Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41680 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MNDY(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

I never said what she did was right?
I only corrected that impression of him thinking he can't spend on a woman who is not his wife.
Imagine a lady being with a guy for 2 years and a kobo of the guy has not entered her hand.
What do you think will happen to such woman when she eventually married the guy?

This is a wrong relationship style operating here in Nigeria only.
In other places around the world, the lady is working and catering for herself with her own money she earns.
Or she gets money from her parents for her needs.
Her boyfriend only dashes her any amount of money from time to time anytime he feels like.
You 9ja women operate relationship in a different way here.
There is a reorientation going on sha.
A woman you have not married is not your responsibility.
NO SPENDING ON HER.

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by GoooodHardDick: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

Abeg carry your bittered self and go

Dating is not an employment, if you're broke get a job and work

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by bisiswag(f): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.
You should be sued. You are the entitled one here. Dutch payment dictates you let the other party know prior . Haba. See your mouth like ** I like fair girls* Well let this be a lesson for all girls in the dating pool, take ur cash n order what you can conveniently pay for if he wants to be a dunce. N then move on. See why you all should work abi . Na this kind one go enter marriage and use money as a tool for control.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Medianna(f): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
seanwilliam:

No offense, but for you to say this, It’s either you’re an orphan or ôlosho or handicap or you come from a wretched family. And going by your pics , I’ll go with the bolded. Nonsense!
Mtsw
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
Fiscus105:

Capital yes ma. God knows I will eat and the appreciation will come from bottom of my heart.

Though, I will eat and drink in moderation and not like hungry lion �
Lol... Wow! That's a surprise
Most guys i know doesn't like that smiley
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Fiscus105(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Amosaloud:
@OP, I just have one question for you. How did she ask you out on a date?
Was it
A) When are you free, let me take you out?

OR

B) Won't you take me out?

They have different meanings o

Baby I'm boring let hang out nah.........

Where?

Sheraton hotel.......
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ume1000: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin
how many date u don fund

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MNDY(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

What did i say that is different from what you're saying?

You said a man is irresponsible for not
beginning to take care of his woman before
marriage and that he will become worse when he marries her.
All around the world, that is not how relationship operates.
A South-African lady made a video recently blasting Nigerian ladies
for making love all about money. She said the wrong concept
is noticed in Nigerian guys living there in South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by bisiswag(f): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.
Though there is limit for everything.
As in ehn very irresponsible men in the making. I just pity his wife with his long mouth, I like fair girls not the bleached ones and yet you can't pay for food bills. He will jam n chow breakfast
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Fiscus105(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Wow! That's a surprise
Most guys i know doesn't like that smiley

You know I'm different from so many naija guys.

Most like to impress even beyond their means and most melt beyond irripearable at sight of skirts.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Medianna(f): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Dating is not an employment, if you're broke get a job and work
Now that you've started talking like an intellectual someone lemme respond.
If you check well my comment has nothing to do with him paying the bills or not.
I only said he should be able to take care of a woman before marriage not after marriage.
Cuz he may get used to not doing anything for her, even after marriage he will not do anything.
And men that can't take care of their family are irresponsible.
Please read again oga!
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by StrongAlphMale: 9:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

What did i say that is different from what you're saying?

STFU. A boyfriend isn't supposed to be giving his girlfriend any amount at all. Like why on earth must he give you money? Are you his mother or sister?

What is wrong with you Nigeria girls? If you're expecting him to pay for for the sex you even enjoyed more then you're a prostitute and a runz girl.

Dating is not an employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke. Get a job, not a boyfriend. Stop being a liability and a parasite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you obviously didnt read the story. who invited who out? why didnt the lady tell the guy that shes hungry and that she is going to eat like a glutton?

You obviously didn't read what I responded to nor did you read what I actually wrote. When you've had your breakfast read them again.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Gandrova: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

It was the other way round, she invited the dude.
Am sorry then for what I wrote earlier. She must be stupid then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DaveHarry(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.
Only if I had this kind of mentality from d beginning....
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by 30naira: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.
Though there is limit for everything.
I would agree with you.

But would you also agree with me that she has to come to my house to cook and clean as well?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Wow!

