Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away (19557 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

Update me from time to time, im not takin a chance on him  kiss kiss

undecided
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by MyJoe: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

Mine is a touching story between myself and the poster inkerd_nerd how we met

He met her at a party. She was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he was so normal, nobody paid attention to him.

At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised but due to being polite, she promised. They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, and she thought to herself, "Please, let me go home, "

Suddenly he asked the waiter, "Would you please give me some salt? I'd like to put it in my coffee." Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red but still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it. She asked him curiously, "Why you have this hobby?" He replied, "When I was a little boy, I lived near the sea, I liked playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea, just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, I always think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there." While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched. That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart. A man who can tell out his homesickness, he must be a man who loves home, cares about home, has responsibility of home, Then she also started to speak, spoke about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family.

That was a really nice talk, also a beautiful beginning of their story. They continued to date. She found that actually he was a man who meets all her demands; he had tolerance, was kind hearted, warm, careful. He was such a good person but she almost missed him! Thanks to his salty coffee! Then the story was just like every beautiful love story, the princess married to the prince, and then they were living the happy life, And, every time she made coffee for him, she put some salt in the coffee, as she knew that's the way he liked it.

grin grin grin
Best story I have read in years!
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by 190: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
MyJoe:

grin grin grin
Best story I have read in years!

You are welcome

Thats a real story of my life with the OP inkerd nerd!
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

You are welcome

Thats a real story of my life with the OP inkerd nerd!

Gee, that's funny. I don't recall that ever happening tongue
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Basildon1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

It means I may be able to find my long lost love. I'm gonna keep my fingers cross since anything could happen smiley.

Be careful what you go looking for. It is sometime better to keep such memories perfect the way they are.

There was a gal that I went to my primary skl dat i could never forget. She was so pretty, light skinned and when i stood close to her in the assembly, i could barely breath. She was that hot. I was crushin on another level. We later used to hang out every break time. i'd bring my capri-soone to her every day all through my final year when we started talking.

Searched for her on facebook few years ago, found her and asked if she remembered me. She said she did and it was nice hearing from me and she wanted us to keep in touch. But i never replied her again, her english had gone to the dogs - errors everywhere.

Plus, seeing her full pictues made me wonder what happened, she had a really rubbish weave on, she took pictures with sum wrong looking set of guys in sum odd places, most the posts on her wall were written in broken english! cry

1 Like

Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by eros(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
Basildon1:

Be careful what you go looking for. It is sometime better to keep such memories perfect the way they are.

There was a gal that I went to my primary skl dat i could never forget. She was so pretty, light skinned and when i stood close to her in the assembly, i could barely breath. She was that hot. I was crushin on another level. We later used to hang out every break time. i'd bring my capri-soone to her every day all through my final year when we started talking.

Searched for her on facebook few years ago, found her and asked if she remembered me. She said she did and it was nice hearing from me and she wanted us to keep in touch. But i never replied her again, her english had gone to the dogs - errors everywhere.

Plus, seeing her full pictues made me wonder what happened, she had a really rubbish weave on, she took pictures with sum wrong looking set of guys in sum odd places, most the posts on her wall were written in broken english! cry

The babe prolly went GANGSTER after you lost contact. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
Basildon1:

Plus, seeing her full pictues made me wonder what happened, she had a really rubbish weave on, she took pictures with sum wrong looking set of guys in sum odd places, most the posts on her wall were written in broken english!  cry

I understand what you mean but I'm just curious to see how his life turned out. So many things are running through my mind. I'm not hoping for some whirlwind romance, I just wanna know. . . I know it seems silly but I can't help it embarassed.

lol, and what's wrong with writing in broken English on Facebook? I do it grin
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Gbenge77(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
i met this particular girl a few years ago and we fell in love.you would think we were inseparable.i gave my .attention,wholly.After a while ,she had a bust -up with my sister.This angered me and i called the relationship off.Today,she continues to contact me and makes me realise she still trusts me,implicitly.maybe she still got romantic feelings for me,i dont know.with retrospect,i shouldnt have called off the relationship.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by chibaby5(f): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
Can't think of any too spectacular but I hve met awesome guyz.  smiley Infact they've all bn awesome. Maybe dats why i cnt put a finger on one  cool
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
Lucky you smiley
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by chibaby5(f): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Lucky you smiley

Definitely smiley. Thank God for dat though
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by 190: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2011
chi-baby:

Definitely smiley. Thank God for dat though
cry cry cry
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Arcani: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

cry cry cry

lol grin grin grin
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by chibaby5(f): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

cry  cry  cry

Hey why da tears? plss stop
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Arcani: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
chi-baby:

Are you actually begging?
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
chi-baby:

No mind am. He's a drama king tongue
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by chibaby5(f): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

No mind am. He's a drama king tongue

Arcani:

Are you actually begging?

