Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (18199 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by WebSurfer(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2012
Wait for the ladies list
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Come id, i dont know which is more pathetic?? The fact that a woman at your age is so idle she spends all her life on an internet forum or that an old woman like you has no atom of maturity and goes around being the internet clowness to people you claim to be older than.
Your case is far worse than killz, atleast he makes sense 30% of the time, but you, nobody dey ever see you were dem dey talk better issues, na to come crack useless jokes wen no dey ever funny or to come cuss people wen no wan follow your caban.
Fat shediot like you, all you do is wake up in the morning, i wonder if you even cook, you go just login nl to spend the rest of your day clowning at your age!
Go and get a life jare, let a guy toast you abeg, date and marry so that we all can shout in unism, GOOD RIDDANCE!!
P.s: all those your jokes and razz talks no dey ever funny, people might just tell you they are, just so you will leave them the fcck alone, but instead of you to take the cue and stop disgracing your womanhood, you keep on yapping your mouth like a mad woman from yaba left. Iwere!!

So dis are ur tots of me nicey,I would take my time to address ur headache one by one afterall I have no life LMAO!!

One d fact I called you a teenager dat you are doesn't make me an oldie,I no in ur deluded brain u probs think am as old as most of d sugar mommas u constantly do yes ma for online.Secondly u asked if I cook,little boi is dat meant to b a diss or did u jus run out of bars? I seriously don't understand if its d excess liquid in ur brain or if na born stupiddd syndrome dey worry u.Thirdly,yes u won't find Badosky were people are serious cus my offline life is already a handful,so online for me is a get-away therapy unlike you dat logs in to retaliate to threads by opening a senseless 1 u are indeed a Boy.Did I hia u call me FAT in d above gabbage u posted? Dude say dat to u no who wen u log out to gossip Badosky defo aint.I must say u sure funny tho,my jokes aint funny but earlier u told me am best at dat rite? u are wot u a BOY.I wud refrain from getting extremely toxic wit u as its best wen dealing with Teen bois,yes I dey find who go toast me am also appealing to d public 4 marriagegrin cheesy dumbbbb fawkk I think say u sabi yab sef mumuni.Dude if my comical posts aint funny speak for yourself not majority,hyprocrites like u only say such wen deres a war so Bad belles full hia kai thank God for fights.Time to summarize ur stupidityyy,ur pain my gain u got emotional because I agreed with killz rite?tuff I agreed with him because he made sense wit parts of his posts,I said earlier it had nothing personal to do with u but NO!! U decided to throw tantrums which proves symptoms of a Boy looool.Flash ur type na minor so go choke on iceblock if its d only way to make u STFU,am not here to clown about with school bois Next!!!

seedord247:

So you still have the strength to talk. . . ain't you got no shame??

You talk as if you are the First strumpet that will get access to UK by fake VISAS.

MUMU . . like i said before i'm not in your clique to chant with you. Those who rant with you did not know much about you.

FYI . . I've been to UK 2wice and i find it as place for morons like you without no Ambition in life.

"Aint u got no shame"

Kai wey my bulletproof oooO, I rest my case ur lifestory jus dey feature live and direct,u can never be a graduate.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by mcnepow(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2012
ID u dissing flash?? na wa oo
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by seedord247(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

"Aint u got no shame"

Kai wey my bulletproof oooO, I rest my case ur lifestory jus dey feature live and direct,u can never be a graduate.

Tell me what's wrong with that  . ."DUNCE".

May God punish the Guy that adopt you in Uk.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2012
mcnepow:

Mc guy read post b4 u judge na,it all died down earlier d dude was feeling funky so matters had to be addressed. cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Scash(f): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2012
Gosh! Which kind thread be this?

Wetin Killz do deserve all the insults. He bad for the way im dey talk o. . . But still e too much. The guy sef don hide im head for corner before u ppl use words to stone im to death.
 Flash, u don finish reading ur sebulingham or Keith Moore. Abi? Aw far u don go wv ur path and pharm? No dey trade insult too much. . .
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2012
Scash:

Gosh! Which kind thread be this?

