Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31153 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by deshclones(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2012
omo_to_dun: ^
I actually clicked on that link; does that make me an [i]i[/i]diot?

n1ggah your guess is as good as mine.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2012
deshclones:

n1ggah your guess is as good as mine.... undecided undecided undecided

So it makes two idio*ts in the house now and still counting.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

You sef feel am.
Its meant to be on the google advet banner.
ℓ̊ feel the_beefs bro_not_ d_ story__u try
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by deshclones(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

So it makes two idio*ts in the house now and still counting.

angry angry angry angry angry..o boy..so you are now attacking your friends now abi??..you dont know difference btwn friends and foes abi??take this stuff down now...
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2012
hornipipe: ℓ̊ feel the_beefs bro_not_ d_ story__u try

Of course who gives a hoot about the story.
I equally feel the beefs.
Would have been more fun if the perpetual unrepentant gay boy wasn't hiding those "below the below" punches mehn!
Those post were good enough to send him on exile.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2012
deshclones:

angry angry angry angry angry..o boy..so you are now attacking your friends now abi??..you dont know difference btwn friends and foes abi??take this stuff down now...
his beer parlor is_definitely going down
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2012
deshclones:

No vex!
You know say everybody wey come around is perceived as an enemy.

You be correct guy$ my eye over dirty right now.

*thumbs up* nothing do you.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Of course who gives a hoot about the story.
I equally feel the beefs.
Would have been more fun if the perpetual unrepentant gay boy wasn't hiding those "below the below" punches mehn!
Those post were good enough to send him on exile.
the_difference btw sexkillz and_the moderator sexkillz is_day and-night..killz is_just acting his new status..
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2012
hornipipe: his beer parlor is_definitely going down
don't get deceived the last time I checked people are actually tropping in more than they did in the last few days.
Go and see the number of customer I have now.
I can't even attend to all of them at once.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2012
deshclones:

your guess is as good as mine.... undecided undecided undecided

My guess was "no." And since my guess is as good as yours, then I suppose you also guessed "no."
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk: don't get deceived the last time I checked people are actually tropping in more than they did in the last few days.
Go and see the number of customer I have now.
I can't even attend to all of them at once.
en route beer parlor
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2012
hornipipe: the_difference btw sexkillz and_the moderator sexkillz is_day and-night..killz is_just acting his new status..

I can't still just imagine why the guy is so bitter with life?
How can someone be so so bitter believeing others will outshine him in a faceless forum?

This were the kind of kids that used to go reporting their fellow class mates to teachers just to seek favour.

The sky is big enough for every single bird on earth to fly freely withing clinging wings.

Na price person wan get for being famous or na medal you go win for having highest number of followers?

I really feel sorry for the friends and sibling this dude will have because he will go to any extent to ensure they do progress.

This guy is so wicked, he will even go diabolical to prevent people close to him from progressing.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2012
hornipipe: en route beer parlor

For those of una wey dey find direction to original beer parlour, na im be this.

https://www.nairaland.com/965174/romantic-beer-parlour-anything-fit
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2012
Killz is_ a moderator...aπϑ moderators do not_trade insults
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

I can't still just imagine why the guy is so bitter with life?
How can someone be so so bitter believeing others will outshine him in a faceless forum?

This were the kind of kids that used to go reporting their fellow class mates to teachers just to seek favour.

The sky is big enough for every single bird on earth to fly freely withing clinging wings.

Na price person wan get for being famous or na medal you go win for having highest number of followers?

I really feel sorry for the friends and sibling this dude will have because he will go to any extent to ensure they do progress.

This guy is so wicked, he will even go diabolical to prevent people close to him from progressing.
Don't you think it's still too early for your acidtalks? We are still trying to recover from the last acidtalk you fed us. . .

Anyone that can cook up that father in-law story, can cook up any story hoping he will further deceive people. . .

My humble advice to readers: Get a pinch of salt if you are reading any story acidtalk related. . . Even the devil himself respects this guy's lying capabilities. . .

His lies can turn water to wine. . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2012
hornipipe: Killz is_ a moderator...aπϑ moderators do not_trade insults

God bless you.
To my letter to Seun, I warned him to be extremely careful of this guy because he is out to intentionally bring Seun's business down.

Knowing the Romance is the 2nd most visited section after politics he wants to frustrate people out of there which will inturn translate to them leaving nairaland totally.

The guy is really bitter with life and he can't hide it.

Imagine him claiming to be a moderator yet he attempted to steal free recharge card I posted to the public 2days ago. If not because someone was really fast to have loaded it, that's how the gay would have benefitted from me and yet still come around to insult me.

He is a BAD business for Seun. The earlier Seun realizes it the better.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk's stories = iro to dun. . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2012
Hahahahahaha cover page please
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2012
sexkillz: Don't you think it's still too early for your acidtalks? We are still trying to recover from the last acidtalk you fed us. . .

