Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41956 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
stanliwise:
She told you the truth and open up. If you really like her then open up to her also and tell her how you feel about it. If you don’t feel you may continue then sincerely tell her so. She didn’t do you a favour by telling you the truth. She only showed courtesy doing it. It is something you deserve to know. Why did she wait till a marriage proposal to tell you?
Your first love was built on a foundation of ignorance and assumptions, now you know better, destroy that former love and try to build another one if you can’t then abandon the project.
Don’t go into a relationship out of pity. If you see something in her that stand out against all odds then go for it. If not then it is a no no

Well that she said the truth is a ploy to get pity and sympathy from u and in d process u lose control and get emotional and leave ur sense of judgement for pity! If she was really forth coming with d truth she wouldav said it to u long before u both started getting serious, she has seen ur weakness and made sure that u loved her to a fault b4 bringing out her olosho past! Mr. Man do urslf a favour and dump that girl and get urslf a good woman u like that isn't married, save urslf all d drama of single mothers, this girl is trying to press ur mumu button and she's trying to play smart but she has fish brains and u should tell her and show her that, u re too young to get into a Ist marriage with this nuisance, ur kids deserve to grow up in their own homes without having to fight with step sons and daughters, save ur kids drama, don't let love kill u and turn u into a shadow of urslf! This woman don't love u, she's using u to take care of herself and kids monetarily! Av u ever asked urslf y the two men that she had this kids with y they are not taking care of her?? Or y she hasnt gone to dem? Mr. Man Ubunja has talked about this many times of how women use men to meet their financial needs when they need sex they go 4 d bad boys, she was promiscious during her young age given her best self to those two men and all of a sudden wants to sell her rotten body to u, she should stay on her own after all there re many self made independent single mothers like her all over d world, her's isnt any different! Don't fall 4 this cheap scam done by Nigerian girls and their counterparts in Europe and north America, she's trying to scam u and make u feel pity for her, if u want t knw how she really feels abt u, tell her u aren't marrying her again, watch her closely and u will see all of a sudden she would continue her olosho business and get another guy to marry her and this tym she wont make d mistake of telling the man she's a single mom! Don't fall for that lie that she's a good woman that's y she told u the truth, that's what she hoped to achieve by telling u d truth, to see her as pure and mean well for u whereas she's just a cold blooded psychological manipulator, she's psychologically manipulating u and this time with Sex and Self pity and sympathy, ! Don't fall in love with her caring or any nonsense she's doing, she has done it b4 with those other men, so she's already a pro in those areas, u can't compete with single moms that has tasted dicks all over cos they've been there, they've done that, she should take care of the kids she born, after all nobody forced her to open her legs and not to use condom if she wasn't ready to be a mom!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do u know if the second guy came in the guise of a responsible and serious man only to jakpa when she became pregnant? The firstl pregnancy could b when she was a teenager

Rubbish.. See her defending her fellow mate..

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Louisananda7(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
My bro the only advice is to jakpa.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by richie240: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
azyaq:
Hello
I pity ur condition, but love come first if u really love her go ahead n marry her, but make sure you earn good money n ready to help her look after her kids. With time urs will join
True that, on d condition that both men ARE DEAD!
Or else, okafor's law is standing by.

Even if both men are dead also raises another question about her 'bad luck' as it will be said that men die around her!

Its just too complicated biko.
Marrying a fajin sef doesnt guarantee a successful marriage how much less this!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by oodua1stson: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
0Brien:
Your choice.

Even most of the childless ones have had series of sex and abortions in the past.
at least the abortion won't be a burden to him

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Teejay13(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
If you know you love her, you gat to love her kids too.

Follow your mind. Most people of us are use to writing people off due to their past stories.

Am actually against that school of taught.

