Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41688 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

When it comes to ego, it is far from me.

It's not even about dating ladies that are jobless, it is a society thing the orientation of most females from this part of the world.

Someone who have that mindset of symbiotic relationship doesn't even need to have all the money on Earth, some have the money but don't have the partnership mindset but a few got it.

Stories abound where guys who are even less financially abundant than their partners but still foot all the bills. For me this life is too short to put one in a disadvantaged position of carrying all the problems associated with dating on ones head. It could lead to the man been in the rat race all the days of his life. Symbiotic relationship is the key.

I agree with you it's pertinent for people to say within their circle or not too far off while dating but there are exceptions though. Some are givers but lack the means to give in proportionate matter at present.
I must agree with you.... Nigeria girls mindset is terrible and I believe it mostly cause by peer group influence or something. Like I said, it only those jobless girl that still need a guy to do everything for them. That's y is good to move with ur caliber n date them... No entitlement,no stupid mentality smiley

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by seunak2016: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Amarisco:

Ose!
assuming the guy is supposed to pay for the meal, is it normal to order such a food( rice, ice cream, meat pie, wine) ? unless they are going to hotel straight away to Bleep, it doesn't make sense to a man but if am fucking that pussy same day then we are good
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by advanceDNA: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You're saying complete rubbish.

As long as you're not married to a man, he is not responsible of taking care of you whatsoever. It is the duty of your parents to do that!!! The only women God created for a man to maintain is his mother, sisters and his wife. Anything aside this is transactions in which of course you're a prostitute

U are wasting your time going back and forth with these women here..... relationship is judged monetarily by lots of women in nigeria..

They measure love by the money they collect from you....thats not even the issue....the bad part is most of them dont even think they should return the gesture of giving you from time to time....

their vagina is how they show love.....i pity men that marry such women......if there's money u wont see their true color..when the chips are down..u will know the prostítute u married

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Gandrova: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2022
ruffDiamond:
common to read hard you and you calling me a kid? The hungry hoelowsho initiated the move for a date and started ordering food like the starved Ho she is..
Little twatt . No be Benjamin Na dead president grin
I never saw where you were invited. At least I have apologize.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by doshiyad1: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2022
jeff1607:

On a first date courtesy demands things are done in moderation because it more of holding a conversation than eating

Na were her sense no reach be that, but I believe she has learnt the hard way. Next time she will behave better with the next available person

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Jman06:
Well, it's good you pay your bills. You'll gain more respect from guys with that attitude.

You're right sha, op clearly didn't fancy the babe. But I believe that even if a girl has figure 8 but she's the one that asked a guy out on a date, the guy should resist every temptation to foot her bills. That's our latest definition of a 'real man' or redpiller
of course, I hate embrasment mostly on something i can clearly afford undecided

Forget, if it's a beauty ehn
Am sure op will do everything to satisfy her coz he will wanna sleep with her but he was dissatisfied and disappointed, like what I order vs what I got smiley. Op is not a redpiller at all... He is just a mouthpiller smiley and ain't man enough sad

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by advanceDNA: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Elsueno:

Honestly dude, U should have informed her B4 u guys arrived at d location, personally I think U just got turned off by what U saw & decided to end things dat way...

U people asslick women too much....he should inform her?? How ill he know she will go there and behave lile a theif She's an adult expected to be reasonable....not behave like she's doing him a favor by agreeing to go out with him.....She too should have informed him before ordering food 5 persons can eat...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by josephevergreen(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Hmmm over feed ontop another person head.

This kind of girls don't have anything to offer .

God abeg�
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Olumaeme: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2022
Bros you are a mugu.

She asked you out on a date, she's supposed to be the one to pay, and it should have been discussed prior to that time.

Seems you lack proper communication skills and you sound arrogant and unintelligent because before you agree to go on a date with someone, i expect you to have had a reasonable conversation and if she's not worth it, the date should not have happened abi you don't have something meaningful doing with your time?.

Or when you get to the so-called expensive restaurant, you could have playfully say something like "this one you brought me here, it seems you have won one big money abi you be buhari pikin to afford this menu for 2 of us? from there you will have known who is paying and if she cant, the date scatters and everybody goes home happy.