Anyone that can cook up that father in-law story, can cook up any story hoping he will further deceive people. . .

My humble advice to readers: Get a pinch of salt if you are reading any story acidtalk related. . . Even the devil himself respects this guy's lying capabilities. . .

His lies can turn water to wine. . . grin

Hooooooo!!! Shame on you.
The more you post on this thread and any other thread of mine, the more you keep showing how fooolish you are.
Everyone who can reason will see it clearly that you are just JEALOUS of me and other male posters on the romance section.

If you really want them to take whatever I say with a pinch of salt, then open the post you hid and let the entire world see the real devil in you.

The truth are in those post so why are you scared to let the world see it.

Or is it until when I start distributing it through members e.mail addresses?

Everyone must get to see the real devil in you. Deceitful and bitter at life.

Bury your head in shame dude.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Dahmum(f): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2012
ACIDTALK and SEXKILLZ or watin u guys called ur name, u are big time crazzy.All i can fahtom for nw is dat ACIDTALK is realy taking it personal,cos ur words now is realy given u out.SEXKILLZ na u still dey win.

3 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2012
I have salt for sale here o. . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2012
This thread is the best acidtalk since the inception of Nairaland; but sexkillz fall my hand sha. Him just expose the OP like Judas expose Jesus!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2012
Dahmum: ACIDTALK and SEXKILLZ or watin u guys called ur name, u are big time crazzy.All i can fahtom for nw is dat ACIDTALK is realy taking it personal,cos ur words now is realy given u out.SEXKILLZ na u still dey win.
And where is the medal to be won?
You don't just post rubbish if you don't know the genesis of the whole sh*it.

This same guy attempted to steal a recharge card I posted out (he hid the post), he did it so that I will have a bad repitation of posting used recharge cards. But someone else was faster than him.
What will you call that? Isn't that stealing and being deceitful.

If he had used it, someone who had attempted to load it will have his line blocked not knowing that he gay boy have loaded it.
He will be the same person running here to say I posted a used recharge card.

If you don't know the genesis of his whole beef with me, I advise you just sit and watch without commenting.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2012
omo_to_dun: This thread is the best acidtalk since the inception of Nairaland; but sexkillz fall my hand sha. Him just expose the OP like Judas expose Jesus!
Lool @ best acidtalk since inception of Nairaland. . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2012
Free salt for everyone. The acidtalks are getting more acidic. . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:
And where is the medal to be won?
You don't just post rubbish if you don't know the genesis of the whole sh*it.

This same guy attempted to steal a recharge card I posted out (he hid the post), he did it so that I will have a bad repitation of posting used recharge cards. But someone else was faster than him.
What will you call that? Isn't that stealing and being deceitful.

If he had used it, someone who had attempted to load it will have his line blocked not knowing that he gay boy have loaded it.
He will be the same person running here to say I posted a used recharge card.

If you don't know the genesis of his whole beef with me, I advise you just sit and watch without commenting.

So you are crying because of N500 recharge card. Chei, poverty no good o!

5 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2012
sexkillz:
Lool @ best acidtalk since inception of Nairaland. . . grin

Would have asked you why you aren't at work 'cus I am.

But I forgot people no longer employ School cert dropouts except of course for the post of office messanger just like the one seun employed you for.

If you were in school you wouldn't have such time to be on nairaland 24/7

o
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2012
omo_to_dun:

So you are crying because of N500 recharge card. Chei, poverty no good o!

Eyah! Stu*pidity is really a terrible thing.

If I was poor I wouldn't be the one DASHING recharge cards out to TOTAL STRANGERS.

Your gay partner is the poor one for STEALING what I was DASHING out.

Reason fooool. You should always try do a brain test before posting.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2012
So when are you collecting your laptop, oga? grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk: Eyah! Stu*pidity is really a terrible thing.
I am glad that you have diagnosed your problem.

acidtalk: If I was poor I wouldn't be the one DASHING recharge cards out to TOTAL STRANGERS.
Then why are you crying. Admit it, you are the type who counts the number of meats in your pots!

acidtalk: Your gay partner is the poor one for STEALING what I was DASHING out.
I have actually never met a broke gay person before.

acidtalk: Reason fooool. You should always try do a brain test before posting.
Let your anger out son. It is ok! An hungry man is an angry man.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by slimyem: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk,stop fooling yourself with long epistles of recharge cards and lame punch lines.
You did a bad job of making up a story and got busted!
Everybody knows that!
Shut up already!
Hia!

2 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by r231(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2012
slimyem: acidtalk,stop fooling yourself with long epistles of recharge cards and lame punch lines.
You did a bad job of making up a story and got busted!
Everybody knows that!
Shut up already!
Hia!

Leave him let him continue crying about the N100 recharge card grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? / Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.