Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (25781 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
swtchicgurl:

ok. smh
yeah
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
swtchicgurl:

i don't think so, because i haven't gained a thing from this thread!
pls seun create anoda stuff for stuffs like dis..kindly name it STUPID
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ijebabe: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Op, where are your parents, I need to have a word with them to clarify exactly how you came about to be here, on earth undecided
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sagytarius:

guy relax grin Na for the sake of humour.
This is not a matter of humour but a serious matter.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by 2sexy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Really?
yes BIG FOOLS. And you know what? You can only know that you are fool when she makes you realise it. Love don't cost a thing. . . Go figure. You probably want to get her attention with money that's a big mistake bro. If she does not want you, no amount of money would make her change her mind. Infact, you could even spend ya money and still wont see her pants but another guy who hardly give her a kobo go just dey ride the horse... While you watch the movie
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by mu2sa2: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
What has fornication got to do with assistance? Did i ask her to come an collect the money at my house? For your information, i am the youth president of my church and be careful when you speak most especially to stranger because you don't know who is who?
I will pardon you for this...
As Youth President I suppose u ar a typical naija "man of God". Looks like d smart girl saw thru ur fornicative strategy.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: pls seun create anoda stuff for stuffs like dis..kindly name it STUPID
why silly?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
yeah
too bad u dnt knw wat smh is nd u said yea..double smh for u oo
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
ijebabe: Op, where are your parents, I need to have a word with them to clarify exactly how you came about to be here, on earth undecided
I hope am not the one you are talking about?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
2sexy:
yes BIG FOOLS. And you know what? You can only know that you are fool when she makes you realise it. Love don't cost a thing. . . Go figure. You probably want to get her attention with money that's a big mistake bro. If she does not want you, no amount of money would make her change her mind. Infact, you could even spend ya money and still wont see her pants but another guy who hardly give her a kobo go just dey ride the horse... While you watch the movie
For your information, am not planing to see her pant only planing to set up a foundation..
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ijebabe: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
I hope am not the one you are talking about?
Because what will happen? undecided
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
mu2sa2: As Youth President I suppose u ar a typical naija "man of God". Looks like d smart girl saw thru ur fornicative strategy.
Maybe that is what you are doing your sisters
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by lizzyangelt(f): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
@Fados4sure, Wђε̲rε̲ on earth have you gotten the time to be answering everybody? Am not surprised at what they are all posting. They posted their pictures. I mean the way they are, because I believe if anybody posted somethg you don't like. Instead of insulting †ђξ person why not ignore †ђξ post.

Those that are calling sombody a fonicator, are they saints?

I want to believe this forum is for the matured not kids, so let's mind †ђξ way we talk to pple.
Meanwhile, we can all learn from others Wђε̲n we decide to read each post carefully.

Even if Ɣ☺ΰ noticed any mistake in any post, JƱ§† correct †ђξ person
not abuse. If there is somthg wrong in dis particular post pin point †ђξ fault.

I know some pple that are used to abusing pple on dis forum will find somethg to say, no probm, am waiting 4 dem.

This is ‎​♏Ɣ opinion.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by blackweaver(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
What has fornication got to do with assistance? Did i ask her to come an collect the money at my house? For your information, i am the youth president of my church and be careful when you speak most especially to stranger because you don't know who is who?
I will pardon you for this...

ok i'm just wondering, as youth pastor of a church, why not take this comment/question to an elder or someone you respect in the church instead of posting it in a forum where all kinds of people will give all kinds of replies and you are guaranteed some insults too
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Moesha22(f): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Everything about this thread is just funny,from the op to the topic and even to the responses,very hilarious.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by joshfash(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Guy, u get time o u just dey reply all posts. U no go wok today? I dnt tink u dey tired sha!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: too bad u dnt knw wat smh is nd u said yea..double smh for u oo
clap for yourself for the lecture
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
joshfash: Guy, u get time o u just dey reply all posts. U no go wok today? I dnt tink u dey tired sha!
make i dey answer them one after the other
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Moesha22: Everything about this thread is just funny,from the op to the topic and even to the responses,very hilarious.
You are also funny
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
lizzyangelt: @Fados4sure, Wђε̲rε̲ on earth have you gotten the time to be answering everybody? Am not surprised at what they are all posting. They posted their pictures. I mean the way they are, because I believe if anybody posted somethg you don't like. Instead of insulting †ђξ person why not ignore †ђξ post.

I want to believe this forum is for the matured not kids, so let's mind †ђξ way we talk to pple.
Meanwhile, we can all learn from others Wђε̲n we decide to read each post carefully.

I know some pple that are used to abusing pple on dis forum will find somethg to say, no probm, am waiting 4 dem.
Thanks, i really appreciate.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by joshfash(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
make i dey answer them one after the other

so help u God!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
lizzyangelt: @Fados4sure, Wђε̲rε̲ on earth have you gotten the time to be answering everybody? Am not surprised at what they are all posting. They posted their pictures. I mean the way they are, because I believe if anybody posted somethg you don't like. Instead of insulting †ђξ person why not ignore †ђξ post.

wtf r. U saying!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
blackweaver:

ok i'm just wondering, as youth pastor of a church, why not take this comment/question to an elder or someone you respect in the church instead of posting it in a forum where all kinds of people will give all kinds of replies and you are guaranteed some insults too
Thanks, i didn't think of it
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Afodot0022(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
i dey laff in french. hauvulaaaaaaaa
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: wtf r. U saying!
what are you saying?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Afodot0022: i dey laff in french. hauvulaaaaaaaa
na so French take dey laff?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ruth Isaac: She will stil call u, u jst wait n c
I won't pick
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2012

Even if Ɣ☺ΰ noticed any mistake in any post, JƱ§† correct †ђξ person
not abuse. If there is somthg wrong in dis particular post pin point †ђξ fault.

This is ‎​♏Ɣ opinion.
wtf r u..birds of d same feather..sure u v a wide nd long mouth..na u get big mouth shey..u suck..
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
slimyem: what the blah is going on here?
What is blah?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: wtf r u..birds of d same feather..sure u v a wide nd long mouth..na u get big mouth shey..u suck..
Na you get big mouth pass
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sori for al my comment..so I go fit sleep dis night..I hate nightmares.. ; ;DD
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
Signin out b4 lizzyangel bites me..u can ping me if u wanna reply me..30d9d40e..cos I won't check back here(done wif dis thread)I no dey like carry last..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Asian Girl Looking For Black Men / Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.