Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? (32656 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Why cant you decipher that she's a Hoe...I mean this 2021 and some guys are so daft...

Are you her saviour, when her phone is stolen?
Beta will buy the phone... And Alpha will receive the nudes..
Simple

My brother, simps will always be a simp,,, simply because they think with their emotions instead of thinking logically with their goddamned brain.

The OP is even proud of being a simp! Chai angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Emma1Oj(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh
it's too early in a relationship that you are not sure of to get her a phone.. to me I still feel it's a stage play to get from u sharp sharp before she move on.

Hey be like woman never show u?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
ehya. man down! man down!! we just lost another brother to the cruel and cold hands of love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by gnhpowerhouse: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oga ...She did not lost any phone stop telling us Sango guys are smart as an excuse there are Criminals every where ...its your money ,if you want buy another phone for her ...How on earth would u be so deceived by her telling u to check your place , secondly u said its switched off ,Anyone can say that joor ,Are you telling us its difficult for someone to keep something and engage people to be looking for it ...Wize up ..u're already becoming a simp

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ImoleNaija: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
They stole her phone and she knows your number off hand, wow the lady is a genius...
You can buy the phone if you wish too but not for say you won date am coz emotional heartbreak go kill you grin

Na true o angry

7 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Which phone did she use to call you?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by dustydee: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?
If your phone got stolen on your way home from her place, will she buy you another one? If she will, then buy her one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by gnhpowerhouse: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
frankfecks:
ehya. man down! man down!! we just lost another brother to the cruel and cold hands of love
. grin grin
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by oluspicy: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Op, it's like you've forgotten that dating a Nigerian lady is like taking care of an orphan.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Kaybanty4u(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Village people wey dey your matter dey collect allocation.. Mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
You are doing well idiot. Keep wasting your money. 2022 is almost here and common sense is still far from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Ndipe(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Have you bought phone for your closest relatives like your siblings . . . that you are thinking of buying one for a stranger?

dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
OP, you're a mumu man, 2021 is about to end and you're still still simping around

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Emma1Oj(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Lol infact I'm rich, Amen!!!
I just feel like anything to do to help her condition this time
lol..which "condition"? How does someone not having a phone a condition?

You beta relax and be sensitive to all these girls Strick's.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by tunjilee003: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
dboY1123

Forget the long list of useless advice from many frustrated Nigerian guys on Nairaland. This country has frustrated many people and they come online to vent their frustration on the females instead of our heartless politicians.

The easiest way to get God's blessings is to give to people without asking for what you get in return. Sure, this works for real! This means that you shouldn't buy her a phone as a bait for her to date you. Na people dey buy people car and house.

It's all about affordability. If you can afford to make that sacrifice, go ahead. If it cannot, don't buy. In this case, you can just support her with your widow's mite. There are bad and good people in both male and female genders.
you no dey hear word...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Alvin007: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Get a used cheap android phone…give it to her..make sure to tell her that it’s your spare phone..and that she can use it until you guys plan on getting her something better. Thank me later. grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by larula: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
How did she extract your number from her stolen phone

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
SankaraSo:

You are not smart

Your mother wore Arsenal Jersey and Wrapper to church on Christmas day.

But you want to buy phone of N60,000 for a girl who adds NO value to your life.

Be gathering ancestral curses, you hear!

Don't mind the Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh

Aje butter my foot!
Aje butter dat couldn't come and visit you in her rich dad's car or with a family driver and had to board a molue where her phone got stolen.

Let one small pako girl come shave your head.
Ajebutter kor.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
this guy's brainless. you just met her blah blah. fast forward to her losing her phone. how on earth did she get to have your number after losing her phone. abi e don already carry am 4 head. guy ur mama's prayers and tears na waste if na wetin u dy city dy do. dey do giveaway for these sisters

8 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by goldmatrix(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Let me see her picture first or I don't believe it.
Meanwhile just slow down before you become her next ex so fast
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by tunjilee003: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
larula:

you be detective, the babe is trying to suck him,she thinks buying her a new phone really shows Op love her... You better use your head...

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by autonomous22: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

When she go use am send Nudes give her Ex, Don't Cry ooo.. sad cheesy cheesy

Lol....Mad o

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by xorojinxx: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

Boss, please buy her a phone, a premium one at that.

In addition, buy her a small car (Lexus rx350), maybe add one plot of land (Build at least a 3 bedroom bungalow for her). There's this glo #100,000 for 1 terabyte, buy it for her.

Lest I forget, buy a two-way ticket for her to dubai, buy some gold chain necklaces and watches for her.

For now, these are the ones I can remember, when I recall the rest I'll upload them for you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
SportsHD:
grin
Is she the one here?
https://www.nairaland.com/6809001/becoming-simp-being-friendzoned

You gave this one your second phone. This new banny had her phone stolen. What's it with you and girls with no phones?

Ain't my money, so you can buy her a phone if you want.

Maybe na fictions
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
larula:

biko help me ask d mugu

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by l0uie(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Yea, but she's not done with school yet.

She still dey uni?

Haha! Abort mission, my guy.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by gnhpowerhouse: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
larula:

. That Lady is a Genius Oga ,The lady knew her phone is about to lost ,So she quickly wrote the simp number down on a Paper ...Booom immediately her Prophecy came to pass ..i meant when her phone got lost she immediately pick the simp number where she wrote it and use her sisters phone to call the biggest end of the year simp ...The lady must be a Professional at this Game only God knows how many guys she has used this format for ...its the New Formats Girls use on Simp.. mtcheww

8 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by kapelvej: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
If you can afford it, just buy for her. But you should not expect anything in return please . Just buy and keep an open mind
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by fisayodayo: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
With or without you she can always have a way to get a phone. Were you the one that bought the phone that got missing?
Doesn’t she has parent?
Buy her a phone and open up yourself to other expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Cowbell521: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by tunjilee003: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
. That Lady is a Genius Oga ,The lady knew her phone is about to lost ,So she quickly wrote the simp number down on a Paper ...Booom immediately her Prophecy came to pass ..i meant when her phone got lost she immediately pick the simp number where she wrote it and use her sisters phone to call the biggest end of the year simp ...The lady must be a Professional at this Game only God knows how many guys she has used this format for ...its the New Formats Girls use on Simp.. mtcheww
mad ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / 23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.