Wetin Killz do deserve all the insults. He bad for the way im dey talk o. . . But still e too much. The guy sef don hide im head for corner before u ppl use words to stone im to death.
 Flash, u don finish reading ur sebulingham or Keith Moore. Abi? Aw far u don go wv ur path and pharm? No dey trade insult too much. . .

Loool killz hide? It b like say u neva sabi hin I can neva tire persona,d dude is probably writing 2pages worth of replies.U go fear report na,sumtimes I wonder if na blood or zobo dey hin body sef grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2012
Hide from wimps? Thunder fire all of them! I want to show these twats that I control when i reply and who i reply! They are all spineless fools! Cowards of the greatest order! They'll NEVER engage Killz man to man! They like to act in groups! I DONT DO GROUPS! I'll gladly roast them one after the other, but they are just too fccking scared to do Killz on a one to one basis! Therefore, like the glorified idi[i]o[/i]ts they all are, they'll wait for one to start and then they'll cowardly raise their voices together. Pathetic Riff raffs!

I'm on a roll!  Stop me if you can! wink Dimwitted motherfcckers!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Tosinville(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2012
Una no wan knw say e too early for al these nonsense ni?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Loool killz hide? It b like say u neva sabi hin I can neva tire persona,d dude is probably writing 2pages worth of replies.U go fear report na,sumtimes I wonder if na blood or zobo dey hin body sef grin grin
You sabi me dieeeeee! grin If they can stop a bullet with their forehead, then they can stop Killz! I'll be who I want to be, as far as Nairaland is concerned! I'll reply any thread when i want, and how i want it! That's what freedom of speech entails! cheesy Killz will always be who he wants, and not who you want him to be! So if i ignore you, i chose to ignore you as the amazing idi[i]o[/i]t that you are! Gerrit? cheesy

If any of you fools dont like my way of commenting, line up (dont rush pls), kiss my arse one after the other, and then go jump off the 3rd mainland! cheesy Dive off head first to get the best result! See if i care! Educated illiterates! You cant spoil my NL fun. . . Una never reach, make una go plenty come. FOOLS! wink
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Tosinville(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2012
Killz
E don do, na morning be dis, i don even report u to ur yanrinya Wislet say u don dey fight when u no be rey mysterio, take am easy na.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

So dis are ur tots of me nicey,I would take my time to address ur headache one by one afterall I have no life LMAO!!

One d fact I called you a teenager dat you are doesn't make me an oldie,I no in ur deluded brain u probs think am as old as most of d sugar mommas u constantly do yes ma for online.Secondly u asked if I cook,little boi is dat meant to b a diss or did u jus run out of bars? I seriously don't understand if its d excess liquid in ur brain or if na born stupiddd syndrome dey worry u.Thirdly,yes u won't find Badosky were people are serious cus my offline life is already a handful,so online for me is a get-away therapy unlike you dat logs in to retaliate to threads by opening a senseless 1 u are indeed a Boy.Did I hia u call me FAT in d above gabbage u posted? Dude say dat to u no who wen u log out to gossip Badosky defo aint.I must say u sure funny tho,my jokes aint funny but earlier u told me am best at dat rite? u are wot u a BOY.I wud refrain from getting extremely toxic wit u as its best wen dealing with Teen bois,yes I dey find who go toast me am also appealing to d public 4 marriagegrin cheesy dumbbbb fawkk I think say u sabi yab sef mumuni.Dude if my comical posts aint funny speak for yourself not majority,hyprocrites like u only say such wen deres a war so Bad belles full hia kai thank God for fights.Time to summarize ur stupidityyy,ur pain my gain u got emotional because I agreed with killz rite?tuff I agreed with him because he made sense wit parts of his posts,I said earlier it had nothing personal to do with u but NO!! U decided to throw tantrums which proves symptoms of a Boy looool.Flash ur type na minor so go choke on iceblock if its d only way to make u STFU,am not here to clown about with school bois Next!!!

