigerian applicants a few months ago, and I could not believe the terrible writing skills displayed by supposed university graduates. What some of these people don't understand is that you can tremendously improve your writing skills by participating in outfits like Nairaland. Instead of them to take advantage, they will be writing "c, d, m" Ok, make I stop dey rant,
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by adenzo: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2011
i think you dad is doing the right thing. He doesnt want to abandone you. and i know you wouldnt abanbone your children also when you grow up
remember the saying' spare the rod and spoil a child. that GOD he doesnt use cane on you any more
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by adenzo: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2011
i think you dad is doing the right thing. He doesnt want to abandone you. and i know you wouldnt abanbone your children also when you grow up
remember the saying' spare the rod and spoil a child. that GOD he doesnt use cane on you any more
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
atreides,
send me your number. looks like we need to hook up. don't be scared as we'll keep it down low
so your dad doesn't know a thing!  wink
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
George_D:

atreides,
send me your number. looks like we need to hook up. don't be scared as we'll keep it down low
so your dad doesn't know a thing!  wink
secret loff. . I like the way you think. .wink wink. . Hehe. . Would my yim addy okay?
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
atreides,
quit playing! i'm serious! i think we have a few notes to compare btw the two of us.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by tpia1: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
trust nl guys and fast ones. wink

Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2011
@George,im serious naa. . I'll give you my yim addy if you want. . We must first crawl before we walk.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2011
@tpia. . Hehe
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2011
atreides,
don't let people like tpia decieve you oooo! i think we can do a lot of things together secretly.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2011
@George,ive told u b4-we will do secret loff. . We go run thinzz naa. . You want or u nor want?
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2011
atreides,
your taking my offer for a joke?

you don't know what your missing! sad
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2011
tpia1:

trust nl guys and fast ones. wink

lol! i'd like to try this out on my daughter's bf.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2011
George_D:

atreides,
your taking my offer for a joke?

you don't know what your missing! sad
eish. . Okay,okay,now im serious. Here's the addy: houseof_atreides@yahoo.com. . Im online sef.
Carlosein:

lol! i'd like to try this out on my daughter's bf.
tehehehe. . Bet ya would. My dad would much rather cut the guy's hand's off.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2011
Atreides:

tehehehe. . Bet ya would. My dad would much rather cut the guy's hand's off.

rather that than his other appendage.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2011
Carlosein:

rather that than his other appendage.
chai. . Vicious! You people are all the same! angry grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Ranoscky(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2011
George, she's stil a minor, so you can rather hold her hands, but don't touch. . . .

Atriedes, you know you'r stil a -18 so, if you kiss, don't tell. grin
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2011
Ranoscky:

George, she's stil a minor, so you can rather hold her hands, but don't touch. . . .

Atriedes, you know you'r stil a minor, so, if you kiss, don't tell. grin
hehe. . Minor? Love knows no age. . Tehehe. . If i do kiss,i promise,my lips are. . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
ranoscky,
it's not so fair putting ideas into atreides' head like this. besides only a kid would kiss and tell.
and you can see she's not one anymore.

atreides,
don't be afraid ok? its not what your thinking. i'm a nice guy i promise.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
@George,im dead serious here. You know i cant just give anyone my number right off the bat,much less someone i don't know from Adam. That's why i asked you to send me a mail and let things progress naturally. So if you serious mail me,k?
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2011
atreides,
here you are.

expecting your mail.

edited
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atreides:

@George,im dead serious here. You know i cant just give anyone my number right off the bat,much less someone i don't know from Adam. That's why i asked you to send me a mail and let things progress naturally. So if you serious mail me,k?

seeing as her father goes through her phone (remember the topic, thread derailer tongue)
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2011
George_D:

atreides,
here you are: pinkboy_ng@yahoo.com

expecting your mail.

wa kpe ni be. (you go tay for there)
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Ranoscky(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atreides:

hehe. . Minor? Love knows no age. . Tehehe. . If i do kiss,i promise,my lips are. . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Well, it's true sha, love knows no age but, just make sure your lips is  lipsrsealed when you  kiss k? wink

George_D:

ranoscky,
it's not so fair putting ideas into atreides' head like this. besides only a kid would kiss and tell.
and you can see she's not one anymore.

atreides,
don't be afraid ok? its not what your thinking. i'm a nice guy i promise.
Guy easy na, ah-ah?. . . .Na so Atreides dey sweet you reach? undecided. . .Abi you want make we contess for her? grin
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2011
carlosein,
thanks but your not atreides so let her decide for herself, ok?
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2011
George_D:

carlosein,
thanks but your not atreides so let her decide for herself, ok?

she's obviously smart and wants to spare you what happened to the man in this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568469.0.html

hope you smell the coffee for your own good cheesy grin cool
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
@Carlosein,o n buru oh. . Jus checked out that thread! Castration! Bet you're sharpening your cutlass jus in case. .
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2011
Carlosein:

seeing as her father goes through her phone (remember the topic, thread derailer tongue)
I can picture him saying: Yes,my dear,after having gone through your phone ive come to a disturbing conclusion: 70% of your contacts are male! Why? Who is this George from Nl fellow,for example? You dont have any cousins/uncles named George. And where in God's green earth is Nl? Hehehe. . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corrections Men Hate From Women! / Woman Loses Triplets Over N4,000 Medication Fee / Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag