Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120250 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by EzePaschal(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2020
AccessME:
Op If I were u I will give her good sex that's obviously what she needs.

Forget all this biblical talks, be a man for once and act as one.

Na Hard F*ck she need!

That's exactly what she needs. The relationship is boring her
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by AudioNews(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2020
Start Banging dat gal lik no other,
Mak sure she get pregnant b4 Marriage

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by callmeRichie(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Donbabaj post=89960440]

bro I so much believe I'm communication. You said you've sat her down?? OK, buh u gotta do it again now as her intending husband! Tell her, her constant mood swings would affect you both maritally. Let her know what she's into. Speak to her like a man and tell her you don't want to lose her due to this as it's affecting you too.

On d issue of sex, my brother you're even lucky she's sexually attracted to you. You're lucky you knew she wants you badly, well I wouldn't say you should have fun with her as that's not biblical, buh if that's what will keep a good woman for you, DO IT MAN!!! Things like this don't count for guys and besides you are getting married.

Talk to her on the mood swings bro, it's important!!!

Good luck
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Abbey2sam(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2020
Ningen:
Do not bail on her for this. undecided

Her “mood swings” aren't even exaggerated. It's very mild and subtle. With good communication and effort from both parties, it can be managed.

Guy, I can tell she's also sexually frustrated.
Vitamin D is important for her mental health.

Once you've seal it off, dominate that “swing”.

I can't even see any mood swing here o,
You need to stay with me to experience real mood swing
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by mu2sa2: 12:36pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

I'm not a 1 minute man. Cos before I rededicated my life to christ. I have had flings with 2 different ladies which I told her and coupled with I did a medical check up recently and was treated of only infection which I told her.
You weren't a xtian, then became a xtian. The girl, is she a xtian? I'm asking because BA people like to force their views on others. If the girl is not on the same religious wavelength with you by now, the likely scenario after wedding would be you want to force your views on her and that's when you will know marriage isn't a bed of roses.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mrlazarus: 12:36pm On May 26, 2020
AccessME:
Op If I were u I will give her good sex that's obviously what she needs.

Forget all this biblical talks, be a man for once and act as one.

Na Hard F*ck she need!

As in the marriage is even 3 weeks away,you guys are already living together,if you have sex now what do you stand to lose If you want to be so biblical,you guys are living together already,is that biblical? Bros,it’s so obvious your girl want the dick,you better give her in time if not...things dat could happen within 3 weeks will shock you and live you in regrets for the rest of your life.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Humanoid01(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

Nothing annoys me more than weaklings like you who always go pacify a lady after every disagreement either ur at fault or she is

That's an outrageous mumuish attitude from you...shit u should have ur pride

From my predictions she would one day disgrace and embarrass you Publicly n you'll still be the one to beg n this would continue for a very Loooong time till u get frustrated n shattered and she wouldn't care
Not everyone has a hard heart, and pride costs one more than they gain.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Gentlec198(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2020
You need to understand her,and ask her exactly what is her challenge,before you guys will end up in regrets after all this while,since the wedding is three weeks time,you need to figure and fix things and understand her mood of emotions.

secondly also check yourself very well,if you are not the cause of this whole problem,sleeping in the same bed,doing nothing haba
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by ksstroud: 12:37pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

I'm sorry I cant, if I wanted to sex her would have done that a long time. I understand guys are not the same.

Oga man up abeg.
All these so so explanations you're given doesn't show a built man trait.
I'm not judging you but stop presenting yourself as one born again you're far from it. Quick example, as a born again that you're claiming, you shouldn't at first case be together with her privately, why playing with fire when you're not ready to be burnt.
Then, a born again and built up man should know what he wants, since you were the one that asked for her hand in marriage, you should love UNCONDITIONALLY.
Now, to tell you the fact, you are like every other man outside there, stop bringing Jesus to your defence. You played with someone that has libido, you said you didn't touch sensual place, what are the sensual places, oh until you begin to touch the clit. You don't know touching some ladies hair, they are already wet down there. You triggered someone and you failed to finish up the job. You owe that woman an heartfelt written apology.
On her temperament, work on it if you want to claim born again, settle it with her and her maker.
But as an ordinary man that you're, the two of you should go for counseling, if it's possible to still go ahead together, all well and good. If it's difficult to move on, go for what is best for you, to separate before wedding even a day to, is better than seeking for separation after wedding.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by InvertedHammer: 12:37pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.
/
No sex before marriage?
What if your machine is not working? Don't hide under christianity to rope this innocent lady into a selfish marriage.

It could be sexual frustration and not mood swing. Be ready to play the second fiddle to the one satisfying her sexually. According to the Bible, fantasy and lust are fornication same as fingering and kissing.

My conclusion: You are a bonafide slowpoke.

/
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 26, 2020
I may not right and I stand to be corrected by anyone. Kisses before marriage is not a sin so long you know you will not go into sex proper. She loves you. You love her.

You already have your wedding day picked and preparation for it is underway. She is as good as already your wife bro.

What the Bible frowns at is Lust not Love. What you too have is love so if she asked to be kissed, kiss her. What's the big deal? Is she not going to be your wife in three weeks.

