Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (25780 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by acadasol: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
This dude called 'fodo' is only looking for cheap fame. Imagine him saying such thing as 'I am a star' simple because people have viewed his post,'that sounds childish... you know?! And he even refresh this page only so that he could reply every comment,'Such a jobless kid(lol). I only wonder how he manages to score 6.5 in IELTS as he claim. He will soon confirm his puerile nature by reply this comment. Oponu ode. You better go and study smart to earn yourself good fame if you need one.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: sharp boy..as if u knw wetin dey my guy mind..d gal self over kaku dey wori..sharp gal..o fe funk e up..ole..
If really i want to broke as you claim, will it be in church?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
preshuzpearl: Fados u talk too much abeg carry ya noise go somewhere else
babe calm down nw..pity d guy..na over konji dey wori am!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by wellmax(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
What has fornication got to do with assistance? Did i ask her to come an collect the money at my house? For your information, i am the youth president of my church and be careful when you speak most especially to stranger because you don't know who is who?
I will pardon you for this...
Youth president indeed. Called people names and rain insult. What are †ђε churches turning τ̅☺?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by acadasol: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
This dude called 'fodo' is only looking for cheap fame. Imagine him saying such thing as 'I am a star' simple because people have viewed his post,'that sounds childish... you know?! And he even refresh this page only so that he could reply every comment,'Such a jobless kid(lol). I only wonder how he managed to score 6.5 in IELTS as he claim. He will soon confirm his puerile nature by reply this comment. Oponu ode. You better go and study smart to earn yourself good fame if you need one.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by chucky234(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
You seem to have problem with English..
From your posts I think your problem with English is severe,you need the exam more than the girl.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
acadasol: This dude called 'fodo' is only looking for cheap fame. Imagine him saying such thing as 'I am a star' simple because people have viewed his post,'that sounds childish... you know?! And he even refresh this page only so that he could reply every comment,'Such a jobless kid(lol). I only wonder how he manages to score 6.5 in IELTS as he claim. He will soon confirm his puerile nature by reply this comment. Oponu ode. You better go and study smart to earn yourself good fame if you need one.
I have already earn one on Nairaland today
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: babe calm down nw..pity d guy..na over konji dey wori am!
Tell us your problem
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
If really i want to broke as you claim, will it be in church?
thief self no dey go church..don't dull.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
wellmax:
Youth president indeed. Called people names and rain insult. What are †ђε churches turning τ̅☺?
Turning to a place of act an see result because we are in end time, everybody is a suspect.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Tell us your problem
tel u nd who..guy apply lubricant nd help urself..leave d poor sister alone..better still make a hole on ur bed..or find a goat!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by acadasol: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
This dude called 'fodo' is only looking for cheap fame. Imagine him saying such thing as 'I am a star' simply because people have viewed his post,'that sounds childish... you know?! And he even refreshes this page only so that he could reply every comment,'Such a jobless kid(lol). I only wonder how he managed to score 6.5 in IELTS as he claimed. He will soon confirm his puerile nature by replying this comment. Oponu ode!!! You better go and study smart to earn yourself good fame if you need one.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: thief self no dey go church..don't dull.
He has his purpose of going there why i also have my purpose of going to church.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
chucky234: From your posts I think your problem with English is severe,you need the exam more than the girl.
angry why nw..
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by achi4u(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
IZUKWU: which polish ,kiwi abi lude. Which colour; black,tony red or brown.
let him go for KIWI

@op,didn't i warn you about your akata english?
that the owners of NL will feast on when they returned from work.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: tel u nd who..guy apply lubricant nd help urself..leave d poor sister alone..better still make a hole on ur bed..or find a goat!
That is what you normally do?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by playahP(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
@poster
If you wanna help someone; help the person. Do not expect anything in return. you wanted to help this sister but you felt she isn't committed enough right Well just do your part; pay for the waec, deliver the form to her and encourage her!!! That is what I call helping somebody!
IF you wanna help someone, then do it whole heartedly, even if the person acts like they do not care!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
achi4u: let him go for KIWI

@op,didn't i warn you about your akata english?
that the owners of NL will feast on when they returned from work.

lol
But, you are enjoying it now..

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: angry why nw..
Really? Which one will you recommend?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
playah P: @poster
If you wanna help someone; help the person. Do not expect anything in return. you wanted to help this sister but you felt she isn't committed enough right Well just do your part; pay for the waec, deliver the form to her and encourage her!!! That is what I call helping somebody!
IF you wanna help someone, then do it whole heartedly, even if the person acts like they do not care!
Thanks
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
denny4ril:
@ poster, i agree with you oo. nairaland is full of ddifferen people sha... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
d moderator decided to put it on d front page..to see hw stupid ppl can be(display of stupidity)sori if I said too much!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by swtchicgurl: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
That means am now a STAR

i don't think so, because i haven't gained a thing from this thread!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
swtchicgurl:

i don't think so, because i haven't gained a thing from this thread!
You don't have to gain anything before i become a star, what do you think?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by ODB1: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
Thank You sexkillz for making this semi-illiterate OP feel famous

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by espn(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Really? Which one will you recommend?
na text book dem dey recommend? Guy no finish ur MB oo..my MB..na ma bis dey suffer am..I pity u sha!
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by jonc20: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
James-dman:
Which super-story this poster dey narrate for here?
So, nairaland don turn to where every tom, d.ick and harry they run come talk any poo wey happen for im area?
Very soon posters like this one go open thread just to tell us say e mess this morning.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by owelle22(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
You are a bush man reason because you don't think before you post.

How come Ɣ☺ΰ didn't think....Is either Ɣ☺ΰ want †̥ use her forcefully or Ɣ☺ΰ want †̥ use her for rituals....that's what your constant calling means †̥ her.....think ode
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: d moderator decided to put it on d front page..to see hw stupid ppl can be(display of stupidity)sori if I said too much!
Why i won't be angry with you is that am now a star an nobody can take it from me not even you.
Check among two of us, who is been childish?

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by swtchicgurl: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
You don't have to gain anything before i become a star, what do you think?

ok. smh
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
espn: na text book dem dey recommend? Guy no finish ur MB oo..my MB..na ma bis dey suffer am..I pity u sha!
Thank you brother
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
owelle22:

How come Ɣ☺ΰ didn't think....Is either Ɣ☺ΰ want †̥ rape her or Ɣ☺ΰ want †̥ use her for rituals....that's what your constant calling means †̥ her.....think ode
Really?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Sagytarius(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
O.D.B.:
and Sexkillz deemed this thread frontpage worthy

guy relax grin Na for the sake of humour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.