Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35506 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Shalayetv: 9:14pm On May 21, 2022
When we think about finding someone, falling in love, and settling down, we rarely like to think
about one of the possible outcomes of getting married or getting divorced. Divorce is,
unfortunately, a real part of some relationships. that doesn’t mean it has to happen to you. While
you can’t prevent life from getting in the way, you can make sure your relationship is as strong
as possible to withstand them. And, ideally, that starts way before you even get married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-oghen7gMU
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by jonnayo(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.
Eyeneka mmi. I hail you Ma.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by toujurs: 9:15pm On May 21, 2022
Afolashade00:

I forbid a narcissistic man. Someone who never apologizes and see no reason to even apologise when he is completely wrong.
I do not want some who cannot see through me, that means we have to be connected. I should be able to sense you even if we are miles apart.
A lover of God is well appreciated, I could reach out to him at any point in time to pray, I want someone I can pray and sing with,lol.
Little things matters, you don't need to own the world to be kind, be kind to me and everyone he sees.
I love someone who's focused,determined and always seek for my opinions too, we can build our empire.
I do not keep grudge so if he keeps grudge we will have a big problem. Thank you .
Wow, i'm impressed with what you wrote. You are such a smart and intelligent lady. And you deserve the best. Life could offer. I'm wowed honestly. I wish you the best. Darling kiss

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Deltatoto: 9:15pm On May 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's success has not threatened her Husband...

Then, which kinda success are you gonna possess that will threaten a real nigga....

Broke b!shes and fishy bra!ns...
why did u reply her?her pos business that brings 1500 everyday will threaten us na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Naustine(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2022
Abakelawal:
Serious ba, I love a man who is caring, understandable, truth ful, religious, and hv a lawful source of income even if is little .
I dislike man who is........
Womanizing I hate Dem with passion dat y I don't date a married man.
-

I no get strength to check profile infor check u.out....
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Sheriman(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.
Werey girl

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by premierlead: 9:17pm On May 21, 2022
Summing it up, they all want simps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kingscare1(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
A man that has empathy. Before he hursts me, he puts himself in my shoes.
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

So that we can give birth to fine God fearing children.

See how I dey look you, your type would answer your cherished simp call while been rough handled by a macho'man's dick, coupled with hair-pulling doggy and ass-spankings.

Guys, be simp at your own peril.
Out!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by premierlead: 9:18pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by SugarGirl44(f): 9:18pm On May 21, 2022
Physically, he shouldn't have any fat on his body and he must have beards.

Then he should have empathy for me, sense of humor and love for humanity.

He shouldn't be religious, can't stand them cos they're mostly hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BePrepared: 9:19pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I'll report u to Fernerdez
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by toujurs: 9:19pm On May 21, 2022
TimeArena:

Eye dey pain u cheesy cheesy cheesy
E no pain me o, wetin concern me over how dumb you are. Na your type dey carry fellowship for head. When husband isn't coming their way anymore, I just. Encouraged a lady quote on her choice of man. Read what she wants and learn. Most of you ladies are too dull. That is why some men just Bleep and disregard some of you girls after sex.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by mkpurumma090(f): 9:20pm On May 21, 2022
Guys wey dey cash out ozugbo ozugbo grin cheesy

No be guys wey dey look like Devilish black Gorilla
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by BePrepared: 9:21pm On May 21, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I'm 100% sure you didn't get the question well.. Maybe, you didn't carefully read it before going on to display your sexual perversions..
Chai u got it perfectly, the girl is a sexual pervert so every opportunity is used is marketing her waywardness

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Enny2013(f): 9:21pm On May 21, 2022
I so much like gentle guys.As in raw meekness...calmness.
I hate lousiness. I dnt like lousy n quarrelsome men.
I can't stand quarrels n naggings. Quarrels send me to depression immediately.
I am most times attracted to quiet guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Channah1(f): 9:21pm On May 21, 2022
Naustine:

Na that bungalow wey I never get

Lol.. ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by micflo28(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2022
I need a man like Buhari, he got power and money but ineffective
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kingscare1(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Physically, he shouldn't have any fat on his body and he must have beards.

Then he should have empathy for me, sense of humor and love for humanity.

