Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (54821 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Funflipper: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
So its a taboo for a woman to beg 4 sex after many years of been celebate.

He said "raw"
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Heimdal(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.

Okay. Bleep her without condom.
She hasn’t bleeped “in years” but wants to resume raw.

Oga use your HQ na. How old are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Echoban: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

Guy how old are u self undecided

See ur response so far bro. Wetin dey worry u. Take her to the hosp for councelling and possible infection test to rule out any form of infection first, Same way she value raw sex , same way ur costly health matters too. She's not been kind to want raw from her ..

Then ask Hosp for birth control method, if all these are satisfactoryly clarified then u both are good. Raw sex is good but don't let anyone emotionally blackmail u into it.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
ok dive raw and regret later since u wont listen to yo elders

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by geewean(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why is it that I hardly come across all this decent sexual opportunities? First she isn't a married woman. Correct! I will pretend that I don't want to be a father oooo. Aim is to make her beg me to do it. I will reluctantly start. Omoooo different styles will roll and Las las e go shock her when I say cam I cum inside you? When she begin dey say yessss daddy as the thing rush like turnado I go just withdrawal.

I get M. SC for withdrawal. Just that my biggest fear is this raw sex. I have never experienced any sexual related ailment or symptoms. From third party stories I value my life . Except she comes with a verifiable medical proof. Raw sex no matter how fine you are is a NO NO. I am that discipline. Even the sex sef isn't food. Immediately you release your senses will come to live.

5 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Imagine what this simp is saying.. People like you dont like themselves... Are there no single girls out there for you to marry?

You think if you were broke she will like you?or want you to be her husband?

I said it and I will say it again.. Catastrophe will always befall simps like you..
No loud am

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by fof1: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

CONGRATS FOR STANDING UR GROUNDS...BUT IF U TRULY LOVE AND WSNTS A PERMANENT RELATIONSHIP, TALK IT OVER AND DO D NEEDFUL RIGHTS EARLY ENOUGH, PLS. SHE NEEDS UR ATTENTION BUT NOT AS BABYFATHER...GOD HELP U ALL.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by lomprico(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

How you no go sabi withdraw?

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nyascobar1414: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
When I start having children.. Any of my sons that is a simp. I make sure I exchange him for a trip of sand..

Simping is a mental disorder fr..

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Jmichael1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
camri:
what if i want a child.
unless so.....
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nyascobar1414: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
geewean:
Why is it that I hardly come across all this decent sexual opportunities? First she isn't a married woman. Correct! I will pretend that I don't want to be a father oooo. Aim is to make her beg me to do it. I will reluctantly start. Omoooo different styles will roll and Las las e go shock her when I say cam I cum inside you? When she begin dey say yessss daddy as the thing rush like turnado I go just withdrawal.

I get M. SC for withdrawal. Just that my biggest fear is this raw sex. I have never experienced any sexual related ailment or symptoms. From third party stories I value my life . Except she comes with a verifiable medical proof. Raw sex no matter how fine you are is a NO NO. I am that discipline. Even the sex sef isn't food. Immediately you release your senses will come to live.

Real nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by ifinger: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
She wan get belle , after undone tell am say u no want pikin she still wanted raw? Nanana ,if Na mawid woman now she fit give the belle to the Hoby but single Na nono
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
She simply want you to share in her HIV Status. Run for your life broda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by mamaluwe22(f): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
I REPEAT!!! DON'T!!! BE SURE OF HER HIV Status. I know of a girl who's positive and that's her method of operation; recently saved a guy that bleeped her. He took pep for a month.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
I'm telling you the truth.....women are deceptive from the time they were born

Both men and women are deceptive.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by UptownVibes(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
When I start having children.. Any of my sons that is a simp. I make sure I exchange him for a trip of sand..

Simping is a mental disorder fr..
Trip of sand grin You want to kill me with laugh here. SIMPs are so disgusting actually.. Op needs learn by experience. He is in love,that will ruin him soon. I pray he doesn't loose his job,while doing all these shit. Only then he will see the real demon in that woman ,he claim to love.

