Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? (32667 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ayotade09(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Please do listen to anyone here if you can afford to get her a phone please do we yoruba use to say oju loruju shanu
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ritux: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh

You just met her right. Her phone was stolen. How was she able to call you when she got home considering the fact that you just met her. If her phone was truly stolen, she won’t even have your number. I just don’t believe she knows your number of heart. Be sharp my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by trutht828: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bola146:
If you wish to buy her a new phone, do it but don't tag it or put your mind in it that she must be yours grin cheesy she might disappoint or continue, just know that.

NB quote me if you can finish it angry sad

What makes you think you can talk more than anyone? You keep on repeating this rubbish as if you are the only one that knows how to reply to comments. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by saintruky(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
She lost her phone when she left ur house, how she come take get ur number call u when she reach house?

N whose number she take dial u?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by marhez43(f): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
That is how they start later them go dey come nairaland dey seek advise.BURIED DESTINY U this guy ur destiny is buried

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by obstead200(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
MomentMan:
How did she got your number to call that she lost her phone?
very important question oooo.
She couldn't have crammed Ur number just like that ooo.
These girls are heartless

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Jorge91: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?
The format sharp, have to look for a girl that will not lost her phone. Ain’t acting like a simp, Simps won’t agree they are simps.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Bolaji26(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

U dey form rich guy to the girl ba

Just for the girl to think say u get money.

That's why she dey look for all format to chop you.

By the time she use all format to drain you finish, she go move to another fresh guy.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by slowice(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Op, give 20k make she sef go find the balance
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by vickydevoka(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
U can buy her touch light phone.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by flokii: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
@OP You can buy her a phone if you feel like, but don't expect love in exchange.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Enny2013(f): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Buy her d phone at ur own peril.
U want to buy an Ajebo a phone,are u her father?

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Kate98(f): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'll send my boobs if somebody buys me a new phone ahah

I'm kidding))

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Juliearth(f): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
If you buy her a phone now, you would activate either of the following possibilities:
1. Unlock her eyes to the possibilities of you being her ATM.

2. Disgust her the more because she may see the act as cornish on your own part... Like trying to buy her a phone to win her heart.

3. She may be swept away by your act of benevolence and that may win her heart over.

If I were in your shoes however, I wouldn't...at least not now.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by idrezee(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
If you can afford it buy it, invite her and buy her ice creams and nice meals and don’t bring up the dating stuff for days but always bring up discussion that centers on how you will kill for her. Never show her that you are broke or can’t afford her; with this you will fvck her in a week or less and after the first sex if you are really good she must be back for more.

Buy her the phone.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by tuzle(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bola146:
If you wish to buy her a new phone, do it but don't tag it or put your mind in it that she must be yours grin cheesy she might disappoint or continue, just know that.

NB quote me if you can finish it angry sad
no vex, I just felt like quoting u and I don't know why.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by aribisala0(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
betcliq:
Op , you're mumu man. It won't end well
grin
It will end well.

He will pay school fees
buy handouts
do the exams

fail

do carry over and

then one day he will graduate
Fully trained

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by noisy45(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
I luckily dodged buying my fiance a phone thank the gods she messed up with another guy I just take part of the money change my mother's phone use the rest buy crypto.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Abdul9025(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nack before buying the phone

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Oliver80(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
That was how I met a girl, just got her number and we started talking, all of a sudden the call keeps ending while we both on the phone. I asked her what the problem was and she said her phone was malfunctioning, because it was faulty and all and that she has been planning on getting a new phone. To cut the lo g story short, I promised to get her a phone of which I really intended to but the funds didn't show up at that time, she believed me and we started banging, I banged her so hard and so many times. She forgot she told me her phone was faulty, she still uses the phone till today, and I still keep banging her. Now she had falling in love with me. See brother let me tell you the truth, once you buy that phone, you are considered a mugu for life, even if you start dating her, you will keep going out of your way to please her. Don't buy any phone for her, you will regret it when you do

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
if your male friend visits you and on his way home loses his fone, what will you do? Let same apply to this girl.

If I'm in your shoes and financially buoyant I will buy her a phone. Same I will do to a male friend I'm richer than. Otherwise, support her to get a phone. For the fact she visited you, then you should place humanity before relationship.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Richvibes1997: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
every simp deserve 30years prison term

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by rukis360(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
I want to insult you mercilessly but nairaland will censor my words so lemme just allow u.... Do as ur heart pleases mr nice guy wit enough funds

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Toks2008(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

Guy can't you just do something for a lady without expecting anything from her?

If you have the money to buy her a phone just do it but make sure it is a very good phone so that she will appreciate it.

But if you don't have the money don't sweat it. But please learn to do something for a lady without expecting her to spread her legs. That is maturity.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

Buy a new phone, that is more expensive than your current phone. Then do not tell her you got a new phone. Simply call her and inform her that she could use your own phone until you can afford to buy her a new phone. Watch her reaction.

If she accepts to use your old phone, then allow her go with it and use the new phone for now, then continue to watch her behavior, if she is lying about it, ask her to return your phone back, otherwise, let her own your old phone while you use the new one.

You wont feel terrible for losing an old phone

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
betcliq:
Op , you're mumu man. It won't end well
grin
grin
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:
After much consideration, I decide to dash her 10k to support her..because as you all insisted/advised, I am not buying any phone for her..but the 10k is just to support whatever she has with her.
Thank y'all
you did well. But 20k would have been better though.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by stanliwise(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
First question first. Why did you think you are the one to replace the phone?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by noisy45(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2021
When buying the phone for her make sure the receipt and documents bears your full name so that you can take it back from her when she mess up no be only prince kprogpogi wise for Tonto side. grin

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by nextstep(m): 12:09am On Dec 30, 2021
Why don't you let some of the other people bothering her buy her the phone. I assure you fine gehs have no problem finding sponsors.
If you want to be one, fine, but don't do it out of guilt.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2021
Saturn444:

Buy a new phone, that is more expensive than your current phone. Then do not tell her you got a new phone. Simply call her and inform her that she could use your own phone until you can afford to buy her a new phone. Watch her reaction.

If she accepts to use your old phone, then allow her go with it and use the new phone for now, then continue to watch her behavior, if she is lying about it, ask her to return your phone back, otherwise, let her own your old phone while you use the new one.

You wont feel terrible for losing an old phone
wisdom
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Traplord09: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

What her name .... If you don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. / 8 Signs Your Union Might Not Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.