Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41665 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lemme ask you... If a lady take you out on a date... Like first meeting, first date and she said she is paying... You gonna allow her? smiley

Why wouldn't I allow her? Is she an alien?

Life is too short to bear all the problems of this world. When people have the mindset of giving in two dimensional way rather than unidirectional way life is easier and softer for all parties.

Giving isn't gender based, all genders should learn the act of giving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by PaAdu02(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Shut up olosho…So on a date she wants champagne ontop Ice cream,then 3 meat pies ontop rice and you think that’s sensible?U re just too senseless,I follow ur comments,they ve never made sense.If she’s ordered rice and champagne for the date ,it can still be a pass mark,but her thieving throat want to run the guy local and reverse was the case.She deserves it. And as for you ,grow up and don’t be stupid till infinite
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

since you have had your breakfast, am surprised you cant answer the questions i asked.

you obviously didnt read the story. who invited who out? why didnt the lady tell the guy that shes hungry and that she is going to eat like a glutton?

Has nothing to do with I wrote. Have your breakfast and read it again.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by SMGGroup: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

I never said what she did was right?
I only corrected that impression of him thinking he can't spend on a woman who is not his wife.
Imagine a lady being with a guy for 2 years and a kobo of the guy has not entered her hand.
What do you think will happen to such woman when she eventually married the guy?

Your understanding of what he said in the context of the event preceeding it is flawed

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by StrongAlphMale: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

You're the one tryna twist my words oo
What does a husband do?
Is it to be dashing wife money?
Its just like a cheating before marriage. Do you expect faithfulness after marriage?

You're saying complete rubbish.

As long as you're not married to a man, he is not responsible of taking care of you whatsoever. It is the duty of your parents to do that!!! The only women God created for a man to maintain is his mother, sisters and his wife. Anything aside this is transactions in which of course you're a prostitute

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Why wouldn't you allow her? Is she an alien?

Life is too short to bear all the problems of this world. When people have the mindset of giving in two dimensional way rather than unidirectional way life is easier and softer for all parties.

Giving isn't gender based, all genders should learn the act of giving.
wow! You guys have change! Lol
What happened to ego, self respect and being a gentleman?!

That's true tho'but that only happens when you date ur caliber... Stop dating a girl that still need urgent 2k undecided
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by seunak2016: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
To some extend I support ur action but it childish not telling her from the beginning
imagine what she order? rice and meat pie for take-away. she deserves what she got.

op should have just take the idiot to hotel room straight and see greenlight before he pay for ridiculous bill like that
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by pelepeleb: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Female should learn not to depend on male in situation like this.
Be moderate in your thinking and not God brought this today, let me eat it to the bone.
That is what that female did without sense.

Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DimIsaac10(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Endorsed. You are now a comrade.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.

You Bleep..Ed up.. reason is because you allowed her chose the meeting point. And not just allowing her, you stood right in front of her when she was ordering those stuff and you were looking.. i can tell the both of you didn't sit and talk for an hour before the ordering..

Person like me , we sit highest 30 minutes before i will call the waiter. And even if i call the waiter, it's whatever i buy for myself that i will buy for her. Will look at their menu, and we will both deliberate on what to order. Nor be this random ordering way she go do for your front and you come here dey tell us say you want make she pay for her own.

Note: if i take you go eatery you don't order more than me...

This is the reason you have to know a woman in depth before takinng her out.

Any way sha, hope she pay her bills laslas
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by mystery22: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Op you did well, don't listen to those broke wretched bixtches or stupid weak azs men saying otherwise
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by StrongAlphMale: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

You're the one tryna twist my words oo
What does a husband do?
Is it to be dashing wife money?
Its just like a cheating before marriage. Do you expect faithfulness after marriage?

