Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,568 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

8stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8stargeneral's Profile / 8stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 212 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by 8stargeneral: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2023
So sad...may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Politics / Re: Emir Of Kano Dr. Aminu Visits Former President Buhari In Daura (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2023
This incompetent former president should be in jail by now along with emefule and other ministers
Politics / Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wike the man with ten faces
Education / Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by 8stargeneral: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Theses guys are very ungrateful

They feel ones you enter abroad you start making money

They even get luck to get who helped them...many are look for such opportunity

Hope OPM won't use because of these nonsense guys stop helping other people
Politics / Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2023
And who's ohanaeze

Fake people everywhere

Thank God not person like peter obi you will tell that nonsense
Romance / Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by 8stargeneral: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am tongue tongue tongue tongue
See this one...who e pain

Or na you wey wan give your wife to rich man to cheat
Na people like you go kill because of money...get lost idiot
Romance / Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by 8stargeneral: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
yes, because, Dangote is richer than me, not with my driver. Use your head and stop asking me stupid questions
your stupid...oya give your wife to a rich man to cheat
Foreign Affairs / Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by 8stargeneral: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
tiswell:
God bless you with more wisdom
Thank you bro...may God bless you too...you shall not lack.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by 8stargeneral: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mother's love is unique

No woman on earth will ever love you like your mum

17 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by 8stargeneral: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olachase:
I love the fact that he's well prepared for days like this ❤️❤️❤️
which prepared....dey dia dey decive yourself....that's how una talk during the time of buhari

2 Likes

Travel / Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by 8stargeneral: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
I dey follow that guy page on Facebook,so he's a scammer
Sports / Re: Man City have earned a total of £300M in prize money after treble success by 8stargeneral: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Cineinfo:
Well deserved.

Premier league prize money is more than Champions league.
That's what i just observed now
Food / Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by 8stargeneral: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
It has become child's play

Let them look for another thing to trend

2 Likes

Religion / Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by 8stargeneral: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
When God said i will fight your battle this is exactly what he meant...they can't kill you father

1 Like

Politics / Re: Video Of Over 40 Cars Recovered From Ex-Governor Matawalle by 8stargeneral: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Only him want to drive 40 cars

Some cars there won't cross his gate for a decade....even devil dey fear Nigeria politicians

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by 8stargeneral: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
imagine your wife cheating on you with your driver who is a human being.

cheating is cheating
So,if your wife cheat with dangote you like it or clap for her

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by 8stargeneral: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Thank you God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by 8stargeneral: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
He can't walk again

That man don't deserve to live
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 by 8stargeneral: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
Inter to win 1-0 man city
Romance / Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by 8stargeneral: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Chei mosquitoes get brain pass some women. Imagine a woman descending that low? Your driver?

Mynd44 this is bad now
is a driver not a human being...conji don't know who's who

1 Like

Politics / Re: Emefiele: We Cannot Confirm Or Deny His Arrest For NOW - SSS Spokesperson, Afuna by 8stargeneral: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Please roast him alive...he don't deserve to live

1 Like

Politics / Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by 8stargeneral: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2023
He don't deserve to live after killing hundreds of people with hunger because nonsense policy

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by 8stargeneral: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Throw him inside prison please

He don't deserve to see sky again in his life

This man killed alot of people because of nonsense policy that didn't bring any good result

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Slapped him with that your vegetable hand

Gandollar
Politics / Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by 8stargeneral: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
duro4chang:
You go labour in vain
And you go suffer in pain
Politics / Re: Tinubu signs bill raising High Court Judges retirement age to 70 by 8stargeneral: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
All the people wey go work with tinubu go be ancestors like him

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by 8stargeneral: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
When tinubu was sound

Nobe now him be like vegetable
Politics / Re: Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye by 8stargeneral: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2023
Wey dem

Make come and say something on this
Travel / Re: Nigerian Lady Meets & Walks With The PM Of Netherlands On Her Way To Work (Vid) by 8stargeneral: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Even a councilor in Nigeria can't try it

Our politicians fear because they loot too much

2 Likes

Sports / Re: FIFA Honours Osimhen With Special Ball, Jersey After His Outstanding Performance by 8stargeneral: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nice performance

Keep it up
Sports / Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by 8stargeneral: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Good luck N'golo

One of my favourite playeer at Chelsea

You will be always remembered

Go and enjoy your career
Travel / Re: Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price by 8stargeneral: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Igbos to the world

Nsukka to the world

Nigeria shall be great again if we all join hand together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 212 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.