Who knows she might have had a bitter past, trying to find the right person for herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by semyman: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
3rd baby Daddy loading.........
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments

Don't marry her... Let her settle wth her husbands and marry one of her baby daddies..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MrSensor(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
chii8:
Chaiii
husband snatcher spotted.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Farki: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
She had 2 kids but you didn't know? Seriously?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by GodPunishBiafra: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn MUGUniggarrrniggarrr
Isoright..
She be sincere and good woman....and nor want problem in the future that is why she tell you... because some women fit still hide am and moreover you fit nor discover on time after all self he nor dey show for her kpekus(pussy) say two humans don fall out from there..
.bros...op what about the ones way don abort tire...
Anyway Let me light up a tie and wait for the elders to comment so i can also learn

Wetin our elders sit down for chair dey see even if we young niggarrrz climb Palm tree still we nor go see am
[/s]
Rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by chii8(f): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
MrSensor:
husband snatcher spotted.

Lol....guy!!! happy Sunday to you.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by futurism: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
stanliwise:
She told you the truth and open up. If you really like her then open up to her also and tell her how you feel about it. If you don’t feel you may continue then sincerely tell her so. She didn’t do you a favour by telling you the truth. She only showed courtesy doing it. It is something you deserve to know. Why did she wait till a marriage proposal to tell you?
Your first love was built on a foundation of ignorance and assumptions, now you know better, destroy that former love and try to build another one if you can’t then abandon the project.
Don’t go into a relationship out of pity. If you see something in her that stand out against all odds then go for it. If not then it is a no no
You are wise and very mature. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by kelmicheal: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Soon she will still tell another man that she has three kids so the circle continues......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by urchcoded(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
To whom it may concern: marriage is not a business or contract. You love somebody so much you feel u want to spend your life with her, go ahead and be with her. Stop listening to advice based on other people's experiences. Yes, challenges would come, but it can't break love, if it was truly their. It's obvious nairalanders all see marriage as a business that one can't afford to lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
I'm sure the reason youre busy singing the "I love her" anthem is because she has opened her legs for you too. Imagine a woman who after two kids from different men is still unrepentantly opening her legs for a third man? Just know you won't be the last cos to such people, " nothing dey there" is always their mentality. That is why its easy to open and close at will.

Ihe na suso na egbuebgu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by winkmart: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
that is enough proof she is fertile
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

If you love her. Marry her. Peace of mind and happiness matters most. Have born before no mean anything
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Chemicalboy1: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

Hw do one own 2 kids from different men nd yet still single
Well she may ve been raped,
Married twice,promiscuous

Well my advise ask her in details hw she had 2 kids...if u can deal wit d story den she can continue wit d marriage

Forget love for nw nd use ur head,
Secondly, only 20% of ppl truly change (if it is promiscuity or leaving husband ouse- den bros thread carefully)

If u decide to go on den she need to provide u wit a court orders on restrainting any man coming to ur ouse to carry children..

If d love is genuine, den it will work out...Again she opened up to u becos of ur attitude, please try not to change towards her nw u knw a baggage

On a lighter note..it might b a prank grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:
Never trust that kind of woman.For her to have two children with two different men wtf,who does that? It means she must have slept with more guys.
Sorry to say this,that your girl can never been loyal.She will not be able to control her sexual urges.Think of what happens if you are not around maybe you travel or something like that.
not every girl. God ChanGes people. When you think of ChRiSt, and not wanting to offend fellow man out of respect, she won't do it

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
azyaq:
Hello
I pity ur condition, but love come first if u really love her go ahead n marry her, but make sure you earn good money n ready to help her look after her kids. With time urs will join
Bro love is not going to help In this case at All.
Remember women do not Marry for Love.
This will take divine grace and God's help to work out that's if it will work.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Oladayo12(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Or11:
It's better to marry a fertile woman who can give you kids that one without kids but infertile. That's if you plan on having kids.
Which kind talk be this, so single ladies out there are probably not fertile? men should go for single mothers right if they plan to have kids? nawa o, true true life no balance

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by SexytorresE(f): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
I bet if u love her for real, u won’t even bother if she is even older talk more of... just give her conditions to abide
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by AfroKnight: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
It is very unfair of her to hide such from you until you are emotionally invested. Two children from two different Men not One, that's a sense of irresponsibility at play. Left to me, I would suggest you RUN. But then you are the one with the Emotions and resources.