Don't know what to tell you...
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by doneback04: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2022
She also see you as a rich guy on Facebook, reaching physical you come fall her hands, well me I would behave gentle and pay then cut whatever we had together
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ruffDiamond: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Gandrova:
Must you invite a lady if you don't have the Benjamin little kid ?cheesy
common to read hard you and you calling me a kid? The hungry hoelowsho initiated the move for a date and started ordering food like the starved Ho she is..
Little twatt . No be Benjamin Na dead president grin
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Medianna(f): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2022
MNDY:

You said a man is irresponsible for not
beginning to take care of his woman before
marriage and that he will become worse when he marries her.
All around the world, that is not how relationship operates.
A South-African lady made a video recently blasting Nigerian ladies
for making love all about money. She said the wrong concept
is noticed in Nigerian guys living there in South Africa.
Baba.
No. I said any man that has the mentality of 'i can't spend on a woman who is not my wife' will be an irresponsible husband because he will not spend on her when he married her.
Spending doesn't mean he should go and take care of her generational problems.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Jman06(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lemme ask you... If a lady take you out on a date... Like first meeting, first date and she said she is paying... You gonna allow her? smiley
Why won't I allow her

Once she's the one who asked me out for a date, it means she is in love with me and should put her money where her heart is. Men have been doing that since time immemorial, so in this era of gender equality, we want to change the game.

Since the female gender have gained equal economic opportunities with their male counterparts, it is only fair for the rules of sexual relationship to change. If we fail to change the rules, we'll be creating a chaotic society where men would have to indulge in all kinds of illegal deals to meet up, including killing their girlfriends for money rituals. I'm sure you wouldn't want such a situation.

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by StrongAlphMale: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

Baba.
No. I said any man that has the mentality of 'i can't spend on a woman who is not my wife' will be an irresponsible husband because he will not spend on her when he married her.
Spending doesn't mean he should go and take care of her generational problems.

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Fiscus105:

You know I'm different from so many naija guys.

Most like to impress even beyond their means and most melt beyond irripearable at sight of skirts.
This is not abt impressing anyone, you know. I don't know how you feel comfortable eating but I won't smiley
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CheapHomes1: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

You obviously didn't read what I responded to nor did you read what I actually wrote. When you've had your breakfast read them again.

since you have had your breakfast, am surprised you cant answer the questions i asked.

you obviously didnt read the story. who invited who out? why didnt the lady tell the guy that shes hungry and that she is going to eat like a glutton?

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by seborrhic: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetnesstwins:
This reminds me of a true life story...
This happens in yenagoa, a church...during the bible school break, a guy who took interest in a lady decided to take her out during the break, she now tag her friend along...beside the church, there's a eatery, and they do barbeque also, they went to get a barbeque, the babe the guy was interested in was now pointing the big fish there, and the friend was like tapping her, no na what if he didn't have money on him for that, the lady was like I don't care, he is the one that took us out...to cut the long story short, he dished the one he was interested in, and married her friend.

Na so!
You didn't complete your "true life story",by telling us he married the friend the next week and the original lady he ditched found out the guy was highly loaded and was just testing her.
Just because one was telling the other one she should be careful with her ordering now makes her wife material and be married,from your cock and bull story?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Jman06:
Why won't I allow her

Once she's the one who asked me out for a date, it means she is in love with me and should put her money where her heart is. Men have been doing that since time immemorial, so in this era of gender equality, we want to change the game.

Since the female gender have gained equal economic opportunities with their male counterparts, it is only fair for the rules of sexual relationship to change. If we fail to change the rules, they'll be creating a chaotic society where men would have to indulge in all kinds of illegal deals to meet up, including killing their girlfriends for money rituals. I'm sure you wouldn't want such a situation.
Lol... What happened to being a gentleman?
But op case is different
He intentionally disgrace her smiley
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Medianna(f): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!
You're the one tryna twist my words oo
What does a husband do?
Is it to be dashing wife money?
Its just like a cheating before marriage. Do you expect faithfulness after marriage?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

I never said what she did was right?
I only corrected that impression of him thinking he can't spend on a woman who is not his wife.
Imagine a lady being with a guy for 2 years and a kobo of the guy has not entered her hand.
What do you think will happen to such woman when she eventually married the guy?

Why do you all always think of collecting than giving?

In your illustration if you set an example of giving will it be bad?

Relationship is partnership and not sole proprietorship. It is symbiotic and not parasitic.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CheapHomes1: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2022
vislabraye:

If I take a lady to date, I insist on paying for our meals.
It's a normal thing to do. What you should have done is to tell her where you want to go.

as a lady, its also the normal thing not to eat like a glutton or someone who is experiencing famine just because you arent the one picking up the bills
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Jman06(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... What happened to being a gentleman?
But op case is different
He intentionally disgrace her smiley
cheesy It is not bad if you become the "gentlewoman"

Op didn't disgrace her, she was the one who asks to take him out on a date and so, she should bear the cost.

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by gassbee: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Dtygz:

You kuku dun blind, show us where he invited her. undecided
so u bliv d op saying she asked for a date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.