Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120258 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Liposure: 1:18pm On May 26, 2020
uruba23:
I think you are over reacting. You want to marry a lady you don't want her to know if your kokoroko can dribble like maradona and you expect her not to be tense or swinging moods.Common no one is asking you to have sex before marriage just do the usually touchy touchy like french kissing which is quite enjoyable and let her give you a B.J that reset your brain...Biko do the needful because you still kind of a suspect to her.Most ladies feel insecure when you are not making the move on them and trust me it is embrassing when they have to report your case to other men.
seconded
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by jasent(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.
So you thinking of breaking up with her now?do it quickly and search for a real Angel.But I hope you are perfect too?
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by bskyb(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

I'm sorry I cant, if I wanted to sex her would have done that a long time. I understand guys are not the same.

I hope you know that the majority of people giving you advise on this forum are unmarried,probably younger and even less experienced than you. Choose carefully what you do. Sieve through the suggestions and choose wisely. It may surprise you that some of the responses are from people that ask "how high" when ladies tell them to jump.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Maobichek: 1:19pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You know at times you just want to please these ladies at times and give them attention. But not with my faith.
I understand what you are saying but she is a human being with feelings ok. it is more appropriate and acceptable in "our" society wen men show their feelings but seen as an abomination wen a woman shows her feelings. Because you guys agreed no sex before wedding, if you have feelings which may lead to sex, you can openly tell her and she won't touch you but she may not be bold to tell you that she is having feelings lest your may tagged her "carnal and lustful," please stop touching her playfully wen both of you are alone cos it may lead to sexual urge, thank you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 26, 2020
If you see this. 1. Marry the lady and stop taking her too seriously. Stop being a jack. She will be fine. 2. Don't marry the lady and postpone being married, you are not even sure what you s in the next baggage. Nevertheless, you will be fine. Finally, pray before doing 1 or 2.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by xtiandamondre(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2020
Dear Brother,
What you are going through has happened to many people in the past, at times its very difficult for people to be fully integrated into a new life... As a man you need to summon courage for the marriage to work... Just relax your nerves and don't compete with your wife... As the man in the house, the onus is on you to makes things work out.
Create an avenue to understand her weak point then discuss your grievances with her when you know she will listen to you... Do things that will make her happy all the time...
its a new home, new life, don't expect 100% perfect situation. There will be a lot of differences but as a man this is the time to stand tall and control your home.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by kolade560: 1:20pm On May 26, 2020
joliecouer:

Trust me I have been there . it is not easy and kind of frustrating .

the only way to deal with such people is ignore them until they come to their senses.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2020
Buy the motivational series of no sex before marriage, 7 mistakes to avoid before marriage by pastor E.A Adeboye of redeem, SAVE YOURSELF FOR MORE THAN SEX by pastor folu Adeboye, 100 reasons why sex must wait until marriage by pastor olukoya of Mfm. The hell fire is real series. Make sure you increase the volume of the loud speaker and play the series 24-7. If she still insist she must do it, then take her for deliverance.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Cheeryfeet: 1:21pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Neither does co habiting before marriage biblical.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Righteousness89(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2020
paul100:

Can you explain the bolded text because the bible says Proverbs 18:22
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD,so i don't get

Brother you Find what you don't know!

It's what you know that you Find..

That's why the Bible say

"Do not lean on your own Understanding.. In all thy ways Acknowledge GOD and He will Direct your Path

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by arcFM(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2020
See this man o. Every lady has pros and cons. I don't think her own is too much. Anytime she's upset just let her be. She'll come of it soon. Get busy with smthn else. Often times as a man......u sef can just decide to get angry for the fact that she's upset. It works ....na she go beg una laslas......DON'T PUNCTURE UR PRIDE
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 26, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
3 weeks to the wedding and you want to cancel now? That poor, poor girl. I am sure you Courted her, and engaged her. Did you not know about her mood swings then?

I know we are in the era of selfishness and me-myself-I but calling off the wedding is cruel. Still, a cancelled wedding is better than a divorce. I hope this girl has a good support network around her.
Exactly, women are suffering wallahi. Imagine, I think its better he kuku just leave, because hes no good for her, if he thinks the next thing is to break her heart 3weeks to wedding, after all her friends go don buy Asho Ebi. Hmmn, there's life
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by humblemikel(f): 1:23pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Mode swing.....
She may be on her period
Or
Her body just need sex to cool off
Either of the two
She is a good woman
Never let go
Else you will be back here in few months with your term paper script for advice on your new girlfriend who does not measure up to this one.
Good luck .