"Aint u got no shame"

nah, i dont give a rats arse who you suck uo to, i replied cos of the way you kept calling my name even though i made it clear i no wan enter your case.
Lol, at the way you keep calling teenager like say i go begin cry, muehehehehe, i been think say you get better bars.
Well 30 yrs is not really old but when you are 30 and still keeping up this your stuupid online gangstress character (sounds like something my kid sis would do) then your life couldnt get more pathetic. Live your age babe and stop this clownish and cussing attitude, e no fit you. Yea i told you to stick to comic relief cos you suck badly anywhere else!
Lol at your online character is a get-away, so you getaway from your life 20 hrs a day! Yea i would also do that if i were you!
Look i dont want to go the cussing way, thats not my style, and besides my going further with you will entail reavealing facts and my sources. I dont wanna go there. Stick to your cabal and the people you can intimidate!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2012
mcnepow:

mehnnnn the babe tire me o, upon how much i was trying to ignore her as usual, she still wanted a piece of me. Why is life unfair to men sad
Scash:

lol, these robbins and cotran wey i dey read just dey bore me, so i say make i come catch some fun with the almighty gangstress cheesy cheesy
nothing more o, just for the fun. No worry i go soon begin go class embarassed
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by bulksms247(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2012
This guy made his points clear, I think is time we guys take a stand against these wanton play gals. Don't let any gal bring u down or decide wots gonna happen for you, if de tries it give dem a run.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2012
^^Now this is funny,na so e serious reach? grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by bulksms247(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2012
Yup
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by slimyem: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2012
holy lawd!
Why did i miss out on all the fun here? cry
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anataala: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2012
Of all the Qur'anic passages about men and women perhaps the one most often misunderstood or misused by both Muslims and non-Muslims is verse 34 of Surah an-Nisa. The English translation of this verse reads as follows:

"Men are (meant to be righteous and kind) guardians of women because God has favored some more than others and because they (i.e. men) spend out of their wealth. (In their turn) righteous women are (meant to be) devoted and to guard what God has (willed to be) guarded even though out of sight (of the husband). As for those (women) on whose part you fear ill-will and nasty conduct, admonish them (first), (next) leave them alone in beds (and last) beat or separate them (from you). But if they obey you, then seek nothing against them. Behold, God is most high and great. (4:34)

The purpose of this article is to give a detailed commentary on the verse in order to make it better understood.

The verse begins with the statement that "men are qawwamun over women". The root of the key word, qawwamun (pl. of qawwam), is qama which means "to stand or to make something stand or to establish something". It is often used in the Holy Qur'an in the sense of establishing religion or prayer. A related word is qa'im which means "one who stands or makes something stand". Qawwam is an intensive form of qa'im and has a sense of continuity in the action involved. So it means one who is continuously standing over something (as, for example, a guard or caretaker) or one who is continuously making something stand, i.e. is maintaining it. In the Qur'anic usage of qawwam and related words there is almost always present an idea of propriety. For example, aqamah of salah is not only praying but also praying properly. The function of qawwam is also understood in the Qur'an to be characterized by fairness. Thus in 4:134 and 5:8, the only other passages in the Qur'an where the word is used, the believers are told:

"O you who believe! Be qawwamin with fairness, "

"O you who believe! Be qawwamin for God as witnesses to fairness, "

Thus to be a qawwam over something or someone is to guard, maintain or take care of that something or someone in a proper and fair manner. If there is any single word in English that can convey the meaning of the word as used in the present word it is probably the one used by Muhammad Pickthal, namely, guardian.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Scash(f): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Hide from wimps? Thunder fire all of them! I want to show these twats that I control when i reply and who i reply! They are all spineless fools! Cowards of the greatest order! They'll NEVER engage Killz man to man! They like to act in groups! I DONT DO GROUPS! I'll gladly roast them one after the other, but they are just too fccking scared to do Killz on a one to one basis! Therefore, like the glorified idi[i]o[/i]ts they all are, they'll wait for one to start and then they'll cowardly raise their voices together. Pathetic Riff raffs!

