Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41680 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by compton11(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.
bro u can even pay a dime if the bitch order small thing and being friendly,but she fvcked up and ordered too much
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by somehow: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
To some extend I support ur action but it childish not telling her from the beginning

Did she tell him she was coming there to eat her last supper?

5 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by EM123: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin
what about the lady that went for a date without money and order for all the food in the place , is she not broke and jobless?

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by SPAMBOX7: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

Since she asked for a date.

It's important you state it clearly you are going dutch.

Having stated this, it's up to her to decline to come.

A date, like I get it, is supposed to be a time for conservation and getting to know each other, not stuffing the face.

While at it. It's expected that as the man, you pick up the the tab.

She is supposed to be moderate in her consumption.

In any case, you got it wrong.

Women, child and pets gets to be loved and pampered. Men get to earn their keep. What a man truly deserves, any man deserves is respect.

Men don't need love but respect.

In any case, this sad campaign against women is pointless.

It's just juvenile and myopic.

You aren't forced to do relationships.

Just stay in your lane.

I have seen women go through life transformation just to birth a life. I have seen the pains of pregnancy. A mother on her way to birth multiple kids, believe me, it ain't a freaking walk in the park.

I have seen pregnant women lose bone mass, blood, nutrients, get all lots of sicknesses at the time of gestation. How about the kicks from the babies.....

Women birth, nurture the world from the cradle to raising kids to preserving lives from the kitchen.

Men, I mean men 47 and above knows that the position of a mother should be respected.

These kids shooting their mouth about being alpha male and being a redpiller just need to grow up.

They need to take a breather

You made alotta sense until @embolden. No woman needs a weak man. In this life you are either an alpha or a simp no two ways. You could be a purple piller (married and still be an alpha) but you can't be a blue piller and still be an alpha. It's not possible and never will.

Lastly being an alpha or Redpilled doesn't mean you a woman hater as most of yall has misconstrued it. It's just knowing what's best for you and developing yourself in all aspects of life e.g relationships, social life, career, finance etc becoming the best version of yourself..and not just about women.

If you see any man who claimed they are Redpilled and all they ever talk about is women then they just wannabes. Cos In reality they are on their knees begging girls while online they are woke. We have lots of them here tho

Enough said
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by wink2015(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

You are wrongly claiming innocent in a matter you deliberately exploited.

Why did you not make it clearly before the get together that she will pay for her food.

You were afraid of rejection.

Do not claim moral space in the matter.

By Your mischievous conduct you actually took advantage of the ladies from her weakess points.

If you meet gbagbati ladies she go bring thugs to beat crazy from your body.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by fobec2: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2022
effort1:

This olosho is pained

because he is posting fake rubbish.
Read d post again

Wine
Ice cream
Food

He just laughing @ u guys as u comment

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:
Years ago I had a date with a lady. She ordered so much. She was busy eating while I try to start a conversation. She didn't respond at all. She was busy making video call and chatting with her friends.
She didn't even know when I left her. I didn't order anything oo.
The bill was about 23,700.
Talk she refused , she will only answer at intervals .very shirt answer like yes , ok, ok ,na wa , u r funny
I left her .
After 30 mins when I got home she started calling me Samson where as my name is Not Samson.
She even para for me for phone . Abeg come clear bill make I comot here I have beta things to do.
Na so I hang up ..after ten minutes she start to beg.
I just plug my phone sleep off only to wake up and see plenty curse for WhatsApp and text
I no even mind .

My rib...
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by iLegendd(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2022
I don't even go on dates. Never been. If you can't come to my house straight, go to hell straight.

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by djseanjohn77: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2022
jeff1607:

On a first date courtesy demands things are done in moderation because it more of holding a conversation than eating

Most Nigerian girls use the opportunity of a date to try new restaurants they cannot ordinarily pay for or one that their friend just visited recently and gised them about. Or, they wanna try a new meal on your head, many are actually hungry, they haven't eaten a good meal in a while, afi junks. But if i were him, i would still manage to pay, but she would have lost a good friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by papiilo(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't even go on dates. Never been. If you can't come to my house straight, go to hell straight.
is either you're a coward or a ritualist
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by brandsoncharlie: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2022
uuzba:

The person that asked for date should pay.
So if you ask for a date to meet any of your friends then they can eat whatever they like with out considerations on the side of your pocket.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MNDY(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2022
FashionCookie:

