Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120238 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Princessogaraya(f): 12:25pm On May 26, 2020
This guy can lie,which one is that you guys are sleeping on the same bed no sex....abeg blood no dey run for your vein, which can lie be this
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by mikkyangel3: 12:25pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.

Its already too late however just keep it in mind that you are doomed!!!
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kirinwa: 12:26pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

From my observations I dont think she is, she claimed not to. She has had only one heart break in the past where a guy jilted her and she told me. I have had cause to investigate from a friend in her office but they all said she is just a tough lady but very hard to get. Guys have tried her but couldn't get her.

So you are now the MVP for landing her?

I know that feeling where you want to succeed in a place where everyone else failed but at what cost? To what end?

Pray tell. What's the relationship between her and others like your family, outsiders because the kind of food she will cook for you, I doubt you may finish it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by ezugegere(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2020
Obviously, I wouldn't advise my daughter to marry you because you're a big pretender, at least from the example you just cited. You're the problem, not the poor lady

2 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by MansoryMX(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

We live in evolutionary world that changes from time to time. It’s understandable to see a woman who wants no sex before marriage but it’s rare to see a guy who wants no sex before marriage (I respect you) but Bro, you are playing with fire. That aspect you are gambling makes up 70% in marriage and if by any chance you discover you are a one minute man after you get married to her or you cannot match up her sexual desires and fantasies, bro you are in deep shit. Another important issue is her mood swing. All women have mood swing when they lack something they want. Some it’s just one of their many annoying characters. My wife has mood swing more than any woman in this world but I am used to it and just ignore her whenever she starts. Check thoroughly if you can cope with this mood swing because it will not stop anytime soon. I always tell people who are about getting married this. “When it comes to marriage, love is not enough. There is tolerance, patience, good sex to orgasm, contentment, understanding and respect for each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by subcbouy: 12:26pm On May 26, 2020
Sisijetue:
Shalaye FC grin ko necesstry
Awon Akolegba grin
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by ridbell01(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2020
My brother you are confused fellow. You said you are an advocate of no sex before marriage but you are leaving a lady and probably sleeping on the same bed
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Cityguy: 12:26pm On May 26, 2020
dingbang:
I just doubt she will remain faithful because she is sexually active and will collect dk from outside.
Habaaa!!!
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by KingGeorgey(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

If you are sure you're getting married to her sleep with her na since both your passions are strong at least isn't that what 1 Corinthians 7:36 says... But what do I know na Bass I dey play for church.... You for just Bleep the woman...
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mariangeles(f): 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
I hope she won't find out in the next three weeks that you're a one minute man.

[s] Anyway to be honest with you the way things are going there is every likelihood of it ending in tears. [/s]
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Beatswim: 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
KosiGee:

Did you read the post and the concerns he raised?
What pregnancy are you talking about? Must everything be all about pregnancy?

A man is lamenting on the relationship issues he is having with a lady he is supposed to wed in three weeks and you are talking about getting your wife pregnant 3 weeks post wedding!! Your head correct so
bros cool down.. I mistakenly sent that message without completion... I sent another one to address thae issue of her mood swing.. Take a chill pill.. I adviced him becos he mentioned it that hes a Christian ok
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
Young man!! Mood swings r not good I repeat never good!! Think twice before you climb that altar dats all I will say!! And also guy forget your Christian faith and va vooom before you realize your ping pong nah needle in her V jay!!
Donbabaj:

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Dirpetaner: 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
This is not the place to find solution to that issue.
Trust nairalanders at your own peril

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Caleb17: 12:28pm On May 26, 2020
Most women usually have mood swings like ogbanje. Just let her be when she reacts like that , she go dey alright Las Las. As for sex before marriage thing, please don't marry a girl who is not God fearing. Even if she is a choir leader or pastor. The principles of God's word cannot be changed no matter how the world sees it.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by dazzlingd(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
I hope she won't find out in the next three weeks that you're a one minute man.

Anyway to be honest with you the way things are going there is every likelihood of it ending in tears.

It will end in tears grin
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by EmmyDJourno: 12:29pm On May 26, 2020
Is she a virgin?

If not, she has accepted you in her heart and soul and needs the DEE grin

I am being serious, give her the kpokpodikpo cool
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by KosiGee(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Nothing is bothering her. She is Hot...and the skillful use of the rod will heal her.