I'm on a roll!  Stop me if you can! wink Dimwitted motherfcckers!

c aw u just ffuck up come show face. Thot u were too matured for this. No ooffeince intended o. (i fear insult)
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2012
^^^
The horrendous idi[i]o[/i]ts had to know they control me not! I dont insult without the situation warranting it! kiss kiss
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by jmoore(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2012
so this thread was actually a remix of this one> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-860875.0.html#msg10100182
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

nah, i dont give a rats arse who you suck uo to, i replied cos of the way you kept calling my name even though i made it clear i no wan enter your case.
Lol, at the way you keep calling teenager like say i go begin cry, muehehehehe, i been think say you get better bars.
Well 30 yrs is not really old but when you are 30 and still keeping up this your stuupid online gangstress character (sounds like something my kid sis would do) then your life couldnt get more pathetic. Live your age babe and stop this clownish and cussing attitude, e no fit you. Yea i told you to stick to comic relief cos you suck badly anywhere else!
Lol at your online character is a get-away, so you getaway from your life 20 hrs a day! Yea i would also do that if i were you!
Look i dont want to go the cussing way, thats not my style, and besides my going further with you will entail reavealing facts and my sources. I dont wanna go there. Stick to your cabal and the people you can intimidate!!
Otondo so for ur mind u are yabbing she LMAO, yes ayam 30 infact pls add 2 to dat to make it 32.Oh boii ur source tight ooOo,dem bedtt flipping zoolanders,dude it be like say u never understand Badosky.Yes 20hrs a day am online hahahhahahaha oh boi ur source b online meguard,I repeat u b Bolo u are yet to make a diss dat will make me say BYE hedddiot.My comic relief dey make u boil ni,dive into a furnace and end it if dat helps.My swaggs dey pepper u and ur pack of expired sardines kai God punish haters,abeg reveal am sure some nairalanders wan no more about Badosky,publish biko it don tey sef wey I dey find persin wey go write my personal shenanigans.WTF u feel saying all dat will make me chill never!!,see as u b like 1 stick of choko u sure say ur pocket money from house dey sufficient so? Tell me I can relate ur boney azzzzz to NL Charity fucktardd.I said peace but obviously u couldn't decode d rest, nwa daddy like u wan voice out enter hole ur set are upcoming mugun.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2012
Scash:

c aw u just ffuck up come show face. Thot u were too matured for this. No ooffeince intended o. (i fear insult)
too mature for what, online bashing?? Are you kidding me girl shocked shocked he thrives and glories in it!! He simply ran away when it got too heated for him like the coward he is. Lmao!!
I thought he said he will make cocoa leave the thread, now tell me who ran away. Hehehe, am laughing in arabic!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Ozioma49(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2012
Choi sexkillz ranting like a mad dog as usual  :Dflash carry go jor  wink. @sexkillz ur getn exactly wat u deserve cos its Been a long time coming,my people keep giving him hell
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2012
so this thread was actually a remix of this one> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-860875.0.html#msg10100182
Yes it is! That's what makes it very pathetic in all its totality! wink
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2012
Chei for many people to concur one thing then something really needs to be done on that thing,flash you funny gan sef,so you even pay mind to wetin that one dey talk,chase me from thread,alackaday! that day is not near at all.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2012
Choi sexkillz ranting like a mad dog as usual  :Dflash carry go jor  wink. @sexkillz ur getn exactly wat u deserve cos its Been a long time coming,[size=14pt]my people keep giving him hell[/size]
LMAO! grin grin grin grin
They are only giving themselves hell brainstorming on Killz!  Did you notice how many people that congregated because of Killz? cheesy I'm a one man army, they are still thinking of how to stop me. But how do you stop a bullet? Smh!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by PhysicsQED(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2012
Life isn't any more unfair to men than it is to women. The OP should grow some balls and quit whining.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by amuukwu1(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2012
shocked Damn I didnt know 3rd war has just started.

embarassed house, ORDER.   sad sad Especially you. its embarrassing you could exhibit this opposite persona of yourself, over a slight online issue. Quit it.  smiley
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Life isn't any more unfair to men than it is to women. [size=17pt]The OP should grow some balls and quit whining.[/size]
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2012
amu ukwu:

shocked Damn I didnt know 3rd war has just started.

embarassed house, ORDER.   sad sad Especially you. its embarrassing you could exhibit this opposite persona of yourself, over a slight online issue. Quit it.  smiley
You be cop? And who you talking to sef? tongue
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by mcnepow(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2012
Cocoalet, u stil dey hia??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.