As it was in the beginning...(help me complete am)
You know, my kid sist and I were laughing about this same issue days ago.
Guys dey spendddd 4get all these social media talk.
I have a girlfriend a guy is asking out(only asking out o) takes care of her sub everyyyy weekend.
So what do we call that? It's normal for men to cheat, right?
It's normal for guys to spend on ladies. They will just come online to play strong guy. Them dey spend shege for one erima for corner. No be guys again?
Hahahaha...abegi

Such guys spending like mumu are reducing drastically.
There is awakening and reorientation going on over that matter.
Very very soon, the mata go change totally. Just some little more time.
Speaking of cheating, both genders cheat.
None of the gender can be said to cheat more than the other.
Because it is the man that puts in much work to get a lady to bed does not mean men cheat more than women.
Women enjoy sex as much as men do, if not even enjoy it more than men sef.
The multiple in-and-out thrusting is super enjoyment for women.
Men enjoy sex most only when cummi.ng, women enjoy cumming too in addition to the multiple thrustings.
But men and their dic.k don't gain any much satisfaction from the thrusting.
Hot women give serious green lights to other guys to Bleep them, that's also part of cheating.

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Jephyard(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2022
At the OP you did well. Number one rule on a date only eat what you can afford. Among my friends if I order a food of maybe let say 2k and you my friend order a food of 3k. I will tell you, you will pay for the remaining balance I no send you. Called me anything it principle I keep so dearly. I also don't order more than the host no matter how you whyne me reach to take more. This is among guys o let alone a lady should know better that.

I have had a similar incident one time at Elegushi Beach. I was on my way to the beach, I was about to pay for my ticket when one of the boys ask if I can help a lady at the gate, since we are going to the same direction, no p. Normal level we Converse and she told me it was her first time at the beach that I should take her round, which I did after all I need the company self.

We enter into of their bar and she asked me what will I like to take? I simply order for a table water and she ordered for Coke and Plastic Action Bitter. After a while I told her I want to be on my way home. Naso babe say make I pay for everything, say weti, pay everything unto say nah u say make I order. I called the attendant, I asked him in her front what did I order for, he said water and I paid for my water. The babe was about to course a scene and I called the attendant and ask again was I the one that make the order for her, he said no. I said to him collect your money from her. Some guys were like teasing me to pay for her, I told them I have no problem paying but for her trying to play smart on me, I am not paying. Nah help I help not to be scammed. Lagos boy for that matter. I no gree. That was how I left the place funming. Island girls are found of doing such nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by HantaVirus(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Why must dates be about food in this part of the world ? sad

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Tbaba001: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

� � � � � U de find person wae go settle your bill before?

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Tbaba001: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

Since she asked for a date.

It's important you state it clearly you are going dutch.

Having stated this, it's up to her to decline to come.

A date, like I get it, is supposed to be a time for conservation and getting to know each other, not stuffing the face.

While at it. It's expected that as the man, you pick up the the tab.

She is supposed to be moderate in her consumption.

In any case, you got it wrong.

Women, child and pets gets to be loved and pampered. Men get to earn their keep. What a man truly deserves, any man deserves is respect.

Men don't need love but respect.

In any case, this sad campaign against women is pointless.

It's just juvenile and myopic.

You aren't forced to do relationships.

Just stay in your lane.

I have seen women go through life transformation just to birth a life. I have seen the pains of pregnancy. A mother on her way to birth multiple kids, believe me, it ain't a freaking walk in the park.

I have seen pregnant women lose bone mass, blood, nutrients, get all lots of sicknesses at the time of gestation. How about the kicks from the babies.....

Women birth, nurture the world from the cradle to raising kids to preserving lives from the kitchen.

Men, I mean men 47 and above knows that the position of a mother should be respected.

These kids shooting their mouth about being alpha male and being a redpiller just need to grow up.

They need to take a breather

Wetin bring motherhood and child birth inside this matter kwanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Onmyrise: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:

The emboldened is the only sensible thing you have said here..

In life we are all free to act according to our sense.. But nature and karma wld always be there to balance accounts for us and make us have a good taste of our own medicine, as many times untill we learn to treat each other better.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by chidifrank(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2022
frozen70:

You didn't act well because, while she was making her crazy order,
you should have told her Politely that, they are much and you can only afford a plate of rice and juice

That alone will show her that you are not a careless spender

Now you left her with her stupid request, to face the bill

Do you think she will change after that
No, she won't charge, it's in her that's why she was the one that requested for a date

Next time, make sure you make stand clear once you are uncomfortable with such person or situation

You did not even respect yourself when putting both of you into disgrace

all what you wrote doesn't make sense and its stupid to say.. he should have told her politely that her orders are much? like who does that? if she is too wicked not to realize it when she was making the orders, no one should stop or correct her. let her order all she cared for and pay for it. its that simple. i had a similar case with a lady some months back and she was just ordering all expensive things.. you will be crazy to hear what i did to her sad the only person wicked here is she

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Tbaba001: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.
Though there is limit for everything.

