Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (51324 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
eneazi:
Personally I think there is a gradual transition from 100% financial dependant women to career ones who are breaking boundaries without needing a man's assistance

Pls they should try harder. The other day a lady said for me to date her I should buy iPhone xs max for her. What kind of stupid ideology is that?

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ume1000: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
AFONAMARO:

You better change your mentality and start thinking of how to make money and take care of yourself. No man owes you jack.

Quit being entitled and work hard as you reek of liability
She is more of a parasite than a liability
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Why do 'most' Nigerian girls have this inane mentality that they don't need to struggle or achieve things in life if after all, they'll get married. What sorta useless mentality is this? No man should marry a broke or jobless lady!

Nb: opinions contrary to the op's should be aired with civility or be met with "fire and fury".
You that's even heartless how am I sure you can appreciate the hard working girl? Hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ogbonti: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:
This phenomenon has occurred for a long time now.

Women have entitlement mentality starting as a teenager her mom tells her how that she will marry and her Husband provides for her. She also observes her parents.

The Most intoxicating is when she begins to grow older she gets an Overdose of attention. Even if she coughs a guy will tell her she has the most Beautiful cough in the world . Guys + sugar daddies provide her with whatever she needs coupled with Narcissistic attention she gets from 5000 friends on fb, countless msg on WhatsApp and unfettered attention on Instagram and the likes.

She is always favoured anywhere she goes for the fact she is a woman.

When she gets married she will be taken care of till death(unless unfortunate circumstance). Her work is to lie down like Log of wood while the Husband sweat himself to please her.

Peradventure she is not a stay at home mother. As a Career woman her money is her money while the Husband money is their money.

She gives birth and the Husband take care of the children.
When the children grow she will still be taken care of.

Tell me why wouldn’t she feel entitled?

you are a very brilliant soul, yes I said so and may God bless your brains, Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by mariahAngel(f): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
trash as expected. You just couldn't avoid the dreaded "fallacy ad hominem".

You either you change your circle of friends, or you are the problem.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by OgogoroDegree: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:
unah go dy complain yet nah u "ZOOGERIA MEN " GO STILL MARRY EM " EVERY SATURDAY.
I just witnessed one yesterday. she's a school dropout.. didn't complete one semester and no hand work but she got married yesterday to the same NIGERIA Man.

Lol....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ogbonti: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Is this your own way of saying you won't make plenty money to take care of your woman?you better change this your reasoning ooo,you should be thinking towards making money so you can make your woman very comfortable and happy and not what you are posting here.

Avery entitled female spotted - REPENT YEA angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by YorubaNinja: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
I actually think it's majority of guys in this part of the world that feeds that behavior.

Some even give their girlfriends monthly stipends. Like WTF? Are they sick in the brain? angry

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Jonathan39: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
You are against feminism (gender Equality), but don't want to provide for the opposite sex. Una get time for nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
All i pray for is a very beautiful, faithful, and God fearing wife.
I don't care if she depends on me for even sanitary pad, as usual. I love to provide every-every and I know God won't take that privilege away from me.
Lobatan.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Matrimonous:

You that's even heartless how am I sure you can appreciate the hard working girl? Hahahahaha grin
neuron deficit man. Go alter your diet then, we'll discuss.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by fati2001(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
OgogoroDegree:

Lol.... grin grin

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by tollyboy5(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Whether you accept or not,nature made it that way for men to go make money and take care of their women,a woman's money is solely her money and not for any man except if she chooses to assist voluntarily.I never said women should not work
You don't need to tell a man his responsibility before he does. Men don't feel reluctant to help their fellow mehn!
Not to talk of their woman.no man is asking his wife for money. But must a lady be jobless and always demanding?
Nature made it men's duty to care for family not to satisfy women. Many ladies start thinking of future husband from their 20s no desire to have any fruitful ambition in life than have a successful husband.
Whenever I give something out to any lady I use to notice this sign of "na normal thing" from them so I use to try very hard to not give them single kobo!
When its time for me to flex I'll get runs girls and we'll have good tym thats all.
I've also decided to cut off all the ladies who have touching story because I'm not an helper, someone will not missuse her tym and start telling stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by YorubaNinja: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Most of them are bunch of lazy rats. And it isn't their fault, it is the fault of guys that encourage and indulge them in this kind of attitude.

Incase you don't know na me talk

God bless you, bros. Pple tend to blame dis entitled losers but, it's the guys that feeds these sort of attitudes. Most guys in 9ja lure ladies with money and material stuff.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by eblazer(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is really deep.,...lol life investment
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
neuron deficit man. Go alter your diet then, we'll discuss.
See your life! grin
Person no even fit joke with you without insults and you are here blabbing about women. Do you even know what neuron deficiency is?
Before you use certain terms on someone you need to know the line of endeavour of that person.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Whether you accept or not,nature made it that way for men to go make money and take care of their women,a woman's money is solely her money and not for any man except if she chooses to assist voluntarily.I never said women should not work

I smell greed

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ogbonti: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
ednut1:
Even the gainfully employed still want to relax and be taken care of.

