Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days (36094 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Jecint: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nairaland is full of bitter soul unintelligent souls, tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by manchyme: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
her above state of mind was not known to me until she got pregnant. To be honest with you when i met her She was the industrious and independent type of a woman which attracted me to her. I still can't explain where the sudden change came from. For the abortion I she didn't tell me when she did it, i only knew about it when she started developing complications.

That girl go so mess up your life, continue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by iammo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
She doesn't love you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by jayAjoku(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
you told her not to abort the child and she went ahead and did it bro that’s a Red Flag sha
uzomakanaki:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group.

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

We both plan to settle down by December.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by AliEzeOlu: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Morgan9:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

Such a weak man.... You beat your wife "black and blue" and still got the balls to bring it to a public faceless forum as Nairaland to boast with it.

Who does that?

Are there no better ways to handle disrespect from your better half other than beating her black and blue?

May God help that poor woman. I only pray you are not the kind of men that maltreats their wife all in the name of "I am the man of the house."

So many weak men in marriages these days

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by unbiased2021: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

Listen bro . I know you maybe heartbroken that she had an abortion.
But hold on a second. We don't know her story, and we don't know what kind of pressure she might have been under. Maybe her family would have scolded her if they found out she was pregnant before marriage. Or maybe she was just too scared to go through with it at work place. People are difference and some are very shy.

Either way, it's not our place to judge. You need to take the time to understand her better before you make any assumptions. So, before you look down on her or change your opinion of her, just remember that we all have our own struggles and challenges. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.
Talk to her and find out things for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Ibkrichie(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself. [b][/b]

You kept it to yourself and yet you decided you brought it to nairaland 😂
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Stevenbright(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

You were most likely not responsible reason why she insisted on aborting it.

Also, her plan two of stopping work so that you will place on monthly salary which failed is also part of the reason she is acting up.

The above second point shows that she plans to be a house life when married. So, if you go ahead with the marriage, just know she will most likely stop working to stay at home.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by SultanYoung: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
bro why will you beat a woman? Is it not better you guys go your way?
you be SIMPle man, wado (in Urhobo language means well done) so Naso you wan drag innocent children come life wey dere mama go dey insult you and tell you touch me if you are a man, useless man,grow up boy, Women by diffault will only Respect a REAL man not a SIMPle man.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Ibkrichie(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.

She's not seeing someone else and she decided to aborted the pregnancy you claim it's yours ??
Sidown there they play 😂
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by dustmalik: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Read my last line bro.. you can keep your advice
You guys never listen and that's the problem. You think your girlfriend is unique, abi? You will learn the hard way

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Oga...marry her. Cause I dont even know what to say to you.

Just marry her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by BabaCommander: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Communication is lacking in your relationship. When you found out she was pregnant, you two were supposed to have a heart to heart discussion. With enough communication, you will understand the why's of her decision even if you don't agree with it.

With what you posted here, it feels like you two are not committed enough for marriage.

I would advise that you give her time to recover fully first, and then have a heart to heart discussion with her before you make a decision.

Love with your heart, think and decides with your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by metch1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
This guy does not need any advice. All the advice they are trying to dish out to him, he ended up defending the babe. SIMPle decision to take immediately she aborted ur baby without ur consent u couldn't.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Collins4u1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
wow.
una still dey kill?

wow,
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
dustmalik:

You guys never listen and that's the problem. You think your girlfriend is unique, abi? You will learn the hard way

Leave am..
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Ibkrichie(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wise up, Bro that belle no be yours, she decided to aborted it just cos you have plan for her
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by BabaIbo: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Guy, use your head abeg.

Talk true, shey you dey do her well, I mean shey she dey give you affirmation when you guys discuss about marriage, abi na you dey choke her with it?
I asked this to know if she did what she did because of your attitude/character, maybe she dey fear say you are not a good man/partner for her, make you for no tie her with pregnancy.

Her termination of the pregnancy shows many red flags.

There are many maybes/ifs in this your issue.

What if the pregnancy is not yours?
What if she is not sure you will marry her and doesn't want to be tied down with pregnancy?
Maybe she doesn't see a future with you but just using you as a time passer pending when she meets her choice and she will drop you like a bad attitude, reason she doesn't want pregnancy to obstruct that.
Maybe her career is more important than you and your baby, so she doesn't want you guys to affect that.

In all these, it shows she doesn't regard your opinion or decision on something.
She doesn't respect you.
She will go against your will if similar situation comes up.
She will f you up if the conditions are right.

I won't tell you to leave her because you will still do what is on your mind, so do it and update it on nairaland years later. Others might want to check something.

In summary, the babe been no like Op, na Op dey push himself on the banny. I can bet on this.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Contekbbc: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
her above state of mind was not known to me until she got pregnant. To be honest with you when i met her She was the industrious and independent type of a woman which attracted me to her. I still can't explain where the sudden change came from. For the abortion I she didn't tell me when she did it, i only knew about it when she started developing complications.