I totally agree with you but please what's the duty of the Woman in a relationship (I don't mean marriage)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by 2elliot: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Sorry, OP grew up and became a real man. No GMO here though.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CheapHomes1: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

You can repeat it as many times as you like and you will get the same answer. Read it again.

where is the same answer above? since you have had your breakfast, am surprised you cant answer the questions i asked.

you obviously didnt read the story. who invited who out? why didnt the lady tell the guy that shes hungry and that she is going to eat like a glutton?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by LordReed(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

where is the same answer above? since you have had your breakfast, am surprised you cant answer the questions i asked.

you obviously didnt read the story. who invited who out? why didnt the lady tell the guy that shes hungry and that she is going to eat like a glutton?

Read it again.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Medianna(f): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Tbaba001:

I totally agree with you but please what's the duty of the Woman in a relationship (I don't mean marriage)
I can't speak for others but looking at it from my view of point the woman should be a friend.
And when i talk about friend i don't mean someone who is looking for a trade by barter.
Cuz even the man providing is in his quest to be her friend.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by bonnyhope: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
seanwilliam:
so he should spend more than he budgeted ? When he was not the one that initiated the date.

You’re a certified simp

Na you give me certificate abi
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by FashionCookie(f): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
MNDY:

Such guys spending like mumu are reducing drastically.
There is awakening and reorientation going on over that matter.
Very very soon, the mata go change totally. Just some little more time.
Speaking of cheating, both genders cheat.
None of the gender can be said to cheat more than the other.
Because it is the man that puts in much work to get a lady to bed does not mean men cheat more than women.
Women enjoy sex as much as men do, if not even enjoy it more than men sef.
The multiple in-and-out thrusting is super enjoyment for women.
Men enjoy sex most only when cummi.ng, women enjoy cumming too in addition to the multiple thrustings.
But men and their dic.k don't gain any much satisfaction from the thrusting.
Hot women give serious green lights to other guys to Bleep them, that's also part of cheating.
Please don't let me laugh...Men don't enjoy sex you say? I'll leave that matter 4 another day.
But you see that spending aspect? Just forget it bros...it's here to stay.
Na normal thing. Man no dey wise(let me not use sense)for where women dey.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sunnyski: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Comrade you did well.
He who price must pay...thats the 0.1.4.7

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CheapHomes1: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

Read it again.

read what again?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Boc007(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
pepigeorge:
I guess d guy is grown, more mature n civilized than u.. What happened to gender equality.. Ur only defense is that, he is a broke guy.. I think is u that needs to grow up.. Remove that obnoxious greed of entitlement from ur Africa brain.. A date is not a father/little daughter outing

Hmm

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Classickj(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Most of these social media girls are hungrier then a church rat, if you give
them the opportunity to choose whatever they want...

by Nazgul

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Greattha: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ma'am, did you deliberately miss out the bottle of champagne and 3 pies along with those you mentioned?

I don't totally support the young man's approach but come on.

How big can her appetite be? That's gluttony!

Where's the class? No panache, no self-respect....and she wants to be treated like a "lady"? At least even pretend on a first date...it's allowed.

Perhaps she planned to take the "leftovers" home.

My question to you is: Would you do what this lady did on a first or any other date?
Would you eat that much on someone else's tab? Someone you barely know?

Sheistoopretty:

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by 00FFT00(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do.

NB: I see sense in what many said sha, this particular one has long throat mentality. I had a different scenario in mind

In my neck of the woods, I'm yet to encounter a female who goes out on a date without her purse in tow. Yes, you do the man thing and step up to the bills, but she is ready for any eventuality. That's how reasonable people do.

The idea that a man is a roving ATM is a phenomenon amplified by half-literate, social media brainwashed Nigerians who have made our women become dangerously entitled. A cold-turkey correction is long due.

And Champaign come join the matter, on a first date that she even initiated?. If she no settle that bill make I bend. Nonsense!.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Brownshoe: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wash ur hand let eat my friend, u be correct gin
Babara1994:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.