True Christianity does not rely on what the general Christian circle believes but what your bible says. So if you base your marriage on what GOs say you might encounter hitches.

As for me my Bible did not tell me I can not kiss my wife to be. If she's my wife to be, she is mine and one of the ways to show her affection is kiss. grin seriously.

All said, if you know you won't be able to control your emotions maintain your stand of not kissing her. Sex before marriage is sin.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by jahdoo360(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2020
It is not biblical cohabiting when you are yet to be joined together in holy matrimony.

In order to avoid sexual temptation just like your case please stay apart till you guys are married.[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Taiwo20(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2020
Wickedness is not letting calves suckle the breast of a cow but massaging it for milk outflow probably because of commercial milk production.

That's the origin of Mad Cow disease.

Sexual frustration couple with lockdown fever.

Keep on petting
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Parable007: 12:39pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Bola146 post=89960942]Red flag from the lady. You better sit her down and talk sense to her[/quote don't just call anything red flag please... You led her on, she switched in and started preaching to her abi.... Oga OP be listening to nairalander, don't work on yourself and make your relationship better... Me I have a problem with you, you are not married yet and you are complaint so bad that you started Bringing out your relationship issue public.. no relationship is perfect no woman is perfect we grow and learn how to hand things differently]
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Parable007: 12:40pm On May 26, 2020
Bola146:
Red flag from the lady. You better sit her down and talk sense to her
don't just call anything red flag please... You led her on, she switched in and started preaching to her abi.... Oga OP be listening to nairalander, don't work on yourself and make your relationship better... Me I have a problem with you, you are not married yet and you are complaint so bad that you started Bringing out your relationship issue public.. no relationship is perfect no woman is perfect we grow and learn how to hand things differently]
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by tyup(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

Not everyone has a hard heart, and pride costs one more than they gain.

ion have an Hard heart to trust me but it what should be done esp when it comes to Ladies
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by alen4smith(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

this guy na learner your babe is sex starved na congeal dey cause the mood swing
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by kay7: 12:41pm On May 26, 2020
Can someone explain what the problem is?

Cos I’ve not identified any.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by gabicon: 12:41pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

As human beings we are all captain of our ship which consists of our mind, intellect and emotions. Ignorance sometimes gives us the perception that external factors control our ship. Our actions are governed by our thoughts, so you need to find out what your partners predominant thoughts are, from what I understand about people with such character traits, their present reaction is tied to a past hurt or bad experience, so if you say something derogatory to them their brains calls the derogatory remarks that their wicked aunt made and they react how they wish they would have reacted when the event occurred.

There are a few things you can do to help, firstly you both can see a councillor and open up to them. Or you can go have a nice time together and in the heat of the enjoyment you both should discuss the matter. Or she can meditate on Philippians 4:8 and practice it everyday.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by CaseSensitive(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You weren't kissing or touching sensitive part. Wait...when you said you were touching each other, what in particular were you touching? Her nose and ears?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by iPresh4s(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2020
You dey zooz, why were you touching her on the bed?
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Yomit71(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2020
No perfect lady out there boss, work on her, she has her good side too which you won't see in many others.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Jabioro: 12:43pm On May 26, 2020
Instead of you to sex her,give it to her raw and make her happy..all the bad mood will disappeared you are on nairaland counting mood.. Can't you read from far that she wanted to have sex abi which yeye biblical counting are you doing..Very wicked man.. don't you know sex change women for better mood...Apayan..Go and for Bleep you woman dindinrin..
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Darkgini: 12:43pm On May 26, 2020
She probably anxious about her yet to be status. Have proper communication with her
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by sterlingD(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2020
MansoryMX:

When it comes to marriage, love is not enough. There is tolerance, patience, good sex to orgasm, contentment, understanding and respect for each other

The Op should look at the above message there are some hidden principles he can adopt from here to apply to the relationship which marriage bound in a few days time.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by govomotors: 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
You better reset your brain and avoid living in bondage Season 5.

1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by scoundrel(f): 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
Buyer’s remorse is already setting in. Whether a man sleeps with a woman or not, if he sees the trouble living with her isn’t worth the cost, he’ll move eventually. That was how I played hard to get for one guy I didn’t like, but he kept persisting. He gave himself sense after a few months and disappeared. I always thought the promise of sex was why he stayed and he’ll remain for years so far I gave him hope. My guy pack bag move on, leaving me a shadow of myself.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by emusmithyy(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
dingbang:
oya na.. You sef shake body kiss woman sef.. You too form over righteous. Remember, all haf sinneth. So dont think you are spotless

Temptation
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Jabioro: 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
kay7:
Can someone explain what the problem is?

Cos I’ve not identified any.
Sex the lady want sex... simple and the negodu at home doesn't understood hot hours mood..
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by sisisioge: 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
What's so wrong in kissing her bikonu? grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by bigandbold: 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
Tell her your mind. Tell her you don't ;ike her mood. Its better you know she wil react when you explain her attitude to her. Maybe she will chonge. Also put her in prayers for God to chnage her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.