I just checked your profile picture and I'm not surprised. Poverty has really dealt with you, hence the reason for this entitlement mentality of yours
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CheapHomes1: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

Has nothing to do with I wrote. Have your breakfast and read it again.

same thing we are saying. since you have had your breakfast, am surprised you cant answer the questions i asked.

you obviously didnt read the story. who invited who out? why didnt the lady tell the guy that shes hungry and that she is going to eat like a glutton?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Jman06:
cheesy It is not bad if you become the "gentlewoman"

Op didn't disgrace her, she was the one who asks to take him out on a date and so, she should bear the cost.
Lmao... If i go on a date, i pay my bills and you pay urs. That's me, you won't go out telling how much you spend smiley

He did
Maybe op don dey form for am
She com think say na big guy grin
Op didn't like her... Am sure if it a beauty with figure 8 it will be another case entirely
Op will even be asking her if that one is enough. grin
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Faposky95: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2022
as much as this is real and that we live in a very confusive space.....
my heart still goes out to our sisters who keep feeling entitled in relationships
... i see our sisters hold on to their punannies like a ranson for you to pay....
....but imagine this...if this country was good enough to take care of its women .....economically..and more (not like America..)
most of their goofs may have been curtailed

they suffer economically, mentally, physically...and all they're trying to do is to meet up to the kind of men this same environment has morphed MEN into (sadly savages).....

sad......
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Elsueno: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2022
jeff1607:

On a first date courtesy demands things are done in moderation because it more of holding a conversation than eating

Though I understand where Babara1994 is coming from, He should have informed her B4 they arrived at d location or cautioned her during d order, personally I think he just got turned off by what he saw & decided to end things dat way...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MNDY(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

Baba.
No. I said any man that has the mentality of 'i can't spend on a woman who is not my wife' will be an irresponsible husband because he will not spend on her when he married her.
Spending doesn't mean he should go and take care of her generational problems.

No SPENDING at all.
A boyfriend should only DASH his girlfriend money any amount anytime he feels like.
Spending will involve buying her things and giving her money to buy particular things.
But DASHING her money is giving her free money anytime for her to get anything she likes
and it does not have to be big amount.
Una wan finish 9ja guys.
E go change very soon sha.
There is a serious reorientation going on.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by LordReed(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

same thing we are saying. since you have had your breakfast, am surprised you cant answer the questions i asked.

You can repeat it as many times as you like and you will get the same answer. Read it again.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Cullinane: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Broke self-entitled bitch like you that can't afford sanitary pad is talking about ordinary ice cream. Please STFU abeg. Calling him a simp as if no be your brother and father be the simps. With your very ugly face when resemble horse yansh. Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
wow! You guys have change! Lol
What happened to ego, self respect and being a gentleman?!

That's true tho'but that only happens when you date ur caliber... Stop dating a girl that still need urgent 2k undecided

When it comes to ego, it is far from me.

It's not even about dating ladies that are jobless, it is a society thing the orientation of most females from this part of the world.

Someone who have that mindset of symbiotic relationship doesn't even need to have all the money on Earth, some have the money but don't have the partnership mindset but a few got it.

Stories abound where guys who are even less financially abundant than their partners but still foot all the bills. For me this life is too short to put one in a disadvantaged position of carrying all the problems associated with dating on ones head. It could lead to the man been in the rat race all the days of his life. Symbiotic relationship is the key.

I agree with you it's pertinent for people to say within their circle or not too far off while dating but there are exceptions though. Some are givers but lack the means to give in proportionate matter at present.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Slickbishop(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=Sheistoopretty post=118423733]

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin[/quo

U r very stupid

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Medianna(f): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I just checked your profile picture and I'm not surprised. Poverty has really dealt with you, hence the reason for this entitlement mentality of yours
This one you're on top of my matter mentioning everywhere and tryna insult me belittling me and all of that.
I just hope at the end of the day.
You go and check your mental stability and blood pressure. It will help alot
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by pansophist(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2022
She asked for a date, not you. She also choose an expensive place, instead of a moderate one. Then she ordered things that will be termed expensive and excessive. Champaign, three meat pie, etc.

What you did is the right thing. She didn't come for you, she came to bankrupt. A man should always pay for a date, but there are specific rules to follow. Eg a woman showing up with her friends on first date is an exampleexample of a date you must not pay.

People are always planning to use you, you prevent it with your sense. You did the right thing. And for that, I crown you with the 'order of masculinity'. A man must always set the structure, and you must not bend it for the convenience of a woman that sees you as a target.