Hays my problem with all these so called self righteous people who call themselves christians. They’d spend two years going to fellowship and crushes together, quote bible like GOs of Pentecostal churches but they ‘don’t really communicate’ with each other.

The boy might be a one min man, the lady’s clit might be bigger than his willy...so many things they are supposed to know and understand about each other, they would rather wait for that silly ‘special’ night to discover those and guess what? They’d get awkward, frustrated cos that’s when realities set in.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Marshalemmy(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You know at times you just want to please these ladies at times and give them attention. But not with my faith.
I pity u my brother . Hope it shouldn't affect your marital life Sha. Gudluck
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by KosiGee(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2020
Beatswim:
bros cool down.. I mistakenly sent that message without completion... I sent another one to address thae issue of her mood swing.. Take a chill pill.. I adviced him becos he mentioned it that hes a Christian ok

He is a human being. Christians are not created differently and do not have different body anatomy, biochem and physiology to others.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by AudioNews(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2020
Get dat Gal Pregnant b4 ur Marriage,
Dat gal na Retired Ashawo way wan use money cage u, she will start treating ur Bleep if after de Marriage,
Dats de only Advice i can giv u,
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by globelite(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2020
chatinent:
You both are on the 'bed' and are 'touching' but no sensitive parts as an advocate of bla bla. So you mean you were touching toes right? And who told you it's Christian to live together with sb you are yet to be married with?
The problem is you don't know what rules and principles you keep.

My thought exactly. Living in the same house. Sleeping on the same bed. Touching and touching.

What kind of Christian are you sef? Stop deceiving your self. That lady is sexually frustrated by your constant touching, getting her Hot and then you back out
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Gentlec198(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2020
You need to understand her,and ask her exactly what is her challenge,before you guys will end up in regrets after all this while,since the wedding is three weeks time,you need to figure and fix things and understand her mood of emotions.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by mordred44: 12:32pm On May 26, 2020
Since she has decided to switch the mood then you change the TEMPO
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by sholay2011(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2020
AccessME:
Op If I were u I will give her good sex that's obviously what she needs.

Forget all this biblical talks, be a man for once and act as one.

Na Hard F*ck she need!
Repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

If OP is Christian as claimed, why bring such sensitive matter to NL where unbelievers will feed you with another thing? Talk to an elder etc in person. Don't let a 10 year old behind his keyboard destroy your relationship or your relationship with God.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Prenonjebose: 12:33pm On May 26, 2020
Op, if you feel frustrated at handling her frequent mood swings then you may have to reevaluate the relationship, notwithstanding the closeness to the wedding date.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Champneys: 12:33pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Deal with your problems bros. The one wey dey do me pass wetin dey do you!
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mixial: 12:34pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Oluromantic post=89960790]Youre abt to marry a mel-chlor or san-mel. Apart from mood swings, they want admiration badly and they get easily angry if not admired. I once dated a girl like that before, I was the one who by myself told her we're not compatible, cus I couldn't cope. She ranted when I told her, abused me and my parents blabla but I felt free like I was caged before. That's me though, you may be able to cope. We're different.

By nature, they lack moderate feelings, emotional independence and stability...that's their weakness. It's usually from one extreme of emotions to the other extreme skipping moderation and balance in-between. At one time, they'll love you like babies, like all their life depends on you. Another time, they'll show serious temper over little things. Either you date for marriage or there's nothing between both of you. No ordinary friendly plays or so at all except birthed by emotions. If you beat her often in a ludo or whot game na wahala. If you decide to be pas
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ibfpleasant(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2020
You are the major problem of this issues with your biblical sense, she must have communicated with you enough that she need sex but you kept turning your deaf ears.. If she looks for a bad guy and that one damage her pussy, you come here saying she cheated on you.. gibberish talks!
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mypeople2(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2020
Truly OP you would have kissed her or peck her.Are you that rigid? I think you are the one that made those laws..
No hugging
No kissing
No sex
And I know she agreed because you want to marry her immediately
However she shouldn't get angry because of that .She should talk about it .Effective communication is one of the keys to a long lasting relationship or marriage
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2020
dingbang:
You sef.. But you were touching her and you didn't tell yourself it wasnt biblical too abi.
.. Leave the Mr. Pastor , em forget Bible during the Touching and Smushing grin grin grin
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by jahdoo360(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2020
It is not biblical cohabiting when you are yet to be joined together in holy matrimony.

In order to avoid sexual temptation just like your case please stay apart till you guys are married.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.