Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41960 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Bostin(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Longbean11:
What's her reason for her not to be with the two men? Ask questions b4 u put ur head
He should investigate himself
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by InvertedHammer: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments
/
Will you be happy and comfortable with the other two men in your life? It must happen when marriage starts usually after two years of official marriage.
/

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by OLAJADON: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

the question I want to ask is can you cope with what she said?
remember that marriage is forever, their will be time when the both of you will have issues regarding this two kids after she start bearing yours, will you be able to manage such situation?
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Bros this particular relationship involves 2 dads,One wife,2 kids,One husband.
Tell me where the peace of mind go come from?

That's non of his concern. They are her ex. And they didn't go along hence the divorces.

If you are concerned with the kids.. tell her the kids can't live with you or whatever..

Love matters

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Donedeal1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Matter of fact two things one will like you to know that I love you and I will marry you are miles apart, friendship maybe different from relationship, intimate friendship is not courtship but marriage ? Op it's not beans and rice, the lady in question has one thing very important more than you which is experience with this you will find it difficult to occupy your role. I will like you to know that even though you marry a novice you will find it difficult to occupy your role for long, how much when she already has children with two different people wait first will you accommodate the lucky kids in your house or you need to know the bond between mother and child.Where you going I was once there and can tell you it's not funny at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Johnsown1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
If am in your shoe and am sure that she us the one, unfazed by criticism from family and friends then I ask her the full detail and I will make sure that I know the father of the kids even if I have chitchat with them about their seeds then I will marry my women.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Chocodairy: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Or11:
It's better to marry a fertile woman who can give you kids that one without kids but infertile. That's if you plan on having kids.

Stop saying this , men are more infertile this days
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Clinghton: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Think, how was your relationship before you discovered her children, then THINK DEEPLY .

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Bro love is not going to help In this case at All.
Remember women do not Marry for Love.
This will take divine grace and God's help to work out that's if it will work.

Aswear they don't marry 4 love, they marry who has the mula! Who has d money, so that when u die they av something to use and move on, they over work u to the ground like a horse and when u re dead, they move on to anoda horse and work that one to the ground too!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Try to chew before swallowing that popcorn else it may choke you.

First one can be a mistake but second one from another man, hmmm. She better has a very very serious reason for that one.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by SweetCunt97(f): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Rubbish.. See her defending her fellow mate..

Rubbish
Different perspective
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by opyson100: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Run..
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by paul100(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Your sense is buried deep down your anus
Why the insult.Maybe you are the one the op is talking about or you have a similar problem.I don't insult people(not part of my lifestyle).I don't know why my post is paining you.Have a nice day.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Different perspective

Lies.. U r only defending her bcox she is a lady...

If the OP were to be a lady and If it were a man that has two baby mama's with two kids

U wud have told the OP to run away from such man.

Speak the truth lady... Ladies love deceiving

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by FirefliesSun(f): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Can't you live her kids as much as you love her
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by sylve11: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by vislabraye(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

If you can't marry her with her children, you don't have to do it. It's a choice.
Nothing wrong with her and nothing wrong with you.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by RichBoy247: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
It will end in tears
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Clinghton:
Think, how was your relationship before you discovered her children, then THINK DEEPLY .

There's absolutely nothing to think about here, most times things are very clear to u, things are boldly written on d wall for u to read but u get too emotional and let emotions cloud ur judgements that make u bitter at d end. Life is all about choices, u should make good choices at all times, the choice he's about to make now if he marries her won't affect only him, it would affect his mind, work, kids, family everything is going t be chaos, I don't know the woman but I know from d antics of how she chose to play this game she's not worth any second thought of thinking even deeply' she isn't , dump that girl and the love spell would fall off ur eyes so u can be in a good comfortable position t make a balanced and well informed decision

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by lakeside79937: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
WAKE UP CALL AND EARLY WARNING SIGN
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Martinez39s(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

This is manipulation. Run away from her while you can.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Juliearth(f): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
0Brien:
Your choice.

Even most of the childless ones have had series of sex and abortions in the past.

Exactly. I think she deserves some accolades for choosing to keep the children in a generation where some women use boiling rings to abort. Op, if you can, please look pass this and marry her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by inioluwaDaniels(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Starting a match 2 0 na wa for some guys oooo u ll only help her raising her kids n she might even leave u after d 3rd child.some ladies are just possessed so leave love first bro n do critical thinking. If u can cope wit d outcome

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

That's non of his concern. They are her ex. And they didn't go along hence the divorces.

If you are concerned with the kids.. tell her the kids can't live with you or whatever..

Love matters
Bro Okafor's law is Real and the only love the woman has is for her offsprings so tell me how she wan take leave the children Go stay with another Man when she dey do all this for the children.
The kids are her Main Concern

5 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by 0Brien: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olatara:
This is enough reason to birthing like a rabbit.
Can you imagine for different men undecided

No it's not. My point is there's hardly any innocent ones left. Men and women.

I'm tired too
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Tannhauser(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Rufflinez:
Baba, pray about it. Allow God show you if she's the woman for you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Tumbulum: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..
She be sincere and good woman....and nor want problem in the future that is why she tell you... because some women fit still hide am and moreover you fit nor discover on time after all self he nor dey show for her kpekus(pussy) say two humans don fall out from there..
.bros...op what about those Women way don fuckkk and abort many pregnancy tire..them still dey marry! .you reason am na... just because she decide to born her own nor mean say you nor go love and accept her
This life nor just balance self
Anyway Let me light up a tie and wait for the elders to comment so i can also learn

Wetin our elders sit down for chair dey see even if we young niggarrrz climb Palm tree still we nor go see am
what of your niggar huspuppy ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by sylve11: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
michlins:
Dump her without feeling bad. He who comes to equity must come clean.

She waited and baited you into marriage before telling these important part of her life

Hmmmm cool
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emu4u2c:

Bro Okafor's law is Real and the only love the woman has is for her offsprings so tell me how she wan take leave the children Go stay with another Man when she dey do all this for the children.
The kids are her Main Concern

The kids will be with her parents of course.. not another man..
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by princejose: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
As she had 2 children for 2 different men, be rest assured that she will do same for you except she has handed over everything in her life to God genuinely,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by leetech93: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
My Nigga don't do it, look for a woman who hasn't give birth before, even an olosho without a kid is better off, especially if the two men are still alive, my father did it with my mum, he his forever regretting it, My brother former wife his fucking him steadily again albeit in another man house, Only Almighty God gives children,the fact that she has born two doesn't mean she will give you one. Once dicked is forever dickable even if she later become Nigeria President
Run for your life ma Nigga

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.