He shouldn't be religious, can't stand them cos they're mostly hypocrites.

Nicely-put choice

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kingscare1(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2022
Enny2013:
I so much like gentle guys.As in raw meekness...calmness.
I hate lousiness. I dnt like lousy n quarrelsome men.
I can't stand quarrels n naggings. Quarrels send me to depression immediately.
I am most times attracted to quiet guys.

Good one.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Jman06(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2022
amuwo1980:

And what is in it for me the man .
Dirty vjay that you still have to sweat to pound. Nothing more!
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kingscare1(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2022
mkpurumma090:
Guys wey dey cash out ozugbo ozugbo

No be guys wey dey look like Devilish black Gorilla

Be careful with this people before they turn you to their sex-slave, unless you are bringing values to the table and you know your self-worth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by baretalk: 9:27pm On May 21, 2022
Too many broke ladies in Nigeria, how many of you are financially stable?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by maryalloy(f): 9:27pm On May 21, 2022
Hey you guys should chill and stop attacking us, you asked for The kind of Man we want?
So allow us say our minds please �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Killermamba: 9:28pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
A man that has empathy. Before he hursts me, he puts himself in my shoes.
Like Ozor of BBN.
I WANT A SIMP!

A rich & handsome simp.

So that we can give birth to fine God fearing children.

Well-done madam Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by phazotron(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2022
Channah1:
I wish for a gentle and calm man. Financially ok with his own house even if its a bungalow.
Also, one who is caring and will give me 100% attention.

I don't want a man who argues. I don't want a poor or average man still struggling to make ends meet.
I don't want an "I too know" man or a woman beater.

I don't want an ugly looking man like jalodo2 and waistbead tongue.

See your big mouth. They find Wetin your papa no get

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kingscare1(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2022
Afolashade00:

I forbid a narcissistic man. Someone who never apologizes and see no reason to even apologise when he is completely wrong.
I do not want some who cannot see through me, that means we have to be connected. I should be able to sense you even if we are miles apart.
A lover of God is well appreciated, I could reach out to him at any point in time to pray, I want someone I can pray and sing with,lol.
Little things matters, you don't need to own the world to be kind, be kind to me and everyone he sees.
I love someone who's focused,determined and always seek for my opinions too, we can build our empire.
I do not keep grudge so if he keeps grudge we will have a big problem. Thank you .

I pray you get your heart wishes. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by TimeArena(f): 9:29pm On May 21, 2022
toujurs:
E no pain me o, wetin concern me over how dumb you are. Na your type dey carry fellowship for head. When husband isn't coming their way anymore, I just. Encouraged a lady quote on her choice of man. Read what she wants and learn. Most of you ladies are too dull. That is why some men just Bleep and disregard some of you girls after sex.

Okay, sir.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kingscare1(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2022
Abakelawal:
Serious ba, I love a man who is caring, understandable, truth ful, religious, and hv a lawful source of income even if is little .
I dislike man who is........
Womanizing I hate Dem with passion dat y I don't date a married man.
-

Good one.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by toujurs: 9:32pm On May 21, 2022
Channah1:
I wish for a gentle and calm man. Financially ok with his own house even if its a bungalow.
Also, one who is caring and will give me 100% attention.

I don't want a man who argues. I don't want a poor or average man still struggling to make ends meet.
I don't want an "I too know" man or a woman beater.

I don't want an ugly looking man like jalodo2 and waistbead tongue.
You must really be dumb, because you don't know its the i too know that made him rich. If you don't know too much, you can't be rich, your stupidity won't let you know this. All this broke girls will just be typing shit about what they want in a man. Senseless and unreasonable qualities

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by H4F33Z(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2022
Am a free Man. May not be perfect though, just teach me how 2 be that good husband u desire
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kingscare1(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2022
Diza46:
I pray never to come across a man that will always find a way or an excuse or fault to rejecte me or to compare me with other ladies i strongly wish to come across a man that will value me no matter what understand me and appreciate every little of my effort no matter how little it was

It's good.
The question now is "will you really really accept the person when you see one and be satisfied without desiring more and more from what you see outside?"
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by jimmynauty: 9:34pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Money and sex
.other baggages hidden.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.