Lol i hear u guyz wink
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by 190: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2011
chi-baby after all my plea

Just a date and u broke my heart  cry cry

WOOOO seee inkerd around the corner

im outta here!
shocked shocked
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by chibaby5(f): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

WOOOO seee inkerd around the corner

im outta here!
shocked shocked

Imagineeee??So u wanted to double-cross inky  undecided
Go learn sum playa tips hommie if datz your line  tongue
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
chi-baby:

Imagineeee??So u wanted to double-cross inky undecided

lol, me? Yeah right. I won't want that womanizer tongue

190:

]WOOOO seee inkerd around the corner

im outta here!!  shocked shocked

lol lol lol
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by 190: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2011
chi-baby:

Imagineeee??So u wanted to double-cross inky  undecided
go learn sum playa tips hommie if datz your line  tongue

INSALT>>

Do u think inkerd wont agree on a date like you refused me

Carry your self away from my baby thread rite now!!  angry angry
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Nekai(f): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
These stories are so great.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by chibaby5(f): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=11pt]
lol, me? Yeah right. I won't want that womanizer tongue

I no blame u  grin grin
190:

INSALT>>

Do u think inkerd wont agree on a date like you refused me

Carry your self away from my baby thread rite now!!  angry angry

Okie dokess!. . Ur wish = My command  smiley
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by 190: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2011
Inkerd i chased her away

I hope ive proved 2 u that i truly and really care about u
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Viciyke(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2011
Use 2 av dis friend dat i visit regularly because of his cousin. We were both in secondary sch then 1996 to b precise. Our families jokingly call us husband n wife while behind d scene we were secretly enjoying it until one cool evening in 1996 i went 2 visit her only 2 discover dat she has left 4 Lagos State permanently without saying gudbye.

Men it hurts like hell cos av got no address n as at dat time there was no GSM technology. I missed dis girl for years until i decided 2 4get about her n my friend couldn't do anything about it cos he is not d travelling type.

As faith wud av it, ten years later precisely in 2006, after also losing contact with my friend, i stumbled on him in Port Harcourt n we started remembering old memories n i asked after my girl n he told me she in d uni n he has her number, i immediately rushed d number n dialed her.

To cut a long story short she came down 2 PH all d way 4rm Lagos jus 2 c me n we spent gud 2wks 2geder n she told me how she was making her hair in a vry large saloon n wen my call came in n i introduced myslf n she remembered me, she tried rushing out of d drying machine n d saloon n d process d machine fell on d floor all in d name of happiness. I was so happy 2 c her after ten years. Problem is she has left again n av not seen her since 2006. D only difference is we call each other now n chat on d net. Thanks 2 d various means of communication presently.
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
Viciyke:

Use 2 av dis friend dat i visit regularly because of his cousin. We were both in secondary sch then 1996 to b precise. Our families jokingly call us husband n wife while behind d scene we were secretly enjoying it until one cool evening in 1996 i went 2 visit her only 2 discover dat she has left 4 Lagos State permanently without saying gudbye.

Men it hurts like hell cos av got no address n as at dat time there was no GSM technology. I missed dis girl for years until i decided 2 4get about her n my friend couldn't do anything about it cos he is not d travelling type.

As faith wud av it, ten years later precisely in 2006, after also losing contact with my friend, i stumbled on him in Port Harcourt n we started remembering old memories n i asked after my girl n he told me she in d uni n he has her number, i immediately rushed d number n dialed her.

To cut a long story short she came down 2 PH all d way 4rm Lagos jus 2 c me n we spent gud 2wks 2geder n she told me how she was making her hair in a vry large saloon n wen my call came in n i introduced myslf n she remembered me, she tried rushing out of d drying machine n d saloon n d process d machine fell on d floor all in d name of happiness. I was so happy 2 c her after ten years. Problem is she has left again n av not seen her since 2006. D only difference is we call each other now n chat on d net. Thanks 2 d various means of communication presently.

Wow, nice story cheesy

190:

Inkerd i chased her away

tongue

chi-baby:

I no blame u  grin grin

smiley
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Arcani: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

Inkerd i chased her away

Na so! Like she's really gone, how come you opened the window so she can still peep?
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by 190: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
Arcani

Back off my 2 women inkerd and chibaby else i would break bottle on your head!! angry angry
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by Arcani: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
Hehehe, I wont!! kiss
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by InkedNerd(f): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

Arcani

Back off my 2 women inkerd and chibaby else i would break bottle on your head!! angry angry

undecided
Re: Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away by holydante(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
Hmmm,
So Ink underscore Ner? After Y☺u created this link, ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ urge to further check out this "ol flame" manifested again and from all indications Y☺u are making subtle steady progress, and if Y☺u find him moro then that leaves "us" with further wincing as loosers abi??

Again I suggest this thread changes to "those that got them back"

I would have just jejely stayed on my sports section thread sef,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? / Essential Dating Tips For Guys / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.