You want to form redpill or confident man but you are off it. You dont disgrace yourself publicly bros.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Elsueno: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

U people asslick women too much....he should inform her?? How ill he know she will go there and behave lile a theif She's an adult expected to be reasonable....not behave like she's doing him a favor by agreeing to go out with him.....She too should have informed him before ordering food 5 persons can eat...

All u these wannabe alpha males on naira land, dats not how d red pill shyt works, Women can be manipulative true, as a man u need to be straight forward with them & not be an as#hole...whats wrong in telling her everybody is paying for thier own order?...He is d Man, why is he afraid to speak his mind?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by HighTableVoice: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Amarisco:

Ose!

Stop supporting rubbish
If she had ordered moderately, I don't think the guy will have a problem sorting the bill. Its the unnecessary and even mismatched order that turned him off. Even Dangote will see you as a I never chop type of woman and in reality an entitled liability. Imagine going for a job interview and asking to be paid salary when you haven't been employed
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by sanya4good(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Even if you are filled with "oju kokoro, atenuje & oju o rolari" you should hide the dirty habits on your first date.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.
You are just being unnecessarily wicked.
You took her to the eatery. Bills are on you. I doubt if she initiated the date. If she did then you can expect her to pay for yours too.
In all, you are here to display how matured you v acted and your fellow boys who wear one boxer short for 3days are ailing you. If we don't v more sick people here, you shouldn't get up to 10 likes and shares.
SMH for you till you meet who ll teach you sense.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by doshiyad1: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That hoe came to eat, know this and know Peace, the bitch have been watching too many romantic Nollywood movies grin she wanna practice what she's been learning on TV in real life, forgetting that you're the executive commissioner for the Redpill movement.. grin

I salute you, you're a real niggar

Those hoes ain't loyal so they're not worth my time and sweat.

Note; if you're a lady and you wanna come slide with a gee, make sure you keep it real to the bone or risk making a mockery of your sorry ass cuz most of you don't know how to conduct yourselves in public, for goodness sake it's a first date, at least act like the queen of England you pretend to be by your appearance, "Can you imagine she was even arguing because of rice and ice cream" grin a hungry ass hoe acting like queen Elizabeth, why didn't she pay for it then? Must you cause a scene in public cuz of common food...

Nigeria girls, Tueh!! They're just wired to food and material things... This mofos just be using dates to choose where they wanna eat their next meal, WTF

Y'all should grow the Bleep up, it's late already and we outside.

Please stop generalizing especially with issues like this because if you do, it means all your female family members and friends are also part of it so put on your thinking cap when writing down your comment. Thank you.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by advanceDNA: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Elsueno:

All u these wannabe alpha males on naira land, dats not how d red pill shyt works, Women can be manipulative true, as a man u need to be straight forward with them & not be an as#hole...whats her in telling her everybody is paying for thier own order?...He is d Man, why is he afraid to speak his mind?

There is no alpha male or redpill here...stop assuming nonsense... this is common sense and rationality........why would i be discussing who will pay before going to a date with a woman....?? If everyone is reasonable there should be no problem about paying for the meal of both of us....

I order pie and malt...1200
...ur order ddnt stop at 2500....u order 25k food plus Champaign and u expect the guy to pay...please lets dead this matter ...i no dey like talk to guys wey dey give women too much respect more than they deserve... its not respect anymore...its asslicking and i find it very irritating...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MadarasBlade(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

I think if you invite somebody out you should be responsible for the bills. You can't invite someone out and then go dutch on them without first informing them prior to having anything.

She asked for the date, abeg read.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Ordering champagne on somebody else's head. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by kurlz(f): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

Since she asked for a date.

It's important you state it clearly you are going dutch.

Having stated this, it's up to her to decline to come.

A date, like I get it, is supposed to be a time for conservation and getting to know each other, not stuffing the face.

While at it. It's expected that as the man, you pick up the the tab.

She is supposed to be moderate in her consumption.

In any case, you got it wrong.

Women, child and pets gets to be loved and pampered. Men get to earn their keep. What a man truly deserves, any man deserves is respect.

Men don't need love but respect.

