Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? (13183 Views)

IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. / Overbearing Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2011
Carlosein:

she's obviously smart and wants to spare you what happened to the man in this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568469.0.html

hope you smell the coffee for your own good cheesy grin cool

your letting your imagination run wild, carlosein! i can't stop laughing!

i wonder how ugly the world would be if everyone had a perception as yours! shocked
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2011
atreides,
i'll be good, i promise. never mind what these peeps are saying here. not everyone
has such a dirty mindset.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atreides:

@Carlosein,o n buru oh. . Jus checked out that thread! Castration! Bet you're sharpening your cutlass jus in case. .

not me, your dad has already grin
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atreides:

I can picture him saying: Yes,my dear,after having gone through your phone ive come to a disturbing conclusion: 70% of your contacts are male! Why? Who is this George from Nl fellow,for example? You dont have any cousins/uncles named George. And where in God's green earth is Nl? Hehehe. . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And he continues: here are sheets of paper, please write me all the answers to the questions.
Note that they are not multiple choice questions, so monosyllabic answers don't cut it grin
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2011
George_D:

your letting your imagination run wild, carlosein! i can't stop laughing!

i wonder how ugly the world would be if everyone had a perception as yours! shocked

as ugly as all the things you waffi guys do especially to lil gals grin cool
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
Carlosein:

not me, your dad has already grin
no i meant you're sharpening for your daughter. . I thought you said you were a dad too. .
Carlosein:

as ugly as all the things you waffi guys do especially to lil gals grin cool
George_D:
you funny. . Buh those waffarians can be cwazee oh. .
atreides,
i'll be good, i promise. never mind what these peeps are saying here. not everyone
has such a dirty mindset.
ehn ive sent it. . Go check ur inbox
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^will be in a couple months.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by tpia1: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
i just had a flashback to years ago.

was waiting for the bus, in the cold, late at night.

some guy drives up and offers me a ride. His exact words were " i'm a nice guy i promise  "

i was a skinny runt back then so i'm positive i did not look like a hooker.

na God save me that night oh cos the fellow spent at least 5 minutes asking me to let him give me a ride.

i just went back to where i was coming from make person no see wen.

nkan be.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2011
Carlosein:

^^will be in a couple months.
Awwww. . Congrats in advance. . I lOVe babies!
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2011
tpia1:

i just had a flashback to years ago.

was waiting for the bus, in the cold, late at night.

some guy drives up and offers me a ride. His exact words were " i'm a nice guy i promise  "

i was a skinny runt back then so i'm positive i did not look like a hooker.

na God save me that night oh cos the fellow spent at least 5 minutes asking me to let him give me a ride.

i just went back to where i was coming from make person no see wen.

nkan be.

ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atreides:

Awwww. . Congrats in advance. . I lOVe babies!

Thanks. You come across as one who does too.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2011
@tpia,lwkmd. . Na real Nnkan be oh. 5 mins begging you? Normal people will ask you once and if you refuse they go. They might even be angry that somone they wanna help is doing shakara. . Buh 5 mins? And in the night? I'd have run as well-maybe its cos ive watched too many serial killer stories sha. There are many mad people in the world. . In any case i gave the George fella my Nl email-not my regular one.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^good of you. better safe than sorry.

what does this mean:Nos morituri te salutant!

if it's latin, i don't get it.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2011
atreides,
i seen it. will take it out of here. also edited my post above as i don't want anyone sending me spam mails.

carlosein,
you need to get your mind cleansed, ok? too much dirt in your cavity!  grin

tpia,
i'm not the guy you met that dark night and i can't possibly do what your insinuating.
pls don't make blanket statements, ok?
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by tpia1: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atreides:

@tpia,lwkmd. . Na real Nnkan be oh. 5 mins begging you? Normal people will ask you once and if you refuse they go. They might even be angry that somone they wanna help is doing shakara. . Buh 5 mins? And in the night? I'd have run as well-maybe its cos ive watched too many serial killer stories sha. There are many mad people in the world. . In any case i gave the George fella my Nl email-not my regular one.

