Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (54822 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Naijaolosho2: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Not all the time. Women have blood, they can feel too. They need sex too.

Since you didn't need our advice,why did you bring it here? All these small boys sef.
"Walks out of thread"
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by openmine(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
She never learn from her past!
Op Never allow yourself to be manipulated!
She may have done the same thing to her ex by blackmailing him into having se.x without protection!
Stand your ground on your conviction and she will always respect you!
Insist on protection until you are ready to marry!
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by virginchaser(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
I once had a chat with a beautiful HIV girl on how she got her beautiful daughter out of wedlock. She said there used to be a guy pestering her for relationship but all actions indicated he only wanted sex from her. She allowed him without CD and got her pregnant without discussing her status with him. I felt cold but learned some valuable lessons. Like many contributors said there could be an ulterior motive behind it or possibly no hard thought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by chikason22(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
We av both done test she doesn' av any STDs neither do i. I love my health and my life.
Do pregnancy test on her. E get why
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Rushna27(f): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Laughing in Spanish oOoOO
Brotherly,run fa abi u wan be papa now ni
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Tombrown3(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
When once I want to have sex with a lady that is not my wife and she says that I should remove condom then I'm done with her for life...

Women can be manipulative... .

I have carried a lady before and was having sex with her ...what she was timing is how to use her nails to burst the condom

I had to catch her and she apologized saying she doesn't enjoy sex without condoms

My dick fall back to normal...and she left only for me to hear later that she is pregnant

Since that day whenever I'm with a woman all my sense organ will be activated

Many great men na women bring them down

Same experience with me some months ago.

This bitch rode me like like 2 minutes then stopped and asked me to please remove condom, that she wanna feel me very well.

Omo,i first pushed her down from top of me slowly, then boldly told her if she doesn't want to continue I'll just go and bath and sleep.

She started begging me oo, that I should OK have a deep kiss with her too. Omo I was so scared I ended the sex that period.

I told her I can only have sex with her raw if she can show me her latest medical report.

She later agreed to have a medical check up, but till date, I don't even call her.

Bitch really had a plan for me.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by jassmenn(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
The two of you are right. But know that Nigerian women are hypocrites even the ones in diaspora.
Ordinarily, Nigerian women hardly make the first move, so when you see it happens think twice bro. Think twice!!
Alexgman1:
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Konjiboii: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.

Cool story
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Konjiboii: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
You guys are really confusing me oh!

They are all saying the same thing, no chook head if you know what's best for you. You are too stubborn
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by patrickcollins: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
So its a taboo for a woman to beg 4 sex after many years of been celebate.
He mentioned unprotected sex
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Amotekun777: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.

Wtf? Dem even dey threaten you. Baba, japa conmot.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Slurity(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.
common sense, if it's just sex she want, she will allow condom for the night. Use your head.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by bukolaademi001(f): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
I wonder why people are still advising this person.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by TheOmoney(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

Mtcheeeew...... despite all the advice up there... it's clear that you will still do whatever you have in mind

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by patrickcollins: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
We av both done test she doesn' av any STDs neither do i. I love my health and my life.
Then bro go ahead and have her raw, u can equally get her pregnant cos ur reactions show u are good to go with her then why seeking for others opinions

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Run!! It's a trap grin
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by OvertheTop(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

MUMU man. You are Being Manipulated!
When You Know The Logical thing to Do (Protection), And a Woman is convincing You to do Otherwise.....You are Being manipulated!!

When the Beans Don Done!....(she Get Pregnant or you Get an infection)......
You would Now be running Kiti kiti ....wishing you had Listened to your Logical Reasoning!!

PROTECT YOURSELF Always as long as you are not Married!!

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Geenosko: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

Baby daddy two loading
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by OvertheTop(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
[color=#990000][/color]That will hurt her.

Let me Tell You....
in the First Place Office Romances....Mostly End in Tears....
You go Hear ram Sooner or Later.....

If you Must Go down, Make sure You convince her You will Use protection
tell her ....you are protecting her just in case you have an infection

No matter what, don't give in to her manipulation not to Use protection!!
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bennysam:

Shut up and listen, women always have plans anytime they demand for raw sex
Do you have to be violent, inother to advice him. grin grin haba
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by JealousCobra(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

You no go listen and learn!!

You don't want to be a father yet and you are fornicating.

If at all this story is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Ndidi2: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Whenever a lady start demanding for sex from a man there is a motive behind it....

Woman are master planner
Nwanne m oo..

U no-go kill me for here wit laff.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Abuolododo93: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

...I don't support STD stuff people assume here.Op,can't you go to see a doctor?....If she is clear,see if she is a home maker...Then decide! OBINRIN RERE WON LODE O
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by zedegit: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
She's in need of something beyond the sex!

She's looking for a responsible person to financially support her. She's looking for a husband which she can get in our simp above once she's pregnant with his child ie assuming it's even his child since she might be pregnant already.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by OvertheTop(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
You guys are really confusing me oh!

These Your Responses are Baffling me!!! shocked

HOW OLD ARE YOU??
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Kinzo0917(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
. You argue alot ogede. They say the voice of the people is the voice of God. If u like you take their advice, if you like dont.na u sabi
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by OvertheTop(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
cRobo:
Alexgman1
I noticed that you have countered all the advice given to you thus far

If you thought your opinion were superior why seeks others opinion

Since you keep saying you love her go to hell with her and stop being a nuisance

EXCACTLY!!!

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Lainzo9710(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

And you really checked n confirmed her alleged many years of celibacy?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
No risk am, she might be HIV/AIDS positive
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godada:

Run o!
I won't lie you are a real niggar but allow Simpson learn na
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
I'm telling you the truth.....women are deceptive from the time they were born
Leave him to learn the hard way like me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.