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Malawian(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Talk true, your john tommos no dey stand well. grin grin
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by kolade560: 1:24pm On May 26, 2020
iamloyalty:

Op I must say u are foolish for bringing ur relationship and wedding plans to Nairaland. Nairaland is a very toxic place for marriage and relationship advise, watch and see hw ur relationship will be ruined cos of the negative advise u will get from here.
not everyone is unreasonable like u pls
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by knowyaself2(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Must you be a Christian to know that beating a woman is bad?
Having sound moral principles has nothing to do with religion

BTW your woman is fine; those mood swings can be managed
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ladycewhy(f): 1:25pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I left her in the sitting room without any remorse but my mind no carry am. I went to plead with her now & she agreed. cry
stop making her wet if you nor wan fvck . Thats the only advice I can give you.

Also you mentioned treating infection,come you sure say you fit still score goal so? Hence you are hiding under Christianity to deceive that lady . undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Tillatalk: 1:26pm On May 26, 2020
If you don't want to do any anything with her why did you invited her to your house in the first place
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ewedegubbler: 1:26pm On May 26, 2020
just kukuma join MURIC because your iberiberism don reach on MUMURIC level
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by onome2013: 1:27pm On May 26, 2020
There's no perfect person, after sometime she will change from this attitude. You may meet the worst that will not care for you ,compare to her . Just manage her.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Lawsimon(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2020
You said you are a Christian? Are you not aware that you're not supposed to be living in the same apartment till after marriage? You're forming actor untop sin, which the Bible warns us to flee.

Let me sound this to many baby Christian's here. Sex in the Christian context is more than having intercourse or penetration. That is why you need to understand the Bible. What did Jesus say about sin of fornication or adultery? I guess you know.

Brother, you have already committed fornication with her.
Touching/caressing
Kissing etc
Are all sexual activities. Know now.

By the way, what did God say about your choice of spouse? Or was the choice a permissive will of God?

Let me stop here, hoping you will pick out something, if truly you're a born again Christian.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by GofGs: 1:28pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Hello sir, that's the kind of lady I married and we are living happily and blessed with 2 kids (male and female) to the glory of God. I need to ask u few questions. You may chat me up for Godly counsel if u are interested.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Greyman11(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2020
GofGs:

Hello sir, that's the kind of lady I married and we are living happily and blessed with 2 kids (male and female) to the glory of God. I need to ask u few questions. You may chat me up for Godly counsel if u are interested.
Donbabaj:

Have you not paid her dowry?
What else is this marriage of a thing that people say, you go see a girl's parents and get consent and pay dowry and you are waiting till you do a white wedding which is also the marriage ceremony of the west before you say you are married.. I don't get it how you will move in with someone's daughter without paying her dowry and you still tell me you are not married to her.. even Jesus did not go for a wedding in the synagogue, he went to a wedding in Galilee maybe she thinks you guys are married already and you should reduce your on guard sensitivity

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by israelmao(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2020
When a lady feels overpampered that how she behaves.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Talkingoil(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=dingbang post=89960519]You sef.. But you were touching her and you didn't tell yourself it wasnt biblical too abi.[/quote
No mind am, you started work by stirring her hormones and you're now talking no sex before marriage, after playing on the bed abi? Una for kuku remain for una parents house till after wedding]
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Dextre(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Donbabaj post=89960440]I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Please advice. This is happening right now.[/quote

Lol..konji don reach her for neck. You better do quick and give her immediately the 3weeks is up. She will be fine,na konji dey possess her right now grin grin
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 26, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Exactly, women are suffering wallahi. Imagine, I think its better he kuku just leave, because hes no good for her, if he thinks the next thing is to break her heart 3weeks to wedding, after all her friends go don buy Asho Ebi. Hmmn, there's life

My dear, it's sad. Now this poor girl will be damaged from this cancelled wedding and carry the emotional damage to the next relationship. But society will blame the woman and not the man. I weep for our generation, we are a selfish, entitled bunch.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 26, 2020
dozeman:

You are a born again, I guess and you think the best place you can get advice on a matter that can affect your marriage in future and ultimately your making heaven would be on Nairaland? I am sorry for you.
Look as you are being dragged down.

Don't you have more experienced and more spiritual elders that you can meet to handle this matter? You should have mentors that should be there for you and would always help you out in times like this?

Brov...... you can't stay here and be saying "it's against your faith" and all that. This is not a matter to joke with.

Seek help at the appropriate places, please.

U have said it all. Very unwise move.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by illicit(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2020
She wants the koko
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by seanjy4konji: 1:31pm On May 26, 2020
You don't pacify a ladybif you have done nothing wrong...

Once they getbused to something?its hard to change..

Get some balls or should I borrownyou some?niqja larues no need soft guysz ooo
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Bigsunny01(m): 1:33pm On May 26, 2020
She wants to have a taste of it to know how active u are on bed before going into the marriage, it's de reason for de attitude nothing else.

She wanna test run ur sexual performance bro.

Daz what babes do nowadays.... Dey want to get down on bed with their man to confirm and be sure dat de man can satisfy their sexual desire.

Just pray for her to accept ur faith
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2020
kolade560:
not everyone is unreasonable like u pls
Continue to drag him down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.