Did you really type this? Or is it sarcasm?

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Originalsly: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Russi:

DANGER:::: :oPlease you need to use your head and understand you are tooooo young and novice for marriage!

You cannot go from "I like you" straight to '"I want to marry"'. Please marry who please? A ghost? You clearly have been focused on physics.

You need to go through COURTSHIP. This is where all the issues that can end you up in a DIVORCE COURT are discussed.

if you had been matured you would have discussed past relationships and much more before you began to feel like you half knew her.,

You would have had to do a thorough investigation...
FOR EXAMPLE...
-why have the 2 guys left her?
-are you sure they are no longer interested?
- are you telling me they never met her parents and she has their kids??
- are you sure they are not the vengeful sort who will see you as a home breaker or interloper... they can come for you.
- this might be that type of "sweet chic" that some ruffians love to "possess".. they will look for you esp as they must demand access to their kids and maybe your home.

BTW are you a strong and tough nigger? Because controlling 2 extra kids and 2 extra men in your relationship is not for a coward. Love is not enough.
Having 2 kids is not an indication of a good or bad person. HOWEVER It has more to do with a wise decision maker.

Having 2 kids from different men is not a surprise as even before openness and honesty you guys are probably on romantic terms and maybe a 3rd kid is on the way. if i were to counsel you guys i would be asking if there is a chance for her to get together with one of the other two baby daddies. It is better for her and her 2 kids to deal to with ONLY 2 baby daddies and not add number 3 which is your dumbass.

Please go and WORK and build a life. I do not see a very responsible man speaking!

Hmmm..... guy..... couldn't you at least add a few drops of honey to ease the harshness of this the bitter truth you're pouring down his sore throat?

@OP.... don't take the above as an insult .... take time to see and understand the points he made.... you will see the signs you missed.... the leaping you did before looking ... and you will have a clear picture of the path to take moving forward. Two kids... two fathers.... unless you know the circumstances you cannot 'judge's her. My problem with her is she knew she had two kids.... why didn't she let you know at least before you two started the relationship.... why blindside you now?

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

If you love her. Marry her. Peace of mind and happiness matters most. Have born before no mean anything
Bros this particular relationship involves 2 dads,One wife,2 kids,One husband.
Tell me where the peace of mind go come from?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

Did you really type this? Or is it sarcasm?
Lol . Go and MARRY Uncle tongue
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Eulalia:
I'm sure the reason youre busy singing the "I love her" anthem is because she has opened her legs for you too. Imagine a woman who after two kids from different men is still unrepentantly opening her legs for a third man? Just know you won't be the last cos to such people, " nothing dey there" is always their mentality. That is why its easy to open and close at will.

Ihe na suso na egbuebgu.

Madam, chop knuckle! Ur head dey there!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by 2special(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
GboyegaD:
Hmmm... the matter messe for mouth add salt join. You no fit swallow the mess, yet you no fit spit out the salt.

Glad she opened up to you and I would suggest you take your time to critically think about the situation before you decide. Take your time to find out what happened, if she had learned from it, and weigh it side by side her present person.

Whatever you decide is a win win situation since you both are truthful in the relationship.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:
Never trust that kind of woman.For her to have two children with two different men wtf,who does that? It means she must have slept with more guys.
Sorry to say this,that your girl can never been loyal.She will not be able to control her sexual urges.Think of what happens if you are not around maybe you travel or something like that.

Your sense is buried deep down your anus

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
uromii:
it takes courage. follow your instincts
emo uromi, wado

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm..... guy..... couldn't you at least add a few drops of honey to ease the harshness of this the bitter truth you're pouring down his sore throat?

@OP.... don't take the above as an insult .... take time to see and understand the points he made.... you will see the signs you missed.... the leaping you did before looking ... and you will have a clearer of the path to take moving forward. Two kids... two fathers.... unless you know the circumstances you cannot 'judge's her. My problem with her is she knew she had two kids.... why didn't she let you know at least before you two started the relationship.... why blindside you now?
Manipulation don start be that.
Dem go so play ball for the O.P head till he go give up the ghost

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.