Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

8stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8stargeneral's Profile / 8stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 212 pages)

Sports / Re: I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans by 8stargeneral: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Legend of our time....you will forever remain in our heart

1 Like

Crime / Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by 8stargeneral: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Before opening the thread, I already knew it would be a black.
I thought as much too

1 Like

Sports / Re: Edwin Van DER Sar: Manchester United's Legendary Goalkeeper In ICU by 8stargeneral: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Quick recovery out van DAR save
Career / Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by 8stargeneral: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Disgusting
Sports / Re: Women's World Cup: Super Falcons players plan boycott Over Allowances by 8stargeneral: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Useless country

Abeg make una no play

Tribalism has finished this country

Buhari government go be a child's play to compare the present government

Tinubu government go favour me and my family make una dey enjoy the favour
Politics / Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by 8stargeneral: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2023
I think by now all tinubu supporters will be getting everything free

This is morning

Make una never cry yet

The time una go cry better cry dey come grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by 8stargeneral: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Senior advocate of nonsense
Foreign Affairs / Re: Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers by 8stargeneral: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
African leader's are evils
Career / Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by 8stargeneral: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Bro no even reason an

Canada is a very nice place to relocate

No go frustrate yourself for livestock business

Within 2 years plus you will be smiling
Politics / Re: Court Grants Abba Kyari Bail by 8stargeneral: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
So,quick

This man don't deserved to be released by now
Crime / Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by 8stargeneral: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2023
May God name be praised
Crime / Re: Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra by 8stargeneral: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2023
teepain:

8stargeneral correct your post, I think you meant to say that your help will not kill you but you omitted the NOT.
yeah...sorry it was typing error
Politics / Re: IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
But Enugu state governor was saying yesterday that any school that refused to open will be banned as if he put security to protect people lives

Why putting peoples lives at stake

Peter Mba you better know what your doing
Crime / Re: Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra by 8stargeneral: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
What a world

My help will kill me
Celebrities / Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by 8stargeneral: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Some men can catch two rat at time

1 Like

Politics / Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by 8stargeneral: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jostoman:
BAT version of Obedient. grin grin
Don't mind idiot

2 Likes

Politics / Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by 8stargeneral: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Even tho I'm proudly obident........
Peter obi........sud stop this nonsense court case and let Tinubu get serious and less distracted.........
your not obident please...should stop for what reasons...are they not the ones that told him to go court

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by 8stargeneral: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
PointB:
If the proprietors open the school, will that make the parents allow the children to go to school.

Some of these governors think it's by making pronouncements or issuing threats.

I wonder oh...the only thing that will convince people is tight security...with enough securities nobody is coming out
Education / Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by 8stargeneral: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2023
But they never bar inec chairman for forgery...make una dey play

Na only poor man dey suffer for this country
Crime / Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Driver be like as u no wan hear make I bite one of your ear commot grin

Though it's good to fight law enforcement officers

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note by 8stargeneral: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Burob:
Even if no witnesses show up, nothing for Atiku/Obi.
Good for you...I think your buying fuel free
Politics / Re: Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note by 8stargeneral: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2023
Who want to defend criminals

I think those witness have relatives and loved one

Don't support evil no matter money that's involved

People are suffering in this country but wicked people in government don't care about mass
Education / Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 8stargeneral: 7:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Bashet:

That was the previous administration under Jonathan before this one who has been the best in remitting highest revenue so far. He was the one who introduced CBT I believe.

The sheet the girl is holding is fake! Declaring herself as the highest scorer in the media when she didn't know the scores of others was a sketchy move as far as I was concerned! Only jamb has the sole right to declare the highest scorer.
Hope you will defend your claim in court...or are you the chairman of the board...how did she got the fake result
Education / Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 8stargeneral: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Who will take jamb serious after snake swallowed 30billion....did they kill them

7 Likes

Education / Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 8stargeneral: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
This country is doomed

Jamb na inec brother in lying grin

7 Likes

Education / Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 8stargeneral: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
shantti:
Shey na for the same jamb office wey snake swallowed 30 million
yes ooh...jamb na inec brother in lying grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh by 8stargeneral: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Better for her
Religion / Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by 8stargeneral: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
diamondbody:

Be strong. May God give you and your loved ones fortitude. Know that she's in a better place for we have no beginning and no end.
Thank you so much...may God bless you
Crime / Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by 8stargeneral: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Jail him please

Some men are evil
Religion / Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by 8stargeneral: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2023
We4all:

You will be alright. We have been there before and thought we couldn't pull through, but we did.

I still weep for the deceased after years of demise, but still find the strength to carry on because life must go on. Just be strong for yourself.
Thank you so much...I really appreciate.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by 8stargeneral: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
So sad
Religion / Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by 8stargeneral: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
Clearsky:
He probably died of cardiac arrest. If you've lost a loved one before, you'd know how difficult it is to deal with their death especially when they die young. It's one of the most painful feelings one will ever experience.
That's what am battling now bro...lost my elder sister last week...my heart is broken cry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 212 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.