Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120255 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Beatswim: 12:17pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.
i think u have done the right thing by abstaining from sex before that marriage.. I did thr same thing and my wife got pregnant 3weeks after our wedding.. Do u know God is watching u? Hr watches

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Enculer: 12:18pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

OP you are really dumb. Bible is a slave book. Yuo must have sex and understand your lady before marriage.

You are a pvssy in front of your woman.

Idiot.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by IamPlato(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You know at times you just want to please these ladies at times and give them attention. But not with my faith.
check My Profile You Will See A Post On Fornication, go And Read It
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by od501: 12:18pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Baba hear this, every gah is an ogbanje. Just find the one you like then continue pouring olive oil. I rest ma case.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by macho44(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Bros, take a leaf from Sunny Neji's song, "If you touch me, I touch you", Wound me I wound you. Grab me I grab you, kiss me eeeh!!
So you like to couch, but to do the do is afraiding you, damn nigarrrr like my Niggy @slawormir will always say, just jejely drag her back to the room and finish what you started
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nweike190(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2020
More mood swings loading... shocked
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Femeto: 12:18pm On May 26, 2020
No big deal. Women act like this.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by nwajesus12(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me. You are boring as fvck

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Slynation(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Seems you were the one who imposed no sex before marriage on her and you put a lady on cloud 9 and goes "but this ain't biblical" and you expect her not to react negatively towards that...And you brought this up on NL for people to advice you whether you should call off the wedding because of mood swing "bro with due respect you are mad grin no offence tho, but incase you decided to break up with her abeg just crossmatch me and her who knows she may be the one I have been looking for... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by nezer83: 12:19pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You know at times you just want to please these ladies at times and give them attention. But not with my faith.
What happened to flee from every appearance of sin??
If you don't want to get burnt don't her close to heat.
By touching her you also committed a sin, going by ur "faith"
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by MasterJayJay: 12:20pm On May 26, 2020
1. Have you paid her bride price? If you have done that, you are already married

2. Cohabitation is not recommended for those practising no sex until marriage.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by adecz: 12:20pm On May 26, 2020
wink wink wink

Just BANG her & everything go
revert back to 'Factory Setting'...

Maybe her friends do dey caution
her say, maybe your JT fit no dey work.

How 2 healthy people go dey go
out for over one year without doing!!
Ordinary kiss, you no gree.

Go & listen to the musician wey
sing "Joromi, Joromi"

the lady don dey give you "signal".
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Olabestonic001(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
Women are economically better to rent than buy.
Don't marry that lady.
Don't say I didn't warn you undecided

Are you a product of a bad marriage?
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Collins4u1(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2020
Stop being too religious Oga.. Kiss her, wether on the cheek or lips kiss her. She didn't say u should go further than kissing. Something wey no get head
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kirinwa: 12:21pm On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
Women are economically better to rent than buy.
Don't marry that lady.
Don't say I didn't warn you undecided

What's this madness movement on Nairaland?

If you wish to remain single all your life, good for you but don't share that mediocrity here.

Next time I will warn you nah hammer I go use.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Onyi22(f): 12:22pm On May 26, 2020
Lol
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mypeople2(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2020
light099:

But the urge to always shalaye is very strong. grin grin
My guy it is not easy to reject barbecue fish when it is hot, most especially when una won chop am for house
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by risos(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2020
Over 800 people for one thread.

If the babe no fit stay 3 weeks without oilings, then you neighbors go like you too much, because when you travel somebody must do the topping of oil, guy run for you life.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 26, 2020
Arghhh!! Omo 3 weeks to d d-day, u have lot of tym t decide what u want oga, "Broken relationship is better than a broken marriage" there re many women out there & I feel u r still young y don't u extend the marriage a little further & date her causally & see how she reacts! Save a judge the tym he/she would use to deal with People that re convicted wrongfully & other crimes to handle this marriage that was a dead on arrival"...
Redflags, Redflags, Redflags !!