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Ofunaofu: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bennysam:

Shut up and listen, women always have plans anytime they demand for raw sex

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Jackbaur88: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Some time last year, I was at the point of having sex with a woman for the first time. I have prayed to God to help me, not to defile myself until I got married. I got close to a lady who has a child out of wedlock, not for any relationship but because I was in a strange land and she is one of the few who understands English and she sales provisions, so i could easily go to her shop to buy stuff and from there we gist. She visited me on a Sunday, sincerely I never planned to have anything to do with her as my mind was very clean and more so though I am over 30 i plan not to have sex with any woman until I get married. Some how, as we got talking on neutral topics ooh, I saw the looks on her face suddenly changed, she was looking at me in a seductive manner, I almost got carried away, I started touching her, before I knew it the lady was all over me, I begged her to stop, I told her I had never done this before, she said I was lieing and was only pretending, I told her I wasn't lieing, she started begging me that she has not had sex 5 years ago since she gave birth to her child. I pleaded with her that I was sorry to have invited her to my place, I even went as far as telling her that even if I wanted to have the sex, there's no condom for me to use and sincerely I doubt if I had ever held a condom with my hands, I don't care to know how it looks like because i have a commitment to God never to have sex until marriage. The lady kept begging me that she doesn't even like condom, that I shouldn't be afraid, that she will take salt when she gets home, that i shouldn't be afraid.
At long last she left my place, she was so disappointed and unhappy with me, I sent her messages pleading with her to forgive me and that I caused it inviting her to my place.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by EmahBoss(f): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.

This alone should make you leave. The relationship has all shades of wrong

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by johnchukky: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
more than you love your life?

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by beardedboy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Not all the time. Women have blood, they can feel too. They need sex too.
How can you tell when they're not plotting?

You better wake up to reality and forget that nonsense you read in blogs and watch in movies.

They're telling you real life gist, you're doing stubborn-head.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bruno3000(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Who told u she's been celebate? Listen to us and run for ur life.
Alexgman1:

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Princedapace(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Trust me, you're not special. Every Nigerian girl is like this. They don't like condom. But watch this, if you get an infection from that girl, she will leave you lol. And also, how did you think she became a baby mama in the first place? it is careless acts like this, it wasn't a mistake. How do you mistakenly end up with a baby when there are tons of contraceptive out there? She's looking for a new provider to act as a father to her kid and the one you're going to have with her. If you like her, then go ahead.

Nigerian girls don't like condom normally. They shock me aswear. These creatures are ready to collect dick without condom at anytime

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by JuicyStar: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
No sweeter setup than this…

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by beardedboy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
And what is it sir?
Only time can tell you.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by UptownVibes(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jackbaur88:
Some time last year, I was at the point of having sex with a woman for the first time. I have prayed to God to help me, not to defile myself until I got married. I got close to a lady who has a child out of wedlock, not for any relationship but because I was in a strange land and she is one of the few who understands English and she sales provisions, so i could easily go to her shop to buy stuff and from there we gist. She visited me on a Sunday, sincerely I never planned to have anything to do with her as my mind was very clean and more so though I am over 30 i plan not to have sex with any woman until I get married. Some how, as we got talking on neutral topics ooh, I saw the looks on her face suddenly changed, she was looking at me in a seductive manner, I almost got carried away, I started touching her, before I knew it the lady was all over me, I begged her to stop, I told her I had never done this before, she said I was lieing and was only pretending, I told her I wasn't lieing, she started begging me that she has not had sex 5 years ago since she gave birth to her child. I pleaded with her that I was sorry to have invited her to my place, I even went as far as telling her that even if I wanted to have the sex, there's no condom for me to use and sincerely I doubt if I had ever held a condom with my hands, I don't care to know how it looks like because i have a commitment to God never to have sex until marriage. The lady kept begging me that she doesn't even like condom, that I shouldn't be afraid, that she will take salt when she gets home, that i shouldn't be afraid.
At long last she left my place, she was so disappointed and unhappy with me, I sent her messages pleading with her to forgive me and that I caused it inviting her to my place.
I love the fact that you have self control ,but you're still a simp. Please kill that simping spirit in you.. Why beg her or is she the one feeding you? What wrong did you do,that warrant the begging? Don't do that next time bro. Damn!

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Charleys: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Have visited her parent they explained everytin to me. They told me not to break their daughter'r heart, said i wont like the outcome.

The first guy that fvcd her and broke her heart, what was the outcome?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Goka77: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
l believe she truly loves you. If you love her as u claim, what is d need of using condoms? Are too young to be a father?
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
She wan give you hiv... Mark my words
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by ashawopikin(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

Free the babe abeg.
I don free her, because of you

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by ogub(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
what do you mean if you love her as you claim pay her bride otherwise steer clear of the relegation zone for your life opera before it's too late.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bennysam: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
We av both done test she doesn' av any STDs neither do i. I love my health and my life.
Did you follow her to the place she did that test?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.