In any case, this sad campaign against women is pointless.

It's just juvenile and myopic.

You aren't forced to do relationships.

Just stay in your lane.

I have seen women go through life transformation just to birth a life. I have seen the pains of pregnancy. A mother on her way to birth multiple kids, believe me, it ain't a freaking walk in the park.

I have seen pregnant women lose bone mass, blood, nutrients, get all lots of sicknesses at the time of gestation. How about the kicks from the babies.....

Women birth, nurture the world from the cradle to raising kids to preserving lives from the kitchen.

Men, I mean men 47 and above knows that the position of a mother should be respected.

These kids shooting their mouth about being alpha male and being a redpiller just need to grow up.

They need to take a breather

Pls are you real a man?
As in male gender?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by effort1: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:

Not everyone knows that,most especially Nigerian girls. So to be safe not to make a scene, always ask before the date. It's better she turns it down over the phone than come and squeeze face, a girl who truly enjoy your company will compromise no question asked.

Let her squeeze face. It's her problem
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by effort1: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2022
fobec2:
Stop ur clot chasing stories, the lie is becoming stupid.

This olosho is pained
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2022
MadarasBlade:

She asked for the date, abeg read.

And how does that negate what I wrote? If she invited him out is she not responsible for the bills?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by effort1: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin

If you have any sense in your cursed head, you won't be eating like a cursed glutton ona first date as if hunger is about to kill you at home.

Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by effort1: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
To some extend I support ur action but it childish not telling her from the beginning

Is that an excuse for her to eat as if she is a deep throated glutton? Even if they told her to order anything she likes, does that justify this senseless behaviour?

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MadarasBlade(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

And how does that negate what I wrote? If she invited him out is she not responsible for the bills?

It negates everything you wrote because you implied that the guy asked for a date and decided to go dutch. Your first and second paragraph contradicts one another.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2022
But on a second thought, I think you were the one that encouraged her to take all those things so that your story will make frontpage on Nairaland.

How about remind her to bring money or tell her you were not paying for all those when she ordered them, since its the practice in Nigeria is for the guy to pay.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by dododawa1: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2022
The OP is lie Muhammad cousin
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Laturuturu: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2022
Years ago I had a date with a lady. She ordered so much. She was busy eating while I try to start a conversation. She didn't respond at all. She was busy making video call and chatting with her friends.
She didn't even know when I left her. I didn't order anything oo.
The bill was about 23,700.
Talk she refused , she will only answer at intervals .very shirt answer like yes , ok, ok ,na wa , u r funny
I left her .
After 30 mins when I got home she started calling me Samson where as my name is Not Samson.
She even para for me for phone . Abeg come clear bill make I comot here I have beta things to do.
Na so I hang up ..after ten minutes she start to beg.
I just plug my phone sleep off only to wake up and see plenty curse for WhatsApp and text
I no even mind .

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do.

NB: I see sense in what many said sha, this particular one has long throat mentality. I had a different scenario in mind
..read again..she was the one who requested for the date

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2022
MadarasBlade:

It negates everything you wrote because you implied that the guy asked for a date and decided to go dutch. Your first and second paragraph contradicts one another.

LoLz! Reread what I wrote. There is no such implication. She invited him out she is responsible for the bills, that's what my first sentence addresses. My second sentence addresses the issue of going dutch and is not a statement about the OP's particular circumstance but a generalised statement. IF you are reading your stated implications then the misunderstanding is yours.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by doshiyad1: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

If her dad took her out will she take those things without his permission.
See how Dj cuppy was crying the other day how she asked for something her father didn't mind her but on her birthday the father gave her 3 million pounds.
When you want something from someone you have to be patient because you may not get it that time maybe later.
You will do all these things yet they will still cheat on you and go on to the next guy.
It is not about being broke.

the highlighted statement is vise, versa. Am talking from experience as it is not peculiar to only one gender
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by SPAMBOX7: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do.

NB: I see sense in what many said sha, this particular one has long throat mentality. I had a different scenario in mind
He said he's none of those why you still forcing it on him? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by SPAMBOX7: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin
How you omitted the champagne part isn't a surprise to me at all. Na una way cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.