When a woman have too much money on her hands she will spend it on another man who is shining her congo - PERIOD

Let me give you guys one expo - once you nack any babe and u figure out she really enjoyed it- start borrowing money from her

Even if you don't need it - start eating her money to the extent that she will not have enough money to take care of herself

I swear no man can ever collect that babe from you because she will not want all the money she spent on you to go to waste

IF SHE NO GIVE YOU THE MONEY - let her bounce dont beg her - blank her totally do not even pick her calls, ignore her messages

WHEN SHE COMES WITH THE MONEY - Nack her well well again and and ask her to bring more for you when next she is coming to see you

guys - try this pattern - even your paddies go think say na jazz u dey use - women love men who can control and dominate them not weaklings!!!

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by toye440: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbaanker:
Why do 'most' Nigerian girls have this inane mentality that they don't need to struggle or achieve things in life if after all, they'll get married. What sorta useless mentality is this? No man should marry a broke or jobless lady!

Nb: opinions contrary to the op's should be aired with civility or be met with "fire and fury".
Truth be told, you cant plan with most 9ja babes. The lazy one's amongst them wants to compete with beyonce, while they do nothing but only offer sex.
Me i hv made myself clear to them, if i toast u and u earn less than 50k or u hv no handwork (acquired skills), madame i beg u shirk me please.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Lazykulture: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
What are you saying?
Zzor:
What are you saying?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Elsueno: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
I don't really mind though, as long as she's loyal, I will take care of her. Afterall she's my WIFE.

I will never spend on any girlfriend
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Emotionss: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
virginprincess:
My friend shut the Bleep up, don't you see career ladies everywhere, i really pity those girls that will depend on men like you after marriage.

No matter how independent or fainancal stable a woman is, she still expect men ( boyfriend/husband) to spend on her not because she deserves it, but simply because she is a woman.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Jeromejnr(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Good day house,I joined nairaland then because of the level of information and exposure I received but now things r really changing and turning into child's play. I want to implore us to focus on things of value and matter that bother on real life issues rather than all these non essential issues. The whites really have passed all these stuff. Please let's upgrade and see how we can add value to one another's life. God bless u all

Lol. I like your comment.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by HeavenlyHolines(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
My brother, I tire for Nigerians. A times d citizens r d root chase of our problem. We fight n argue over irrelevant things. If u see how the whites live their life,u will b shocked n that is y they live longer than us. Our understanding about relationship, education, spirituality, politics is shallow. We need to grow up. Forum like this should b use to mastermind positive things and sustainable issue not petty things that won't suffice d test of time
Jeromejnr:

Lol. I like your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by michoim(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
the way you people just type without good upbringing is totally pitiable. Will you die if you just type without telling him to keep shut?

Bringing up emotions when reacting to comments is totally unprofessional.
Great response!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by lastclaire4(f): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

Even though I am a female, I cant argue this one. You are so on point
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Womanhood, a confused gender. On one hand you are asking gor equality with men, on the other, you sre looking for a man thst will take care of your needs. Good luck.
You too get sense. Spot on

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Oshokalo: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
virginprincess:
My friend shut the Bleep up, don't you see career ladies everywhere, i really pity those girls that will depend on men like you after marriage.
and the so called career women still hv dat mentality of my husband is our money are own money na to buy cloths,even make house rent no complete he no consign am

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by YorubaNinja: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
EdCure:

There was one that followed me home one evening. She called her boyfriend and sent her account number for him to pay for her hair. They guy sent her the money immediately.
When I asked her, she said "how can I have a boyfriend and still spend my own money to make my hair?"

This is a girl that is gainfully employed and spending the weekend with me, cheating on him heavily.
very shameless. A lady will be on 400k but will ask for tfare to and fro your house. What manner of stupidity is that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by lymelyte(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

You don't need to tell a man his responsibility before he does. Men don't feel reluctant to help their fellow mehn!
Not to talk of their woman.no man is asking his wife for money. But must a lady be jobless and always demanding?
Nature made it men's duty to care for family not to satisfy women. Many ladies start thinking of future husband from their 20s no desire to have any fruitful ambition in life than have a successful husband.
Whenever I give something out to any lady I use to notice this sign of "na normal thing" from them so I use to try very hard to not give them single kobo!
When its time for me to flex I'll get runs girls and we'll have good tym thats all.
I've also decided to cut off all the ladies who have touching story because I'm not an helper, someone will not missuse her tym and start telling stories that touch
the funny thing is that they will tell you are you are stingy when you refuse to give them.. These generation of girls sha..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by LedRock: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:
I need an iPhone. Who'll get me one?
If you want an iPhone it's very easy, open an instagram account, start posting half-naked pictures, very soon a simp will slide into your dm to give you money very simple.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / Beautiful But Still Single... / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.