I'm 💯% sure the pregnancy is not yours and that gve her the Udacity notto tell you
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by fof1: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

My Friend, are you very Sure you were the Man responsible for her last Pregnancy despite ur Efforts,Pls?

Observe her still for Sometimes before ur final Decisions,Pls.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ibkrichie:
Wise up, Bro that belle no be yours, she decided to aborted it just cos you have plan for her

These kind of mumu men dont need advise...he is the type that will need to learn from experience.

Biko he should marry her and see for himself

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by fmonigent(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Sometimes you need to stand your ground. African we be, no woman should disrespect her husband or you are calling for something else.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by aestake: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Have you gone your separate ways in your own case your child was murdered?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by kazyhm(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your wife cannot just start disrespecting you like that. Men and victim mentality. What did you do to warrant her disrespecting you? She just started disrespecting you just like that? It's no news that you men lack discernment and the ability to be introspective. If we ask her now, perhaps you cheated, refused to provide, or was even disrespecting her too. One-sided story no dey sweet.

You come beat am join. I swear, na smack down I for use finish you if to say na me. After everything, I go call boys to finish the work for your body. You can't touch me and go scot-free. We go settle the matter for court.

You just get mouth like aja'kara

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by goziem1982(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
bros find your way, she doesn't deserve you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by MrDoGood(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Change is constant

Don't be surprise
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Faber(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zonefree:

You're still under her shackles, so, I'll reserve my advise.

At 34, you still believe your Nigerian girlfriend is not seeing someone else undecided
Married women staying with their husband dey hawk kpekus like Tom Tom, talk more of ordinary girlfriend.

I think you need exorcism first. No amount of advise can save you.

One retired teacher, in my compound is currently dicking person wife as I type. The woman fine die, but na old Papa dey straff her. He dey trust woman, I just dey laugh at him🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by thesmallgod(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Stevenbright:

You were most likely not responsible reason why she insisted on aborting it.

Also, her plan two of stopping work so that you will place on monthly salary which failed is also part of the reason she is acting up.

The above second point shows that she plans to be a house life when married. So, if you go ahead with the marriage, just know she will most likely stop working to stay at home.
Placing her on monthly salary is her escape route towards her ultimate plan to terminate the pregnancy. She clearly know the Op will not want to keep 100 per cent burden of the family. So she told him this so that he can keep shut. By the way, if the Op agree to be paying her monthly salary, she might come up with another strategy. Maybe the next thing will be that the money is too small.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by unbiased2021: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
manchyme:

Nice one for that bitter truth.
Woman wey love you will not abort your seed inside her because of job. No, she will let it germinate. And you're even doing well with 200k. My that's is collecting 30k self, my girls dey like keep my seed.

For a girl to agree to keep pregnancy for a guy earning 30k monthly, she like suffer be that. And any guy earning 30k monthly shouldn’t get a girl pregnant.

People dey this forum sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by GOSPELTRUTH31: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
uzomakanaki:

You're against abortion but not pro protection and abstainance.

Quoting how much you earn here
Is a sign that you don't understand what marriage entails and the reason why people get married.

Stop watching too much African magic and you will be fine.

My advice
You will be happier without her
She will be happier without you
Learn to respect people feelings and the choice they make
She must not accept your marriage proposal
Accept reality and move on with your life
Learn to allow things fall in place naturally.

As a married man
I will tell you for free
*It's hell if you by mistake marry a girl who don't love you
*It's also hell if you marry a girl from a uncultured background
*It's also gonna be hell if you marry a gal that can't forgive and let go easily

Don't allow your emotions or whatever money you must have spent in your days of relationship fool you to marry a woman who's not into you.

Don't get married because you want children
That's backward way of thinking

Don't get married because of society influence
Society won't be there to share in your pains

Marry because you find a woman who's ready to go into the future with you
A woman that is ready to support you not just with her pussy but with all her heart

And from your Nollywood story
She's not yet matured
She needs a brand new mindset towards the institute called marriage.

She's a red flag

Since you're still single
Pls before you marry
Discuss heart to heart to whoever you want to marry and ask them how they can come into your picture and be of help to you in marriage.
Beauty and pussy ain't no pillar that can sustain marriage
Hope my advice helps
Shalom

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by BabaIbo: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
unbiased2021:

Listen bro . I know you maybe heartbroken that she had an abortion.
But hold on a second. We don't know her story, and we don't know what kind of pressure she might have been under. Maybe her family would have scolded her if they found out she was pregnant before marriage. Or maybe she was just too scared to go through with it at work place. People are difference and some are very shy.

Either way, it's not our place to judge. You need to take the time to understand her better before you make any assumptions. So, before you look down on her or change your opinion of her, just remember that we all have our own struggles and challenges. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.
Talk to her and find out things for yourself.

Read and understand, all the excuses you gave were cancelled out by her request to be placed on a monthly salary by the op.

Una dey reason at all?
If those things you mentioned were her reasons, she wouldn't have asked op to place her on salary, instead she will tell op to come and do the needful asap before it becomes open.

Op, your type plenty sha, you're not alone after all. 🤣🤣🤣 cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.