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Beatswim: 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

u have actually done the right thing by abstaining from premarital sex.. I did the same thing too and my wife got pregnant 3weeks after our wedding.. Today we have 2kids.. Happily married and we are at peace all glory to God.. Your foundation in marriage matters alot.. Dont let her make u sin against God.. Let the bed be undefiled.. that was God's commandment.. Just pacify her she will come around.. Replace those dangerous touches with meaningful engagement for now.. Pray together.. Reason together.. Watch Christian films together..as for her mood swing, from lagos to america women are wired that way.. U just have to be patient enough to know ao to trigger her mood back to normal.. May God uphold your marriage and bless your union in Jesus precious name.. Amen

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by emusmithyy(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
Oluromantic:
Youre abt to marry a mel-chlor or san-mel. Apart from mood swings, they want admiration badly and they get easily angry if not admired. I once dated a girl like that before, I was the one who by myself told her we're not compatible, cus I couldn't cope. She ranted when I told her, abused me and my parents blabla but I felt free like I was caged before. That's me though, you may be able to cope. We're different.

By nature, they lack moderate feelings, emotional independence and stability...that's their weakness. It's usually from one extreme of emotions to the other extreme skipping moderation and balance in-between. At one time, they'll love you like babies, like all their life depends on you. Another time, they'll show serious temper over little things. Either you date for marriage or there's nothing between both of you. No ordinary friendly plays or so at all except birthed by emotions. If you beat her often in a ludo or whot game na wahala. If you decide to be passive abt her swings, she may leave for her parents or friend house for being ignored and that'll be embarrassing. But their strength is being supportive, they can give u their all or indebt themselves for you in loves name.

If you know u can't cope, you still have time to decide. Forget about family.. only 2 of you'll live together as man n wife. Forget the general conclusion that women are emotional..little things upset them blabla. It's when they want to be selfish they say all that. Not all women are emotional dilly-dallys. Though emotional, some are sensible with their emotions. I'm not wishing you separation at d edge of ur wedding but the truth need be told. You need to be very emotionally balanced and independent on your own to keep her going. If you are, then you can cope, but if you're not, hmmmm...

This writeup is DEEEEEEP.

You hate the nail. If you've not dated one, you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by alizma: 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

I stopped reading when I got to where you said you pet her when she switch moods. If you love her and want you marriage to work with her, better stop that IMMEDIATELY else you will have to pet her all through your life. Your wife is your first daughter and she will turn to be what you raised her to be.
In fact in my own case, you don't get angry without telling me why you are angry. If you do, you are going to remain that way until you are ready for us to talk.
It is not a bad idea that you guys didn't stay together, I believe those who set the rule for you guys hope for a better togetherness for you guys and you but willing agreed to that so don't raise it as an excuse. Thank God you said she loves you, show her love as very much as you can within your strength but just like a child, don't spoil her. You are now her father, yes you read exactly what I typed. You are father that is why she will change her name and as such you have to raise her in truth, love and discipline. It takes years but don't give up, don't be soft when you need to be mean and don't be mean when you need to be soft. Ask for grace to be able to maintain the balance. Success

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by joyandfaith: 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

May be she is pregnant for another man. Let her do pregnancy test.

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Alabaintprice(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
Just give her D...
she will buy you a house
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by sterlingD(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Nothing is bothering her. She is Hot...and the skillful use of the rod will heal her.

gratiaeo:
OP your wife to be is sex starved.... that is only problem with her

To the Op please pay close and good attention to the above comments.There is an underlined message and revelation here.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by KosiGee(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
Beatswim:
i think u have done the right thing by abstaining from sex before that marriage.. I did thr same thing and my wife got pregnant 3weeks after our wedding.. Do u know God is watching u? Hr watches

Did you read the post and the concerns he raised?
What pregnancy are you talking about? Must everything be all about pregnancy?

A man is lamenting on the relationship issues he is having with a lady he is supposed to wed in three weeks and you are talking about getting your wife pregnant 3 weeks post wedding!! Your head correct so
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by stanliwise(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Oga its three weeks already just chillax but on a second thought!
why does she wants the sex now or is there something under the cover?

if I were you I would ask myself the question and pay attention swiftly

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Luckybelt: 12:24pm On May 26, 2020
I don't see any major problem in this marriage. It's one of those child plays that happen to fresh couples you guys will outgrow it
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by colossus91(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2020
Apostle sir .....auntie is conjiled grin
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kingrefreshed: 12:25pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Let me make it brief.

YOU ARE A FOOL!

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Studio247: 12:25pm On May 26, 2020
Keep your personal issues to yourself no good advice can come from social media everyone is battling with their own challenges instead meet elderly people who have been married for years or get a counsellor.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by redcliff: 12:25pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

the mood swings is that there is something bothering her. it could be that she wants you to look good but you are not meeting that expectation or she wqnts you to sleep with her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.