14 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Unrated900(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2022
Your sentence thus-:

I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

You are not a matured guy at all

A real guy man no go do wetin u do..

A real guy man go tell am say babe what you are ordering is much..

You went there to
Dissgrace ur self
And not the babe..

Once again You no be OG at all.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by FashionCookie(f): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2022
embarassed
MNDY:

Dey there.
Una eyes go clear very soon.
There is a reorientation going on.
Don't go and play yourself o.
9ja relationship wey una dey operate am
in a different way from how e be
in other places around the world.
A man is not to take care of a woman
that he has not yet married.
A boyfriend should be dashing his
babe any amount from time to time
anytime he feels like.
She get hands to work and she also
get parents.
Bros, this is Nigeria.
Whether you complain from now till tomorrow, guys will still pay the bills.
Come Warri make u come see as e dey play.
They even pay for flights for some of these girls.
So whether you complain or not there are niggas(plenty of them for that matter grin) that are on standby. Ready to spend d cash...
Who do you think spoil these girls and give them the entitled mentality?
Abegi grin

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Jman06(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... If i go on a date, i pay my bills and you pay urs. That's me, you won't go out telling how much you spend smiley

He did
Maybe op don dey form for am
She com think say na big guy grin
Op didn't like her... Am sure if it a beauty with figure 8 it will be another case entirely
Op will even be asking her if that one is enough. grin
Well, it's good you pay your bills. You'll gain more respect from guys with that attitude.

You're right sha, op clearly didn't fancy the babe. But I believe that even if a girl has figure 8 but she's the one that asked a guy out on a date, the guy should resist every temptation to foot her bills. That's our latest definition of a 'real man' or redpiller
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2022
bisiswag:

You should be sued. You are the entitled one here. Dutch payment dictates you let the other party know prior . Haba. See your mouth like ** I like fair girls* Well let this be a lesson for all girls in the dating pool, take ur cash n order what you can conveniently pay for if he wants to be a dunce. N then move on. See why you all should work abi . Na this kind one go enter marriage and use money as a tool for control.

If he doesn't pay for your meal he is a dunce and the lady should move on? What a mindset.

You should have stopped at 'let this be a lesson for all girls in the dating pool, take ur cash n order what you can conveniently pay for'

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Unrated900(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2022
Men and guys here
Stop supporting bullshit
What this guy is totally wrong.
U suppose beg for forgiveness
Once again you error.
A lady choose an expensive place
Yet u went there
U asked her to ordered which she did
Finally u messed her up
Tel us this babe na tinder girl
Cos na tinder babe Dey do this shit a lot..
Once again a slap for u
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MNDY(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2022
FashionCookie:

Bros, this is Nigeria.
Whether you complain from now till tomorrow, guys will still pay the bills.
Come Warri make u come see as e dey play.
They even pay for flights for some of these girls.
So whether you complain or not there are niggas(plenty of them for that matter grin) that are on standby. Ready to spend d cash...
Who do you think spoil these girls and give them the entertainment mentality?
Abegi grin

Na mumu dey pay bills of girl wey e neva marry.
Many guys don dey soji.
As e dey go now, very soon the mata go change.
In the nearest future, if you wan dey do all dah mumu for babe,
your own guy men go begin change am for you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by kologba: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do.

NB: I see sense in what many said sha, this particular one has long throat mentality. I had a different scenario in mind
u talk from both side of ur mouth

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by doshiyad1: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So, we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.

You are the real comrade with the original vawulence iswear. Kai!

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by FashionCookie(f): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2022
MNDY:

Na mumu dey pay bills of girl wey e neva marry.
Many guys don dey soji.
As e dey go now, very soon the mata go change.
because if you wan dey do all dah mumu for babe,
your own guy men go change am for you.
As it was in the beginning...(help me complete am)
You know, my kid sist and I were laughing about this same issue days ago.
Guys dey spendddd 4get all these social media talk.
I have a girlfriend a guy is asking out(only asking out o) takes care of her sub everyyyy weekend.
So what do we call that? It's normal for men to cheat, right?
It's normal for guys to spend on ladies. They will just come online to play strong guy. Them dey spend shege for one erima for corner. No be guys again?
Hahahaha...abegi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.