^^lol.

i'm not saying george-d is a suspicious character oh.

it's just that the particular phrase i quoted, isnt necessarily reassuring, imo.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by tpia1: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2011
George_D:

tpia,
i'm not the guy you met that dark night and i can't possibly do what your insinuating.
pls don't make blanket statements, ok?

sorry about that.

like i said, it was a flashback and it really did happen.

not meant to malign your character.

i think the guy probably was used to picking up proostitutes or something. It wasnt one of the safest neighborhoods and it was late at night.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2011
Carlosein:

^^good of you. better safe than sorry.

what does this mean:Nos morituri te salutant!

if it's latin, i don't get it.
It's latin. . Btw-do you speak Latin? It means 'Those who are about to die salute you'. Its the short form of 'Ave Imperator,nos morituri te salutant',which is the same thing except it starts with Hail,Emperor. It was something ancient Roman gladiators said to the Caesar before going off to get butchered.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
me speak latin, who dash monkey banana. grin

but i've picked up a few latin words from here and there, infact i was able to roughly translate your 'phrase'.
i just wanted the real meaning.

gratias.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2011
tpia1:

sorry about that.

like i said, it was a flashback and it really did happen.

not meant to malign your character.

i think the guy probably was used to picking up proostitutes or something. It wasnt one of the safest neighborhoods and it was late at night.

ok, thanks tpia. i know you meant no harm just that there seems to be too much negativity on nl these days. can't anything good really come out of a social website like this?
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2011
Carlosein:

me speak latin, who dash monkey banana. grin

but i've picked up a few latin words from here and there, infact i was able to roughly translate your 'phrase'.
i just wanted the real meaning.

gratias.

i dont speak latin either-again,who dash monkey banana? grin grin grin. . Ko si ko kan(pardon my yoruba oh. . Even if its not correct,you get the idea)
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2011
@George,
common man, you can't mean to tell me you're taking much of these to heart?
what you're saying is true, but IMO, those who crave good have to put some in against all odds.

And generally, anything goes on nland, if you get my drift wink
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
carlosein,
i guess your right. anything goes on nairaland. but too much of everything they say,
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atreides:

i dont speak latin either-again,who dash monkey banana? grin grin grin. . Ko si ko kan(pardon my yoruba oh. . Even if its not correct,you get the idea)

edo girl can't write speak yoruba grin

it's ko si nkan kan. lol.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2011
George_D:

carlosein,
i guess your right. anything goes on nairaland. but too much of everything they say,

na so naa!!! (speaking in my best waffi accent) wink
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2011
Carlosein:

edo girl can't write speak yoruba grin

it's ko si nkan kan. lol.
i tried naa. . Yoruba is not my language. . Im still battling with my own sef. .
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2011
Carlosein:

na so naa!!! (speaking in my best waffi accent) wink

ha, ha, ha! carlosein! remember not everybody living in waffi is a wafarian. in fact there are more waffi people on nl than choose to reveal their locations.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atreides:

i tried naa. . Yoruba is not my language. . Im still battling with my own sef. .

don't mind me jare. but make you battle well with your own o.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Carlosein(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2011
George_D:

ha, ha, ha! carlosein! remember not everybody living in waffi is a wafarian. in fact there are more waffi people on nl than choose to reveal their locations.

ok, i believe you.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by tpia1: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
George_D:

ok, thanks tpia. i know you meant no harm

no probs. I do think you're an ok kind of guy [provided you dont own another id wey you dey take abuse people wink] and i hope you dont prove me wrong.

just that there seems to be too much negativity on nl these days. can't anything good really come out of a social website like this?

nl is always nl.

there is a lot of negativity, i agree.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2011
tpia1:

no probs. I do think you're an ok kind of guy [provided you dont own another id wey you dey take abuse people wink] and i hope you dont prove me wrong.

what you see is what you get, tpia. i'm not a double faced guy. and why should anyone own multiple ids on
nairaland? i don't think its right.
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2011
atriedes are you also a Bene Gesserit cheesy wink
Re: Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? by Atreides(f): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2011
oyb:

atriedes are you also a Bene Gesserit cheesy wink
not only am i a Bene Gesserit,i am a Reverend Mother-all bow before my amazing courtesan-ness and untouchable virgin goddess-ness. I rock! They're wicked and selfish and loyal to themselves only,buh they're cool. Still on book 1 though. Heard it from a reliable source that the dune books Frank's son wrote aren't as good as the ones Frank did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Loses Triplets Over N4,000 Medication Fee / Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag / I Am Sad